Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Duffy

I love this office! They were able to work with my crazy schedule and I'm thankful they were able to squeeze in my appointment last minute. Very friendly staff and knowledgable too. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I so appreciate the attention to my skin sensetivities! Lisa checked to be sure each product felt comfortable and didnt irritate my skin at all. Looking forward to your grand reopening! See you soon!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

My experience with Dr. Duffy and his staff was excellent. They made me feel extremely comfortable. Dr. Duffy is such the professional that my recovery time was quick. I am beyond pleased with my result and recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

I am SO impressed with the staff and Dr. Duffy! Amazing attention to detail and I LOVE my results! I would never trust anyone else with my face!! I am certain Dr. Duffy is the best surgeon in Florida!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Have been coming to Dr Duffy for about 4 years. Today I had restlyn silk filler for the fine lines around my mouth and lips. I am already pleased with the result The staff is wonderful. To end my visit I received a complimentary make up session by Barbara. She brought out my best features.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I cant say enough about the quality of care and results. I have never been disappointed. The staff is top notch. I will return again and again!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Duffy & his wife Claire, along with their entire staff make all of my experiences amazing and easy. The office is warm and welcoming and you become instant friends with everyone. Every time I come for an appointment I leave wanting to schedule something new to have done. Love Dr. Duffy!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr Duffy and his staff are fabulous! Everyone takes the time to answer any and all questions, even those you may not have thought of. I had several procedures done the same day (breast reduction, upper and lower eyelid) and could not be happier. I would highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I was bite by a dog on the top lip and i came in to see dr. Miacheal j. Duffy and got lip injection and he made my top look like it was never bite by a dog.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

I Love the staff and especially Dr. DUFFY. I had a facelift and are very happy with the result. Dr. Duffy made me look amazing. The entire staff is very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Duffy he is the best in my eyes. Ellen Hartinger.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Dr. Michael J. Duffy's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1982)