Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Duffy

Dr. Duffy and the Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery Center is amazing!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr Duffy and his staff are the best. I highly recommend them for all their services. Dr Duffy always makes you feel comfortable and his nurse Barbara has a wonderful dispostion. Their spa services are excellent and affordable.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I'm a mother of three sons and with the every day of life I was told a lot you look so tired. A friend shared Dr DUFFY name with me. When I came in I was nervous and staff made me feel comfortable. I looked freshed and felt better about myself. So happy NOW.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I found this office origionally through living social over 2 years ago for botox injections. My first visit as has every other visit I've had here has been extremely professional. The friendly office goes out of their way to ensure all your needs are met!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr Duffy and his staff are courteous and professional. The treatments are effective. I would (and have!) recommend them to anyone hoping to rejuvenate their skin.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

At a very young age I started geting very swollen bags under my eyes. I hated it but I thought I had to just live with the tired looking bags under my eyes. Now at 50 years old, my eyelids were drooping almost over my eyelashes. Coming to Dr Duffys office was the best thing I ever did!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Dr. Michael J. Duffy's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1982)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Duffy and the Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery Center is amazing!"

May 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Duffy and his staff are the best. I highly recommend them for all their services. Dr Duffy always makes you feel comfortable and his nurse Barbara has a wond..."

May 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am pleased with the overall service and care i ha e personally received at Dr Duffys office. I would not go anywhere else."

May 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a mother of three sons and with the every day of life I was told a lot you look so tired. A friend shared Dr DUFFY name with me. When I came in I was nervou..."

May 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Duffy and Barbara are superb!!! I will always be a patient as I have experienced such great results. The office is so warm and friendly."

May 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found this office origionally through living social over 2 years ago for botox injections. My first visit as has every other visit I've had here has been extr..."

May 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Duffy and his staff are courteous and professional. The treatments are effective. I would (and have!) recommend them to anyone hoping to rejuvenate their ski..."

May 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Duffy and his staff is amazing, very nice courteous and knowledgeable. Love coming here."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "At a very young age I started geting very swollen bags under my eyes. I hated it but I thought I had to just live with the tired looking bags under my eyes. Now..."

May 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff here is extremely informative, knowledgable, professional and most of all friendly. I would and do refer everyone to Dr Duffy!"

May 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very friendly and knowledgable staff. Dr. Duffy examines your face, its structure and movements before injecting. Needle procedures are always placed with ease ..."

May 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i have come to Dr.Duffy for several surgeries and the reason i keep coming back is because the staff and Dr.Duffy him self are friendly amd personable and make ..."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highlly recommend Dr Duffy and staff . Everyone is so friendly and they offer the best services."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. DUFFY FOR 8 YEARS. I HAD A TOTAL FACE LIFT 8 YEARS AGO AND THE RESULTS ARE STILL AMAZING. THE RESULT WAS TOTALLY NATURAL. I CONTINU..."

May 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Due to the fear of the unknown it took me three years to finally Decide on a neck lift and eye surgery, the surgery went well, I ffollowed all the instructions ..."

May 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Barbara was awesome. She made me feel very comfortable and calm. Dr Duffy did an exceptional job on my lips. He made them look natural and beautiful."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful experience! Barbara and all the office staff are terrific. Highly recommend."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been coming to Dr. Duffy and his staff for my beauty needs for several years. I am a VIP member, and I visit the office once a month for skin care. It is..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just want to say thank you. yall have done amazing job...."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I always enjoy the visits and provided by Dr Duffy and his staff. The results are great! I highly recommend Dr Duffy for his cosmetic procedures. Other members ..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Duffy and his staff are Amazing!! The staff is friendly and Dr Duffy takes time with his patients and gives options for what you are looking to achieve. I ca..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had my implants for 29 years, so it was time to replace them! I also had a breat lift and got smaller implants. The old implants had ruptured and the capsu..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Duffy and his staff were excellent. Very professional and informative during all my visits. I am very pleased with my results and would recommend anyone to ..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very pleased with dr duffy and his staff. I will definitely use him for any future needs and would highly reccommend his services."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to see Dr. M. Duffy for botox initially, then for a breast augmentation consultation. I have since had my breast done with Dr. Michael Duffy. From the co..."

