Ratings for Dr. Charles R. Moses

I like Dr Moses and his staff. He is very busy, but he was at the hospital for me when I needed him. I am glad I chose him to be my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Office Staff is insanely rude and Dr. Moses is a smart illect and as arrogant as I have ever seen so sad for such a good Dr. to h ave such a bedside manner!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

He delivered my premature son in 2009 it was emergency c-section, he is very quick and took great care of us both considering i was only 16 and had very little care from him before my son decided he was ready.to be brought into this world, i am now pregnant again and proud to use him again, he has taken precautions to avoid another preterm delivery and given extra ultrasounds also do to that fact. love all the staff except one front desk receptionist. very busy man but has taken great care of me and tells me when to watch something im doing wrong or praises me for doing great.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

5yrs ago I had my daughter. From th 20th week til th horrible labor that almost killed me and my daughter, ur constantly sent me to endocrinologist having repeated glucose testing ( all pregnant woman have this test to test for gestational diabetes, its a long fasting from midnite b4, 1st test u drink one awful drink, of course my sugar shot up to 311! ) but even w this 1st test, the 2nd and so on tests are the long fasting, and then 3 long hrs drawing blood each hour, no food, drink that awful drink, I felt dizzy and awful, they kept sayn I was borderline GD. No never coached Me on diet, or issued me gluclose tester & strips, I felt like these people were tormenting me for the same result each time to charge my insurance! Then 2 wks b4 due date on a Friday, I sat up in bed, had some type of water leakage , I went to s.east tx medical center, the Qtip test that tests for amniotic fluid, yellow means no fluid, but dark blue is fluid, mine was light blue and hospital staff sent me home

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I would not recommend him. He laughed at legitimate concerns during my 2nd pregnancy about Gestational Diabetes (had it with my first). Everything he answers with: "I have 18+ years of experience..." Doesn't mean he can diagnose by just looking at you. I changed @ 30w to a birthing center and midwife and they confirmed GD. Never been happier though it means a longer drive. Also the hospital he is attached to has a 50% c-section rate...

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

I will never under any circumstances recommend this man to ANYONE. He was rude and degrading. His actions were not evidence based. Performed an unnecessary c-section on me(I've gotten two other opinions since.) he was rude and inconsiderate. He treated me like I was inferior and he has a huge God complex. If I would have trusted my instincts I would have found a new doctor but unfortunately I didn't. :/ Please do yourself a favor and DO NOT go to him!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

Dr.Moses was rude to me 95 percent of the time. He always dismissed any and everything I had to say!i kept telling him that I needed another ultra sound closer to my due date he said I had to many so when it came time to have my daughter she was to big for me to have she got stuck her cord was wrapped around her neck twice . He has to use forceps to get her out and it cut her and bruised her. We both almost died . My husband asked him a question and he yelled and said you didn't hear what I just told them! He is rude and unprofessional and doesn't care ! And I spoke to nurses at the hospital and they said he shouldn't have a medical license !

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I would never see this doctor again. He is rude and cold. I was a first time mother when I went to him, and now that I've had my second child with another doctor, I am angry that I stayed with Dr. Moses and allowed him to care for my first pregnancy. If you have a choice, do not choose him.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

I hate this dr. He wasnt my ob he was my sil's ob for her first appointment. Because she wasnt married at the time and she was 17 he tried to do a d&c. He has a terribe god complex. Do NOT under any circumstance go to him. I reported him to the medical board

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Moses was very punctual and very nice and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. He is very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr. Charles R. Moses's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1974)