Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Duffy

The staff are the best, very thorough, they take their time to personalize your experiences and beep you feel your best.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Very happy with the work on my face and breast. Staff is very friendly. Will recommend my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

lm very happy with my new brest doctor duffy did an awesome job.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

If you are looking for botox injections, Dr Duffy is wonderful! He performs the injections himself. His office staff is very friendly and accommodating and they often have many specials available.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Love the services and recommendations. Had Dysport for the first time here and it lasted so much longer than botox and the areas the Dr suggested were PERFECT! Office staff was so awesome and welcoming. Great results!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I have been so pleased with the quality of the botox procedures I have received from Dr. Duffy. The procedures received here have lasted the longest and have achieved the desired look I have needed. His staff is awesome ....very pleasant, professional, and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Duffy and staff are always friendly and make me feel important. I have had multiple procedures in office and have also referred several friends for surgical procedures. They have had great results and were very happy with the care given by Dr Duffy and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I am a new patient with Dr. Duffy. I received a revision breast augmentation. The ladies in the office Claire Barbara and Elaine were amazing. Dr. Duffy's attention to detail and expert care gave me results that exceeded my expectation. I will be back.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised to receive a follow up call from Dr. Duffy's staff after receiving injections of facial filler! I would expect this if I had had a surgical procedure. I realize that every procedure has risks and follow up calls should be normal protocol but I have never received a follow up call from any other practice for this particular service. Kudos to Dr. Duffy and his staff for their professionalism!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Duffy and his staff are professional, cordial and conscientious. I have been extremely satisfied with each visit and would highly recommend Dr. Duffy.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Michael J. Duffy's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1982)