Ratings for Dr. V. Bharadwaj

I was back and forth to my family Dr. cause i kept getting a feeling in my throat that i had to get rid of phlem. He kept coming up with no solution. On one visit he said that my uvula looked inflamed. He said he would send me to this ENT cause he didn't have a long waiting list. I got in to see him apr. 2016. He said he could laser the uvula shorter. ok that was done. Same issue. When i went back for a follow up i told him i was still having the same issue. He told me to get checked for allergies. I am getting older. I was 61 at the time. Went back to family Dr. He sent me for CT. Didn't show anything. After awhile i checked my throat cause now it seemed the issue moved to the right side. I noticed my right tonsil was taking on a life of it's own. In the meantime i insisted on Dr. referring me to someone else. Have to wait 1 yr. I go Jan 2018. Any way Dr. sent me back to Bharadwaj. I was concerned a

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

This Dr is arrogant, rude and mocking. I was referred to this Dr by my family Dr Sehgal to check out my hearing thoroughly . After tech gives me hearing test for 5-10 min., I go in to see Dr Bharadwaj. He says, what can I do for you. I tell him I want a thorough testing of my ears, scar tissue etc, He says your hearing is fine. I say ok like That's it? He says Did you think I would do more. I don't know what else to do for you. I say, well yeah - i looked on Google and I read there is thorough testing, about an hr or so, to rule out everything, like scarring from severe ear infections left untreated, like I had when I was kid. Here's where he became an arrogant, egotistical jerk - He says, well call them then. I say calll who? He responds, Google. I say, now you're just laughing at me and he says, Yes, I am! Okay, two can play this game i'm thinking and respond, Well, Google is just a search engine that brings you to a site - Google didn't tell me anything. I just use my eyes. He answers they don't know what they are talking about! I just got up and left. I was so angry at being mocked like that - I wanted more than just a hearing test - that's why I went to an ENT instead of just a hearing centre. I wish I would have checked out these reviews instead of letting Dr Seghal pick.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

This guy a complete idiot. I went to him about 6-7 years ago when I was younger to have my nose fixed (can't remember and we still don't know the issue) that at the time was my 3rd nasal surgery. He told my parents it would only be temporary and in a few years I would need some more work done. 1 month ago he had a plan for me (so I thought) and I executed his plan of spraying a fluid up my nose every day for 1 month. After going back he sits me in his chair sticks a light up my nose after splashing water all over me and laughs. Then proceeds to tell me my nose is perfectly fine and there is nothing wrong with it, like what. I can't breath out of my nose most days and irritates me 24/7. As soon as I told him I clearly know there's something wrong up there (3 surgeries should do the trick...) He started to get super aggressive with me about 1 inch from my face. I ask him what my next step should be and he tells me I'm no longer his issues. Complete and utter scum bag. So after waiting 10 months for a referral, multiple days off work I am back to square one without the ability to breathe. Cool.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Usually very professional from my past experiences. Recently the opposite. Not impressed with his actions, comments and rude behaviour.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Bharadwaj helped me immensely with an unscheduled emergency surgery, which went very well.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Had surgery, didnt fix the deviated septum... even asked him directly before i went under "will you fix this" i can break a bit better, but same stupid garbage,, terrible DR. my nose collapses upon breath it... what a joke.. so somewhere else guys ~james stacey

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I just want to inform everyone that all of the positive comments about Dr. Vin were posted by none other than Dr. Vin himself. He's a great surgeon but he hasn't yet figured out how to extract his head out of his posterior.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I did not have the negative experiences at all! He was helpful, pleasant, and found out what the issue was that had been plaguing me for many years. He knows what he is talking about, and likely does not mince words, but neither do I. I am going back for a third 'yearly' appointment.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Saw this dr because of ringing in my ears. He asked "do you want to live or die" what kind of idiot question is that? I feel I was was used to increase his pocket change. At my age I should of gone for a second opinion ! Operation on my throat and nose came out a lot worse than had thought. I'm six weeks in now and not happy with how my operation turned out. If I could upload photos I would! If you're seeing this dr for the first time, I suggest getting a second opinion please!! He doesn't like you asking questions as he feels you're questioning his ability! He was rude to my husband when he asked a question. All he does is scribble on a sticky note to show what your problem is and he calls that educating you. I've fired this dr and waiting on a new appointment with a dr. I leave this post to remind people to seek second opinion always !! Don't regret it like I have. Good luck

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017