Ratings for Dr. Randeep S. Kahlon

Dr. Kahlon was able to catch quickly and took a very right time decision to give me 2 shots when my wrist was not able to turn after 1 week of operation.After that, it went pretty well on the route of getting well.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Waiting time is about an hour to an hour and a half. Very slow but good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

The worst doctor I have ever visited! I had my surgery done in 2015 on my clavicle bone, after 2 years it still bothers as it did before surgery. I'm still being seen by other doctor after 2 years, because I have arthritis on the shoulder. No No and No!!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Kahlon is extremely helpful and caring. The office staff was amazing! Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

He spent time with me and kept saying we were going to try to treat without surgery. And it worked - that save me a lot of time and money. Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

I INTERVIEWED 3 DOCTORS TO HELP MY 14 YR OLD SON WITH A FOOTBALL INJURY TO HIS ELBOW THAT HAD BEEN DISLOCATED AND AFTERWARDS BEGAN TO GROW BONE AND EVENTUALLY HIS ARM WAS HINGED. AS A PARENT THERE HAS GOT TO BE CONNECTION AND YOU HAVE GOT TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT THESE TYPE DECISIONS WHEN IT CONCERNS YOU AND ESPECIALLY YOUR CHILDREN. DAD WAS PRESENT BUT I'M A NO NONSENSE MAMA BEAR AND YOU HAVE GOT TO COME CORRECT WHEN IT COMES TO MY CHILD. I FOUND DR. KAHLON AND COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW GREAT HIS BEDSIDE MANNER WAS, HE ALLOWED US TO SPEAK AND HE KEPT ENCOURAGING QUESTIONS AT EACH VISIT. THE SURGERY WENT EXTREMELY WELL AND MY SON WAS SO IMPRESSED HE IS TELLING EVERYONE EVEN OUR CHURCH FAMILY. IF IT HAPPENED AGAIN YES I WOULD SIT AND WAIT IN THE WAITING ROOM I'M WAITING FOR THE BEST AND MY CHILD IS WORTH IT.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I'm sure he's a good doctor, but the wait time is horrible. The first two times I went I waited well over an hour to spend 15 minutes with him. The third time, after over 90 minutes I left.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

He is the worst doctor that I have ever seen.I visited this guy saying I have some shoulder pain.In my 5 visits, every-time he ordered x-ray or MRI.Till today he did not see my shoulder.God only knows what he got by looking at those reports.This continued for almost 3 months.On one fine day,this guys said that he can not fix my problem as he does not know what is the problem.I spent almost $1000 bugs from my pocket which my insurance did not cover.Please avoid this guys.He is fit for nothing.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Kahlon put me back together when no other doctor would touch me! I was told it was too bad and the only doc that would help me was Dr. Kahlon. He fixed my elbow which was completely shattered and was caring and geniune! I would recommend him any day!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Kahlon cared for my elderly mother recently when she broke her arm. We found him to be very gentle, caring, and knowledgeable. He never rushed us and carefully answered our questions. He chose a good plan for her to heal properly and was very informative in the process. We thank him for his excellent care!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. Randeep S. Kahlon's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE