Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Duffy

The staff and Dr Duffy are outstanding! My skin continues to look better after each facial/treatment. I highly recommend that anyone start the facials before it becomes a necessity!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I went to Dr. Duffy for a breast augmentation and he did exactly what I asked for. I couldn't be more satisfied! This was my first time having surgery and it was a breeze. Dr. Duffy and his staff took such great care of me. They are all so sweet! The surgery center was very nice. The woman who checked me in reassured me that if you're going to get a breast augmentation in Jacksonville, Dr. Duffy is the guy and I agree!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Duffy for over 10 years. After getting two other consultations for my surgery, I knew that I had found the best after meeting Dr. Duffy and his staff. I am so confident in his ability that I just used him again in October.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I always leave feeling great and well informed of the procedures I had done. Barbara is very thorough and knowledgable in what she explains and products she suggests. I will return and refer others to Dr. Duffy because of Barbara.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Duffy is an expert. He is very experienced and skilled at what he does. Never a need to get a second opinion when consulting with Dr. Duffy. Staff is wonderful. They really care about their clients, always offering specials and incentives. I could not recommend them highly enough.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr Duffy and his staff leave you in the best hands with excellent care, thorough instructions and follow through and flexible scheduling. I could not be happier.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

The Staff was friendly, I feel better having my breast implants totally removed, looking forward to having a possible breast lift in the future.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Duffy and his staff are top notch. They were up-front about different procedures, sugical vs. non-surgical options, and possible outcomes, and I am grateful I had their guidance because I am now 4 weeks post-lypoplasty on my neck and abdomen, and I am very pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I had a very pleassant facial time. High customer service. Lisa did a great job for my facial (chemical peeling) with a clear explanation. Looking forward to do for more facials there.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

My experience here has never been negative the staff is always helpful and Dr. Duffy is a joy to work with.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. Michael J. Duffy's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1982)

Delta Dental