April 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Becca W I'm always picked on for my extremely small breast. I told Dr. Duffy exactly what I wanted & to look natural as can be. He did just that & more. Only a ..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely loved everything about my experience here. Dr Duffy is extremely professional and did a wonderful job. The staff here is amazing and they were all ..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love all the staff, I couldnt ask for better. When I call everyone is so sweet. They make sure all if my questions are answered before they say goodbye. When ..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have come here for minor treatments for 4 years. The staff has been exceptional and Dr Duffy is always personable and professional. I would definitely recomme..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Duffy for a couple of years. The office and staff are very accomodating, however, the thing that impresses me the most is that I hav..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is the only Plastic surgeons office I have been to that has been on time with every visit and I have been to several in town. Dr. Duffy is the first surgeo..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Duffys for the last 3 years. He has always explained the procedures before he starts and always makes you feel comfortable. Dr. Duf..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I did quite a bit of online research before choosing Dr. Duffy. Coming to my first visit, I was extremely nervous and debated if I wanted to backout. I'm so gla..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Duffy and his staff is wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Duffy to everyone I know looking for cosmetic or reconstructive surgery. I am a very nervous person..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very pleased with the staff and the doctor has been amazing. I got exactly the results I wanted with this breast revision."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Duffy has been my plastic surgeon for 18 years. It started with breast implants 18 years ago, a face lift 8 years ago and now my upper and lower eyelids. He..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The team here are awesome, ! The are always helpful with a smile I drive from the beach to get my services because of the girls."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Duffy and his staff are awesome! They are caring, dedicated individuals who go above and beyond to make you feel at ease with them. I have been a patient fo..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Duffy was a little gruff in the begining but became friendlier as the visits progressed. I had a breast reduction which was much more of a major surgery than..."

February 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. DUFFY and staff are wonderful, and provide treatments which enhance my complextion and minimize the wrinkles. I only wish the office was closer, but it is c..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Easy to set an appointment with flexible times available and great staff. Other doctors have bruised me giving me dysport but Dr. Duffy never has."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Duffy was very professional, spent plenty of time and was very pleased with his services. I would recommend him in a heartbeat."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love the staff at dr. duffy's office. Everyone is professional and courteous."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Duffy is so calm and gentle. He is also straightforward about what your condition is and his suggestions with medical opinion. The staff has always been ver..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I enjoy coming into the office for a variety of treatments. Everyone is so helpful and courteous. I always feel refreshed and relaxed when I leave the office. I..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was my first experience in over 8 years. The office staff is so helpful and always smiling. Dr Duffy and his staff make you feel at home and very comfortab..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Duffy and his staff are the best. Always friendly and professional!"

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Duffy and his staff are wonderful, they took very good care of me before surgery and after, I would definetely recommend this office to anyone. I used this ..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Very professional office-dr duffy is very pleasant thru my procedure."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Duffy for over 12 years. I came to his office because of his stellat reputation for reconstructive surgery, and had breast augmentat..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I continue to come back to Dr. Duffy for several reasons: 1) Quality of the procedure. I totally rely on Dr. Duffy to analyze my face and provide me an "honest"..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love the personalized care I have received from Dr Duffy and the office staff. They are very conscious & knowledgeable about the lastest procedures in cosmeti..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Lisa is awesome. Always willing to listen to issues and ready to offer solutions based on your needs. The office staff is courteous and always professional."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff were just as kind in person as they were when scheduling my appointment. I called to advise I was late for appt they were very understanding. They wer..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The office staff was very professional and highly qualified. They are always willing to satisfy you as a patient and accomodate to your needs ans wants. Schedul..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was my first experience with Dr Duffy and his staff, but he came highly recommended from numerous friends. I have to say how totally impressed I was. From ..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Duffy is always professional and courteous. The staff is excellent; very professional and friendly. Thanks to Dr. Duffy, I have more confidence and I look g..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Making abn appointment is always easyan the staff is always friendly but professional. I travel 40 mins to come to this office because Dr. Duffy gives me the re..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really enjoy coming as I always learn something and go home feeling good about doing something for my skin. Very nice office and staff."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Lisa has been wonderful and has taken the time to answer all my questions. Love my lashes!"

