Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Duffy

Dr. Duffy and his staff are truly amazing!! Super friendly, knowlegable, and very helpful!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Words do not express how happy I am with Dr Duffy and his staff. I have had so many people ask what I have done to my skin and the answer is....Dr Duffy and my facials with Kimmie!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

This over all experience with Dr.Duffy and the staff here at the Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery Center has been nothing but short of amazing. Dr. Duffy made me feel completely comfortable with the process and was very informative and knowledgeable every step of the way.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

KIMMIE is great, ive done the micro needling with her and she really takes her time with you. I would certainly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I recommend this place to all my friends. I get lots of compliments on my skin and i do monthly skin peels and live the plan. It has made a huge difference in my face along with the Obagi product line.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

The staff was great and they gave me absolutely incredible cade and attention. My results turned out great but Dr Duffy.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Duffy and his staff were amazing and super helpful. None of my questions went unanswered. They all made me feel comfortable and aware of the procedure and what was going to happen. I am thrilled with my results and would reccomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

I love this office! They were able to work with my crazy schedule and I'm thankful they were able to squeeze in my appointment last minute. Very friendly staff and knowledgable too. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I so appreciate the attention to my skin sensetivities! Lisa checked to be sure each product felt comfortable and didnt irritate my skin at all. Looking forward to your grand reopening! See you soon!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

My experience with Dr. Duffy and his staff was excellent. They made me feel extremely comfortable. Dr. Duffy is such the professional that my recovery time was quick. I am beyond pleased with my result and recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr. Michael J. Duffy's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1982)