Ratings for Dr. Aileen Whelan

I've been seeing Dr. Whelan for over 10 years. She is an excellent physician. I been tempted to switch to Kaiser as they are cheaper but I cannot bear to leave Dr. Whelan. I feel like once I switch, my health will be doomed.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Aileen Whelan..she the best and the front staff are very helpful polite, fast, precise and consistent. I give this office a big gun of applause! The her Ma is so wonderful and sweet..I highly recommend Dr. A. whelan.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

I have been a patient for over 10 years. She is a good listener and is very responsive.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008

I have been with Dr. Whelan for a long time and I can't say enough about how good she has been to me. I always feel that she has my best interests at heart... even if it's not what I wanted to hear.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

She is very knowledgeable but will refer to other specialists if requested. She is very good about returning phonecalls. Her staff is helpful, polite, and efficient.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Dr. Aileen Whelan's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

HIP