Ratings for Dr. Victor Kutcher

After my regular family dentist retired and another dentist took over I didn't like I was on the search for a new dentist and came across Dr.Kutcher he was amazing and same with staff! I scheduled daughter first ever appointment and the staff was amazing explaining everything to her letting her touch everything. When my daughters younger sibling was curious (not her appointment) the staff let her get involved and they even both left with a special reward! So for children they are amazing! My son hates dentist(9_ year old) he was very nervous and he made my son comfortable and my son actually aloud him to do work without a fight! For myself he hasn't done work yet but I will be heading there soon and positive it will all go well! I highly recommend this dentistry!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Kutcher is a very excellent dentist. He changed how I feel from day to day with one little nite guard. I would highly recommended him. His office staff are very friendly, awesome girls.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Kutcher for over 25 years. He is a lovely man, and very knowledgeable. His staff are warm and make you feel very comfortable. 25 years, and I have NO complaints!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Not at all impressed. Was referred to him, as my regular (read:competent) dentist was ill. I guess if you arent a regular money generator, err patient, you dont matter much.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

I had a recent appointment with him. Arrived 10 minutes early. Sat there and watched patients that came after me, go in before me. After about 30 minutes of this, i went up to the receptionist and she told me they forgot about me!! what was worse, they still made me wait another 10 minutes and let another patient go before me! Completely unacceptable. No even an apology for THEIR mix-up.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

I go to Dr. Kutcher's office every 3 months for cleaning after having serious issues with gingivitis. He was very informative and knowledgeable and honest about what was going on with my teeth and gums. I was worried I'd have to have surgery on my gums, but after going for deep root cleaning every 3 months and taking care of my teeth religiously at home, I'm happy to report......no surgery!! Dr. Kutcher's staff is amazing. They are so friendly and make you feel comfortable throughout the whole app't (how many dentist's offices can say that?) Dr. Kutcher himself is fantastic. Great sense of humour but also gives you the facts to make an informed decision. I'm not a big fan of the dentist (I have sensitive teeth), but this is the best dentist office I've ever been to. I highly recommend it!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Kutcher and his Staff are amazing. I don't know why some of the people here had negative reports. There must be something wrong with them!! The office is warm, professional and caring. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

I started with Dr. Kutcher when he was about 25 years ago - a VERY NERVOUS patient - now I almost fall asleep.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

flag | Submitted March 14, 2010

Our family have been patients of Dr.Kutcher since he started in the early 80's. He's considered a member of the family along with his awesome staff. We are always made to feel so welcomed upon arrival and we can never leave without getting in a joke or two. Great doctors are a rarity but we are extremely greatful to have had the greatest for the last 25 years. We hope he realizes that he is NEVER allowed to retire! :) Ken Johnson Hamilton, Ontario

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007