Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Duffy

I have done my research before I got my surgery done, and I read the best reviews about Dr Duffy and his staff. I would say that the experience was even better than expected. Great results and great service. I'm very pleased with everything.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Staff was very kind and professional. His work is 3d rate. Breast augmentation with nipples hanging, right side firm, left side soft. He will not fix his mistakes nor accommodate. He said to me " you don't want sun worshippers" and he gave me nipples that are ground worshipipers.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I truly love Dr. Duffy and his staff. Dr. Duffy is professional, timely, and honest. He is not in this business to take advantage of anyone. He will not perform any procedure if he thinks the results will not be becoming. Dr. Duffy and his staff are awesome people who make any procedure worthwhile.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr Duffy and staff have been very kind and professional throughout the process of my breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Very nice staff. Dr. Duffy is very professional. They made my procedures easy and informed.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Duffy and his staff are very thorough and nice. They take time to go over everything and make sure to answer any questions or concerns. Highly recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I am very happy with my results. Dr Duffy and his staff are awesome. I am Very thankful to have found such amazing people who give quality care.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr Duffy and his staff are superior in my book. The staff makes you feel so relaxed and comfortable. They answer all your questions and really spend time educating you on your procedure. Dr Duffy is a complete professional and so knowledgeable, you know you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

The staff was very professional and courteous. Dr Duffy was wonderful pre procedure, during the procedure and post procedure...

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr Duffy and his staff are always courteous and knowledgeable about the procedures I have been interested in. They take time to understand your concerns and work to meet your needs.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Michael J. Duffy's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1982)