Dr. Leah Napolitano Ortiz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Leah Napolitano Ortiz

I am a new patient of Dr. Ortiz, and I find she and her staff to be extremely professional, pleasant and truly concerned about me the person and not a diagnosis. I'm addressed by my name. Dr. Ortiz makes sure I know what she's treating and how she is going to treat me. She encourages questions and is never in a hurry to move to another patient before I get a clear understanding.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

We are very pleased with Dr. Ortiz. My husband and I have been patients of hers for the past 3.5 years. The best decision we ever made. She is very caring, patient, knowledgeable and takes her time with you. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr. Ortiz was very courteous in taking the time to listen to my complaints. She assessed my needs and followed up with me after my visit. She is very thoughtful and I am happy I chose her to be my doctor. And it's a big plus for me to know that she went to the University of Notre Dame for her undergrad work.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I think Dr. Ortiz is very compassionate, caring, considerate, listens intently and genuinely cares. Her staff are very professional, communication and responsiveness is excellent. We had just switched from a terrible experience with another dr. And the differences are night and day. She also has a great memory and knew my history after one visit. She is a wonderful dr. That I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr. Ortiz is a wonderful addition to the staff at the St. Joseph Regional Medical Center located in Mishawaka. Their facility is brand new and state of the art. She is a wonderful doctor. She is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. Unlike most doctors these days, she spends as long as it takes with a patient answering all of their questions. I have been going to her for 7 months, and although I moved across town, seeing her is worth the commute back. She is also very punctual and takes every patient seriously. I definitely recommend her!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

I saw Dr Ortiz in her office in New Jersey she is dearly missed. I began my visits with her dad 40 years ago and then became a pt of Dr. Ortiz. I can not express enough her kind and considerate she was to me. Always showing concern for my health and well being. I feel it is impossible to find anyone who can replace her. I wish it was possible for her to commute to New Jersey.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Ive been seeing her Dad for years and now my child sees Dr Leah. I think shes a great doctor. She has kids so she understands what youre going through with yours without judgement! Shes down to earth and friendly and makes us comfortable everytime we go. I put a 5 rating for punctual though the office isnt because its always so busy but I dont want to fault Dr Ortiz for that. They just care so much about patients they try to take care of everyone! A great doctor! Go meet her!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Dr, Ortiz is amazing at putting you at ease. You never feel rushed and she gives you here full attention and REALLY listens to what your concerns are which is so rare these days.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

She was very knowledgable. I felt that she really cared about me and her concern seemed sincere. She even called the next day to check up on me. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

She is wonderful and I have never had any problems with her. So rare these days to have someone who puts the patient first. She gives you 100% of her time whether your there for the sniffles or for something much more serious.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Dr. Leah Napolitano Ortiz's Credentials

• Spanish

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)