Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Duffy

I have been Dr. Duffy's patient for several years. The procedures that he performed helped refresh my appearance and I have been totally satisfied with the results.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I love the personal touch that Dr Duffy and his staff provide.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Extremly happy with my results! Dr. Duffy and his staff have been wonderful. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for cosmetic surgery!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr Duffy and his staff have provided me with courteous, professional service since day one. The office is well staffed with knowledgeable, helpful personel who make me feel comfortable at all times. I am so pleased with Dr Duffy and his staff and recommend them highly!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Wonderful Doctor with a fabulous staff very kmowledable ive been seeing Dr Duffy since 1995 Recommend Dr Duffy highly.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Extremely pleased with visit and procedures done today. Everything explained thoroughly and was able to make decisions I am comfortable with.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr. Duffy and his staff are always so friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating! They have such a variety of services and products that I learn something new each time I go. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Best doctor ever! Listened to me and gave me a superb facelift which is as good as new after 3 years! Slight treatments keep me looking even better than i was before. A very careful specialist who will do what is right for your face or body. Better than any results I saw when I lived on the Uppe.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I have been very pleased with the services received. The staff is very professional explaining the treatments completely. I have had fillers, dermaplaning, botox and peels at different and have been very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Totally excellent results and experience! I am so glad to have had a face lift & chin implant. Dr. Duffy & his staff are kind & encouraging! It's one of the best decisions I have made!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Dr. Michael J. Duffy's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1982)

GHI