Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Kagan

A pretty sad example of a pay to play doctor. Hey, need some samples? Need some samples i have haning around the office?

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Overbearing,condesending,arrogant & rude.Treated me like I was stupid, never reviewed test results, the nurse brought me up to date so my meds could be adjusted to correct things.Did not order bloodwork (over one year had passed) before providing scripts for chronic conditions (I was a NEW patient).I have ZERO confidence in this man, and would take my chances with the local Veternian before going back to him. Office staff is OK, they try hard & are pleasant.If you have a choice, do NOT use him as your Dr.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

This doctor has zero personality, to the point of being almost rude.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

Agree with others regarding condescending nature. Perhaps that is because he received his medical education in another country. Had a couple misdiagnoses (not major) but had to find a new PCP when getting regular prescriptions refilled required an office visit after being seen just a few months earlier and worse yet, he/his staff would not call in a refill for an inhaler being used to treat an acute respiratory condition. I spoke to someone in the office early in the morning but didn't get a return VM message until 7 p.m which just said we got your message. Call the office in the morning! That was the last straw. I sat up all night (literally) using an OTC inhaler and praying that I wouldn't have to go to the ER because I ran out of my inhaler and my doctor wouldn't refill it. I made an appt. and was seen by a pulmonologist the next day. This is not the kind of care I am seeking in my PCP.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

He really cares and fits you in when you need to see him even when really busy.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr. Kagan goes out of his way to analyze and explain symptoms. Orders timely tests, spends extra time makeing me feel comfortable and certainly knows his stuff. I feel I am healthier because Dr. Kagan is my primary care doctor, and I recommend him most highly.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Ignored my symptoms, didn't test for what was causing my symptoms. Tested for something that had nothing to do with my illness.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

dr kagan is very snobby and thinks he is superior to his patients; rude and short tempered a well!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Very condescending. Treated me like I was an idiot.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2007

Dr. Jeffrey M. Kagan's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Newington, CT