Ratings for Dr. Gordon Gubitz

Hands down the best doctor I've encountered in my 44 years. If only others could be half as good as he is. Thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr Gubitz lied Tom me about reading an MRI Cd in his office when the CD was left with him to review and was sent back to me from his secretary.He also said I've been somatizing my symptoms which was not the case.After leaving the province for follow up I found out I've been having strokes for a number of years.I am now unable to get treatment here in Halifax because Capital Health and the Department of Health aren't holding this and the other Neurologists here accountable for their actions.Please don't take this doctor serious if you feel you need a second opinion and are not well.His actions, along with his colleagues, are the reason for my health deteriorating.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr Gubitz was kind, compassionate and so nice when testing my father. Thank you for this. Kindness does go a long way. Please never change.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Great Doctor was extremely helpful when I had my stroke, Maintains a good sense of humor when dealing with patients and staff alike.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Gubitz has been extremely caring and helpful while being completely honest during my time under his care. I trust him and any medical direction whole heartedly.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Gubitz has agreed with other Neurologists I have been seeing here in Halifax and Dartmouth that I have been somatising my symptoms and that they is no expalanation for neurological events occurring.I am currently finding out that this is not the case and working towards a diagnosis that will prove him and the other doctors wrong.The stress and impairment these doctors have caused by misdiagnosing me is immeasurable.Please consider your options for outside opinions when you feel you are being misdiagnosed.It could save your life

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Amazing bedside manner. Kind and helpful. QE is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr Gubitz saw my father when he suffered his TIA and his brain stem dissection. He was very knowledgeable, kind, and was the type of doctor who my father clicked with.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

DR. Gubitz is a great doctor. I was only 50 years old when I had mild stroke .I am now on the pill.it looks like the pill I am taking s good working . Thank you DOCTOR !

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. Gubitz saw my husband who had suffered a severe stroke. He was sincere, knowledgeable, helpful and got things done. The facility (Halifax Infirmary) is fantastic! In a world which was foreign to us, we felt well guided thanks to Dr. Gubitz and a most amazing stroke team!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013