Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Duffy

Dear Dr Duffy & staff. I want to once again thank you for always making me feel like I’m your only client! I can’t express the gratitude. To every person thinking of doing a tiny procedure to a major procedure. You will not be disappointed once you walk through the doors at Dr Duffy’s. First the staff will greet you as if they have known you for years! Making you feel right at home. I love all the staff! You gals Rock. As for Dr Duffy, He is an Amazing Doctor! I have recently had a Tummy Tuck & Lipo.. I can’t express how happy I am! Dr Duffy, he spends as much time as you need, never making me feel rushed. Very thorough and knowledgeable. He makes you feel so comfortable, like visiting a friend instead of your Doctor. I highly recommend this Doctor & Staff for any of your needs! Go in and visit you will not be disappointed! Sincerely , Katie Combs

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

Dr. Duffy's office was recommended to me a few years ago. I was very hesitant to receive Botox as I am a very natural person. Coming here was a great decision. The staff, particularly Debbie, is always professional, courteous and efficient. I always recommend their services to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr Duffy is by far the most skilled sudgeon in jacksonville! I have been a patient for over 10 years and have reccomended him to everyone i know! He is detail orientiented and his work is always perfection. The staff is amazing, very flexible, friendly and knowledgeable. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr. Duffy and Nina are extremely kind and personable. Each appointment is such a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Lisa and Dr. DUFFY are kind, thoughtful and really deliver the results I am looking for on my skin. I always get compliments from my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr Duffy and his staff are very friendly. Its very easy to make an appointment, and there is rarely a wait. I would highly recommend his office.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Duffy for many years. I have had multiple procedures done. I am a proponent of "preventative" plastic surgery and I am so happy with my results. Dr. Duffy takes a conservative appraoch. I look youthful & natural. Everyone that I have sent to Dr. Duffy love their results!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Barbara at Dr. Duffys office is amazing. She is very helpful and explains the different choices of fillers and where I can use them. Dr. Duffy is very patient and always makes sure I am satisfied with my look beforeI leave the office. The best party about the office is the parties!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

DR. Duffy and Claire, Barabara and the office staff are incredible! I have been to other practices for Botox and filler ansd was never satisfied with the results as i am with Dr Duffy. He spends time with me assessing what i really need. He also did an incredible job with my breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I was very impressed and pleased with Dr. Duffy and the staff. They were all so helpful and explained everything step by step. I wasnt left wondering this or that. Most of all I was so pleased and happy with the outcome, Dr. Duffy gives you the look you always wanted.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Michael J. Duffy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon , Dr. Michael J. Duffy, received his Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery training at the prestigious Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. Dr. Duffy is certified by both the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery, as well as an active member in many national surgical societies. He is the recipient of the 1993 Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation Clinic Award. Dr. Duffy has made presentations at international and national symposiums on cosmetic plastic surgery and is the author of many published papers and articles on plastic surgery. Dr. Duffy specializes in all aspects of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery for the face and body. Dr. Duffy and his staff at the Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Center have been providing the best and most compassionate care possible for nearly over two decades. Along with the highest quality personnel, equipment, and style of practice, Dr. Duffy is the a top-choice in Jacksonville when it comes to cosmetic surgery. Providing patients with the plastic and reconstructive services they need to look and feel better. Dr. Duffy’s surgery philosophy Is reflected in every aspect of patient care from the moment you first walk into our facility, throughout every visit with us. His philosophy recognizes that your plastic and reconstructive surgeries, procedures and any treatments give you a renewed outlook on your life; a new beginning to a future that is filled with joy, accomplishment and confidence. Dr. Duffy and his dedicated staff will make every effort to expertly discuss and explain all aspects of your treatment choices, including patient financing. They strive to make the entire experience pleasant and comforting.

• English

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1982)
  • Mayo Clinic College of Medicine