Ratings for Dr. V. Bharadwaj

I found him to be extremel helpful and friendly. He took time to explain the treatment and answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Not exactly sure why there is bad reviews. The doctor performed surgery on my left ear and did a wonderful job even had a question for him during recovery and he gave me his personal number to reach him anytime. Amazing.... Thanks doc look forward to my appt on Monday for my hearing test.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr.Bharadwaj. He's always been friendly to me and really took the time to explain everything. The treatment he prescribed has helped me immensely and I've never waited in his office for more than 15 minutes. I had some troubles while he was working on my nose (I'm a fainter!) and he was patient and kind through the whole ordeal. He's a very nice man and a knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Met this doctor in ER when my 13 months old was having nose bleeds. By far the worst doctor ever. My son has hemaphilia and have a card from McMaster how to treat him if he ever bleed. Still every time my son end up in the ER this doc wants to put him out and cauterize him even though it said right on the card to treat him with " factors" transfusion.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Staff is friendly, but the Dr. is not personable whatsoever, he diagnoses you with a problem so quickly and is so certain about everything. Don't dare question him on anything, it will just trigger him and he might just get you to leave his office to see the next patient. He might be knowledgable, but his ego can cause him to misdiagnose you, because he acts 100% certain about any problem he thinks you have.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

My daughter was misdiagnosed by Bhardwaj for 2years. After multiple hearing tests, and being told everything was fine except for a wax build up we went elsewhere for a second opinion.. my daughter is almost deaf with a censornueral hearing loss. She did not get diagnosed til she was 5years old. My daughter is very behind in speech and now needs to be held back in Kindergarten. This late diagnosis has set her behind her pers abd will affect her the rest of her life!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Just because he doesn't come off as the most personable doesn't mean he is rude. He was short and to the point with me but caring an got to the bottom of my concerns immediately. I feel h is very caring and professional!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

He recommended laser surgery (which wasn't covered by OHIP) on my sinuses that ended up causing more problems than it cured. I wouldn't go back to him if he was the only ENT in Kitchener.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I don't put too much faith in these types of web sites, but this guy rates as the worst ENT in KW for a reason!! Take a few minutes to read some of the stories below, I have experienced many of the same concerns.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I really can't say for sure that he is a bad doctor, though reading other ratings below I now wonder. Anyhow, I was sent to him by another ENT who couldn't find anything wrong with me. Dr. Bharadwaj right away said he knew what the problem was and that I would need two surgeries (in case the first one doesn't work). Well, two surgeries later I am still suffering with nasal blockage but he says there's nothing he can do and to live with it. I was obviously very disappointed. And as I read other people's comments I wonder who he helps at all? Seems like no one.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016