Ratings for Dr. Kimberly E. Minesinger

Good doctor. But her MA is demeaning and rude. She makes decisions on behalf of the doctor without consulting the her. Does not return calls, lies saying she did and makes excuses when I call back eventhough I didn't say anything. I try to make an appointment and I am told to go to go urgent care or emergency. I was scheduled for a test and called 8 times to get it scheduled, never did get that test done. She may be the best doctor in the world, but if she is made inaccessible by her staff, or directs her staff to do so, then I am better off going to another doctor. It is sad, I use to have a very good repport with her. I feel like I lost a friend, that is how much I trusted her.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

Dr, Minesinger is the most kind and caring doctor there is. I'm glad I found her.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

Dr, Minesinger is the most helpful Doctor the is. She'll try everything to help you get better. She truly seems to care about her patients! Your great!!! Dr, Minesinger :)

flag | Submitted June 12, 2010

Best doc I've ever had. I send my entire family too her and would continue to do so even if I had to pay cash. Specifically, in the case of my elderly mother, she was able to track down and treat a problem that was missed by 3 other docs. She even did a home visit for my mom on a sat! Who does that in this day and age?!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Leave the best for last Minesinger. The office staff, OH DEAR. My heart bleads for them. I bet the turnover is out of this world. You can not get an appointment the day you call in needing one, you can not make an appointment for the next day, you have to call the next day and see if there are any openings, you have to stay on hold and hope they don't over look the fact that you are on hold. Dr. Minesingers MA does not get back in touch with me. I have no idea even if she discusses the situation with Dr. Minesinger. I often feel my message I leave for the Ma (very seldom) is talking to a machine in space and I will be deleted soon. The front office staff is under constant pressure to get it done short handly. The nurse Irene if I see her for sinus infection etc. is pompous, very important and demeaning in her medical approach on the very close edge of insulting. It seems office staff are not treated with integrity, appreciation or respect. Dr. Minesinger is attentive,caring,

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

The worst office EVER! The office manager needs to be told about herself real good! She will roll hr eyes at the wrong person one day! N.P. Irene is rude, insensitive and seems like she thinks she is more than a N.P.! She gave me a preciuos 3 min's worth of her precious time. Horrible experience. I will never go back!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Kim is a good doctor, but she needs to fire her MA. Her MA has failed to call me back about important matters on three occasions. When confronted, her MA acted with conceit and arrogance.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Dr. Minesinger is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever had. She is easy to talk to, and makes you feel very at ease when discussing any medical issues. She LISTENS and has a great sense of humor. She is a true asset to Norco Medical Group. I am so pleased I found her and am so happy to have her as my Primary Care Physican.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Dr, Minesinger is a kind and caring Doctor. She always listens and always seems to have time for you. I couldn't ask for a better Doctor. I'm glad. I found her!!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

Kimberly Meinsinger is probabblly the worst doctor i've ever had,Once a few years back I had a serious kidney Infection and she misdiagnosed me for a U.T.I. and I was hospitalized that same night. The staff at Corona Regional Medical center said that I should file a law suit for it as I was very sick and COULD HAVE DIED,I let it go,then I had a staff infection on my leg which she ALSO failed to diagnose correctly and it was in my blood stream,just recently I had a very bad ear infection,she decided that I had earwax build up and had a nurse FLUSH my ear with a syringe which was ineffective and the nurse ended up jabbing my sore ear and I had to leave from my FOLLOW up appt. WORSE than when I came,she diddn't have my appt. set 'till whole week later!Then she cancelled my appt. 10 min. before and I had to wait 5 days for another one and then she was "Running late" as I was waiting with my sick 1 year old who also had an appt. with her that day,and forgot us in the office for 45 min.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2008

Dr. Kimberly E. Minesinger's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company