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I loved my whole experience with Dr. Duffy and his staff they are wonderful."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff here is awesome. They are always helpful and professional. Dr. Duffy is very professional and answered all my co cerns."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Duffy and his staff are amazing. I felt very comfortable the second I walked in the door. He did an amazing job on my breasts and I will highly recommend hi..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first came in and received a botox treatment from Dr. Duffy, which was a pleasure, and I love the results. He was curtious and professional. Today I did my fi..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always my visits are enjoyable and helpful for my skin."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. Duffys staff is always extremely friendly and very helpful. I've been 3 times now for dysport and its always been super quick and painless. If I'm unsure of..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with the work you did, you guys did a good job, thank you DR DUFFY."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Duffy and the staff are wonderful. The staff is always friendly and inviting. I always recommend my friends to see Dr.Duffy."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I appreciate the attention and care I receive in this office. They are very accommodating and the specials they offer us are great!"

January 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Duffys staff are all great, super friendly, and make you feel like you are the only customer at each visit. Thank you!"

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone is so nice in the office. Lisa is great! She did a great job on my south beach peel today. Every time I have been here, i am always happy with my resul..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.duffy is amazing! He gave me back the confidence I've been longing for. He is very professional and tells you what he can and cannot achieve. The staff was w..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I heard nothing but great reviews which you can read all over the place. They are mostly the office team and written by them. I should have walked out the day o..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the initial consultation, my surgery, and throughout my follow up visits Dr. Duffy and his staff have been awesome! I am proud of my results and glad that ..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff and Dr Duffy are wonderful. I see Lisa as well and both are fantastic. My skin looks terrific."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Duffy is the only one I trust for injections of Botox and Restalyn. Lisa does a wonderful job with diferent skin treatments. The office staff is very helpfu..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Duffy and his exceptional, friendly staff. I have been waiting for seven years to replace my implants. Other consultations suggeste..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great staff and great service. Always a satisfied customer."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Duffy is amazing. His staff is very friendly and makes you feel so special. I am so pleased with my outcome and would recommend Dr. Duffy to anyone."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Duffy takes the extra time to listen to my wants and then is able to add his expertise and the results are perfect every time. His teems of nurses and staff..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Really happy as I feel its a lite face refreshing, without looking so tight and unnatural."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Oh my gosh Dr. Duffy and his technique in giving me Botox and Juvaderm has given me my confidence back. The whole procedure was very comfortable and relaxed. An..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very pleased with my outcome. The staff is very friendly and helpful and with you every step of the way. I had went to a few surgeon consultations and Dr. ..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "They explain my procedure to me very well. "

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wait time is too short. "

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Duffy and his team are fantastic. They take the time to answer all questions and most importantly tell you what you need to hear vs. what they think you wan..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone at Dr. Duffys office was wonderful. All of my questions and concerns were always addressed completely. I am very pleased with my results so far and loo..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not recommend Dr. Duffy and his staff enough. I am very pleased with every procedure Dr. Duffy has performed on me. His staff is warm, caring and profes..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had upper and lower blepharoplasty with a lateral brow lift done by Dr Michael Duffy and I am very pleased with the results. Everyone at the office is wonderf..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was recommended to Dr Duffy's office by a friend for botox and have had a great experience here from day one. I've now been getting botox here for 3+ years. T..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I decided to research tummy tucks and found two offices. I contacted both of them to set up a consultation and weeks went by with no responses from either. I co..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first met Dr. Duffy in 1996 when he performed an augmentation for me. He did an excellent job. On 9/4, he replaced the originals and has again, done excellent..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you for everything Dr Michael. "

September 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome staff, like it. "

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nice doctor, really good. "

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love the service here and everyone tries very hard to accommodate you as a patient."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The girls in the front are all amazing and make me feel very comfortable. Dr. Duffy isn’t so bad himself, he personally does the injections and knows exactly wh..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Duffy was very informative. answered all the questions and concerns I had. made me feel at ease when I had concerns highly recommend him and his staff!"

