Ratings for Dr. Roma Pastershank

I took my som to Roma for quite a few years but one time whille registering for my appointment I was informed that Roma no longer does direct billing to insurance and that this was the last time I could do it. Iwas also informed that I should have gotten a letter which obviously I did not receive. When in the office Roma's partner was the actual appointment that I had not Roma, I was so surprised as I had never met this dentist before!!! Upon leaving I was then informed that Roma was off the day I was there(obviuosly). I also was quite surprised they had sent a pre approval form for a mouth guard to my insurance plan that was even for my son!!! All in all very disappointing experience!!! Linda

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Roma is the best dentist ever! When I first moved to Calgary in 1989, I didn't have a dental plan and had to pay for cleaning and work for myself and my young son. I went to her at the Beddington Mall, at the time, where I explained my situation being a single parent and that I can't afford to get our teeth cleaned and checked, but dental hygiene is very important to me. She said she would not deny anyone if they didn't have the money and that I could make payments to her to pay off the bill. I was amazed and shocked that a denist would take payments and in a big city like Calgary!! I could see that happening in small towns but not in a big city! I have followed her around the City for all these years. She is a strong, amazing woman and an inspiration to all!! Thank you Roma!! Carolyn

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

Roma is an amazing dentist and her staff is fabulous as well. Such a great person too, always very nice and a great sense of humour. recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

So amazing and caring. First dentist I have ever seen that I dont dread my appoinments. So gentle, knowledgeable and efficient. Love this dentist and office.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Very Difficult to work for,I know several RDA's& RDH who have worked for her in the past,This woman is a ****!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

I'm am not at all surprised that all of Roma's ratings are as high as you can go. Roma is thorough, professional, friendly and highly skilled. Her staff are very friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

She is a great example of a professional that cares about her patients and those she works with. Its a pleasure to go visit her even if it means an interaction with a drill.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

The best dentist in Calgary, no doubt. Dr P and her entire staff are kind and caring people. She takes takes great care of my 4 kids. Because of her, they have no fear of the dentist. Thank you Roma.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

The entire atmostphere is awesome - I've been going to this place since I was little. My mother took us to see other dentists for better prices - but nothing compared to Roma's office. The whole office is so personable and they know that every mouth and person is different.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

The most friendly and gentle dentist I have ever encountered. She only does what is needed to keep your mouth healthy.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010