You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Barry Breger

Dr. Breger is an amazing doctor. He truly listens, is inform with best options, and open to learn abount new findings. I have been a patient for about 20 years and he always does blood test to backup how you are doing.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Il est à l'écoute des besoins de ses patients et prend le temps d'investiguer tout problème pertinent. Très humain, il est un excellent médecin. Je le recommande fortement. Hippocrate serait fier de lui!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

He saved my life, and eight years later continues to be my partner in health. I've sent many friends and the best comment she gave me was "thank you, I can now grow old without fear". I am great flu to have such a doctor who keeps up with developments in the health feed , not through pharma reps but through real research.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I'm 55 and I've been thru the gambit w/hospital MD's and got no where. I saw Barry and he started me on HRT. Hormone replacement therapy. The difference is night and day. All my labs were in range but at the bottom. Regular endocrinologists would say I'm fine, but they don't listen to symptoms. Barry listens to symptoms and says labs don't tell the whole story. BTW, $140. for 45 min appoint is not bad for private consultation. I now have more energy, I think clearly as my cognitive skills have improved immensely. I'm much calmer and stress has disappeared. I feel like I did 20 years ago. Yes he likes to talk but if you read between the lines well, he's trying to get something across to you. I chose him because I thought I had thyroid issues... however he treated all my hormones. Now life is great. Thanks Barry!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

I find Dr Breger to be excellent. My greatest reason for giving him five stars is that he listens. I am highly informed about my own thyroid and adrenal issues (I have HAD to be - my experience of thyroid treatment by doctors before Dr Breger ranged from inadequate and uninformed to arrogant and downright damaging)and I was looking for a doctor who took my own views and experience into account. This means a doctor who was prepared to look at the clinical picture of my health instead of just my lab numbers, and actually work with me and my body. As far as I can see, if you are open to trying natural thyroid replacement, there is no other doctor in Montreal who will help you. It's a whole mindset with doctors - do they do what's best for their patients, or do they stick to narrow treatment protocols whether they work or not? So only if your own mindset is towards taking responsibility for your health, educating yourself and finding a good medical partner, Dr Breger is for you.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

I went to Dr. Breger out of desperation for what I suspected were thyroid issues. I agree with what others have said here: he's a nice guy, but he doesn't seem to know much, and yes, be prepared to listen to his stories while the clock ticks away. Seeing him is extremely costly, especially when you take into account the medications and supplements. I would not recommend him except for basic diet counselling, which you can get with many other naturopaths for MUCH cheaper.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

PAID FOR NOTHING !TRY AND GET AN APPOINTMENT ! THEY WILL TRY AND PUT YOU WITH ANOTHER DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

I went to Dr.Breger about my thyroid conversion issue. I was very disappointed that he did not have any expertise about thyroid difficulties that he first claimed. To make matters even more difficult, when I had material about conversion issues, he was very closed about it and very insecure to explore deeper and possibly help me. Dr. Breger expertise is more for very simple and straightforward ailments, not for those that require some investigation.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I worked with this doctor for over 5 years at an old folks home and every time he was available. Also cured one of my patient that had severe cancerous lump with his vitamins. I personally though that his method was very homeopathic and i was skeptical but after seeing the results he proved me wrong. Thanks to his ways

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Dr. Barry Breger's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Breger is an amazing doctor. He truly listens, is inform with best options, and open to learn abount new findings. I have been a patient for about 20 years ..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Il est à l'écoute des besoins de ses patients et prend le temps d'investiguer tout problème pertinent. Très humain, il est un excellent médecin. Je le recommand..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Very nice guy sometimes, but too busy and doesn't remember anything. Lots of money for not much help.find someplace else"

January 12, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "H1C0" to "H2J 1L3". Address has been updated from "None" to "1141 Boulevard Saint-Joseph Est". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15142771141".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He saved my life, and eight years later continues to be my partner in health. I've sent many friends and the best comment she gave me was "thank you, I can now..."

April 11, 2015