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Duffy and his staff put me at ease. I’m very happy with this results of my procedure."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with the staff, Dr. Duffy and my results. I would highly recommend him and this place to everyone and already have!"

August 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I drive from Fleming Island past many other providers' offices just to see Dr. Duffy and his staff. They all take such good care of me and listen to my needs. I..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great complimentary facial! Lisa was very informal and tought me a lot about my skin. I'll definitely be returning for more skin treatments and products!"

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Duffy does excellent work he’s very gentle with great results. Lisa is awesome she explains every step as she works and is very informative. I would recommen..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Office staff were very accommodating and friendly. I will definitely be back."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Lisa was awesome. Provided education and recommendations. I will definitely be back!"

July 25, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "If you read these comments and ones on other sites you will soon figure out they are by the office staff there. Duffy appears to be the best when you meet him ..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Kim always does a fantastic job! "

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone in the office was super friendly and set my mind at ease. I never felt silly asking questions or calling with a concern. I'm also very pleased with my ..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A friend visiting from St Louis made an appointment with Lisa on my recommendation. My friend Danita raved about Lisa, too! "

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff is always super educational and patient with me!!"

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had my breast done and now my lower eyes, I have had exceptional results with both. I have a couple more things I will definatley be coming back to have ..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Respectful Dr, everybody was very friendly. "

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I always receive great service and everyone is happy."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It will my pleasure, comfort, safety and security to return and recommend Dr Michael Duffy and his wonderful caring staff to any and everyone. I am very satisfi..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful people, I could not be happier with the staff or Dr Duffy. My procedure is OMG fantastic!!! In fact i am going to use them again. Would I recommend th..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "l was coming to Dr. Duffy for botox and filler for a couple years which I was very happy with. Dr. Duffy places the needles beautifully, causing minimal discomf..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Friendly office staff, Dr is very respectable. "

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Lisa have always done an awesome job on every of my appointments. Barbara and staff ensured that my appointments were not missed by advance courtesy calls. Than..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This staff and Dr. Duffy are top notch! They are always so friendly and accommodating Their service, events, and specials make it well worth the drive from Oran..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Could not ask for any better care and very happy with neck and face lift."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have referred friends and they are as equally pleased as I have been staff is always pleasant and professional office is always clean and nice."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very attentive and super service. "

July 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor AND staff. They have done breast reduction, tummy tuck, neck lift, eye lift and face lift--need a T-shirt that reads "Body by Duffy" !!"

July 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Its really awesome to have a doctor like Michael. "

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is always a treat to be in your office. Everyone is so nice and helpful. All my treatments with Lisa have been wonderful. Barbara has been so helpful with pu..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My facials are my favourite..so very relaxing and my skin is beautiful The products used are great. I love Lisa and the whole staff!"

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Lisa provides personalized attention and meets unique skin care needs with excellent suggestions for products."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Duffy and his staff are phenomenal, the quality of care pre-op and post post-op were amazing they give necessary information as well as answer all questions ..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent service and very friendly staff. "

July 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Its been a positive experience so far. "

July 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Duffy he is a an of few words but he knows his craft and I am extremely pleased with his work- Claire is always warm and welcoming the only issue I ha..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Duffy and staff are incredibly professional and mire importantly, competent. Highly recommend their services."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Never had any problems and always satisfied. "

July 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Michael Duffy is an exceptional Dr. "

July 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel so comfortable with Dr. He is amazing. "

July 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very professional 100% Recommended! "

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was very easy to schedule an appointment. "

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For me, you are the best. . . . "

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional staff. Friendly and knowledgeable Excellent doctor. Very good value for the high level of service and wide range of procedures."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am super thrilled with my results! The process was smooth and simple.."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Duffy & everyone on staff at the office have always been awesome! I recommend Dr. Duffy to all of my friends & family!"

