You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Taryn Taylor

Amazing woman and doctor! I met her by fluke because a previous doctor overlooked a recurring injury that required intervention. Internal tissues had broken off and trapped in a joint, the 5 doctors I saw before her said nothing was wrong. She looked at my chart, touched 2 places, shared her hypothesis and got me in for an mri as fast as she could. Her quick diagnosis resulted in getting quick surgery, and she has been extremely helpful with paperwork. She went so far as to help me on a psychological level, and she really is passionate about health. If you care about your health, she will care with you. I don't understand how anyone can give this doctor or their staff any negative ratings. I travel far to see them, and I would give more stars if they were available.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Taylor's for sometime now. She's very punctual and professional in every visit. I've had a chronic challenge with my ankle for quite some time now. She is patient and supportive of trying new ideas. She does not impose medication as the only solution, chronic issues are always more challenging for all physicians. She has introduced me to various professionals to find a solution. I appreciate her professionalism and her commitment to work. Her staff is sometimes a hit and miss, However, once you make a little bit of an effort and get to know them they too will warm up to you.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

A friendly Dr.. Better than average. Willing to listen and shows patience. However, is presumptuous; makes assumptions that aren't true. This diminished the quality of care. Initially, willing to answer questions and help but became later became less forthcoming to the point that it became pointless to see her. Does not like follow-up visits. Need to find a different specialist now.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I really can't understand why there are so many positive ratings for Dr. Taylor. She did not spend enough time or refer me for testing to properly diagnose my back problem. I followed her suggestion and had several physiotherapy sessions and also did the exercises at home twice daily. They weren't helping and I realized that no matter how long I did these exercises my back (and related neurological problems) were not going to be resolved! She tried to convince me to continue with the physio. - telling me that the success rate was 98%. I can't understand how she could recommend a specific (and almost success-guaranteed) physio program without an accurate diagnosis! I now see another M.D. who did a very thorough examination and referrd me for an MRI.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

Dr.Taylor is not just above average she is excellent efficient and pleasant She listens to her patients as a doctor if you are not a listener you do not hear symptoms. Dr Taylor has a thorough knowledge and the confidence that lets you know your health is in good hands. Nothing is too complicated for her a true blue professional whose diagnostic skills are unreal. Clone this M.D she is one in a million.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I think some of the past reviewers are young or inexperienced within the medical world. This Dr. is very rushed, not thorough as she did not even examine me nor listen to my sport related issues. She made a "diagnosis" without even dicussing the issue and jumped to a conclusion without assessment. I was diagnosed with quite a severe issue by another physician, who was not impressed with how Dr. Taylor treated my visit. Unimpressed and please consider seeing someone else to find a proper diagnosis.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Worked with me through a difficult and rare injury, was transparent and accommodated my requests and even went well above the normal duties of the clinic for me. She rocks.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

She was fantastic! She knew what she was talking about and took the time to explain to me what she was saying. I didn't feel rushed at all and felt very comfortable with her. I would definitely recommend her! The only negative was the staff there. They were extremely rude and loud while having their own conversation. Also very demeaning when I had a question for them. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

I was referred to her @ Carleton's Sports Med. She is amazing; excellent manner, highly knowledgeable & skilled. Conveys information completely & concisely. I wish we could clone her and I would give her more than 5 stars & smiley faces if I could.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

Dr. Taylor was our family and sport med doctor all wrapped into one. Even though she worked at a walk in we still got to see her. It was hard that she only works there 2 days a week but we were grateful for those. She also filled out any paper work for Veteran affairs and was great at it. Congrads on your marriage. And we thank you!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Dr. Taryn Taylor's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing woman and doctor! I met her by fluke because a previous doctor overlooked a recurring injury that required intervention. Internal tissues had broken off..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Taylor's for sometime now. She's very punctual and professional in every visit. I've had a chronic challenge with my ankle for quit..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "A friendly Dr.. Better than average. Willing to listen and shows patience. However, is presumptuous; makes assumptions that aren't true. This diminished the..."

August 24, 2015