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr duffy once and was very pleased with his services. I received facial injections. I have followed up with Lisa on a monthly basis and could not be..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very grateful for all the good work. "

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy and gentle with Dr. and staff service. "

July 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All staff was supportive and respectful. "

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone is so nice! "

June 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Friendly attentive and professional. "

June 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I always get compliments on my skin, whenever I come in the office I am called by my name which makes my visit more personal."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great, always easy to schedule and great service. "

June 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with Dr. Duffy and his staff. They made me feel comfortable and at ease with the procedure. I would recommend Dr. Duffy to anyone considering breas..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great, You guys are awesome. Thank you. "

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "l am very happy with everything in this office. Really, truly. Thank you Dr Duffy and staff."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experiences have always been extremely pleasant. "

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Duffy and his Office Staff are extremely competent and friendly. The medical facility used is top notch. Procedure done was absolutely perfect and still loo..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Kindness has made all the difference. Great experience here."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good and affordable. I am very impressed and satisfy."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred here by my mom and her friend who are long time patients. the staff including Dr Duffy are super friendly and really take special care. I have al..."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been very pleased with every experience in Dr Duffy's office. My surgical procedure was awesome and all of my facial/skin appointments have been truly de..."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very nervous since I have never had plastic surgery of any kind before. Michael Duffy and his staff made my experience very calming and enjoyable. I could..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very attentive, number one Dr in my book. "

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Duffy and staff are wonderful. I am a longtime patient and am always recommending this office to friends and coworkers."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very pleased with everything. They could get me in asap and was able to get my procedure on the exact day I wanted. I am thrilled with my results."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "usually in withing 10 min of appointment time....staff personnel are exceptional. Dr. Duffy is very patient to answer many questions with very understandable a..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good behavior of doctor and staff for patients. "

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So friendly and caring. They always make me feel so comfortable."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor, Kind and exceptional. I recommend Dr to my familiar."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful services with wonderful staff! "

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Lovely care, staff are really awesome. "

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a VIP member and I feel like a VIP member every time."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. is always so upbeat and supportive. "

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Duffy and his staff could not be more professional, helpful and kind. I love the results!"

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor! Best experience! Best results! The staff is so friendly and helpful! Dr. Duffy is a perfectionist and has so much knowledge and experience. I am m..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Dr. Duffy did amazing work and his office made me feel so comfortable and at home. I would recommend anyone to vis..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. is always nice and friendly, very cheerful. "

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have been going to Dr duffy for my 2 procedure....would highly recommend..friendly staff..top notch."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Duffy is the most amazing doctor. I am so happy to have found him for my cosmetic needs. He is wonderful in every way as well as his staff. My surgical resul..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was pleased with the staff, the ease of scheduling, and the fast wait time. Dr. Duffy took his time and answered my questions. He made himself available after..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Friendly staff, clean office, great doctor. "

June 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr is very nice and knows what to doing. "

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with the results of my neck and face lift. I look like myself but better. The staff is friendly and professional. I should have done this sooner..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is awesome, very patient, understanding and caring "

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Duffy is absolutely the best. He takes time to listen and explain all procedures and expected results. The staff is phenomenal also. Highly recommended."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am African American male whom was born with Gynecomastia. All my life I lived embarrassed and never took my shirt around no one. Male breast were the cause of..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful Dr. and I would recommend your services to anyone."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I first started looking at doctors I was so overwhelmed with how many said they were "the best". I went to three different doctors around town and was over..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I purchased a groupon for dysport. Made my appointment for a week later.Loved the results around my eyes. Office staff are very nice and helpful. Dr Duffy is v..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wanted to take this time to let everyone considering plastic surgery to give Dr. Duffy a chance. The consult is free so you have nothing to lose. He is incre..."

September 24, 2014