Ratings for Dr. V. Bharadwaj

Most terrible experience I have ever had with any doctor in my life and I have seen quite a few doctors in 54 years. He is not a nice human being. In our first meeting he said he would tell OHIP that I had infections in my tonsils so that OHIP would cover the surgery. When I went back for follow up meeting expecting to proceed with surgery he denied that he ever said that to me and essentially kicked me out of his office after I stated what I understood from our first meeting because he does not want to be caught cheating OHIP but I expect he does cheat OHIP a lot. This is a doctor who cares only for himself and his bottom line and has no feeling for his patients or potential patients. DO NOT waste your time with this man.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Did not have a good experience. Especially with the hearing aid person he was terrible. I wish I had of known at the time to go see someone else however they are in collusion so didn't know. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

This is a known butcher. Unfortunately his license has not been revoked by the college of physicians and he is still being sent patients. Please go to another ent as we have great ones in the area.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I went to this doctor because of a consistent problem in the back of my throat, where I have dysphagia and swelling for months. This Dr. took a 2-minute look at me and determined it was a problem with my tonsils. He recommended $500 surgery to be performed in the office, and was very confident that he had found the issue. In the pain I was, I was so thrilled and agreed to have the surgery. It did not work whatsoever. When I returned, the Dr. basically said "well then I don't know what it is and I can't help you." Do not go to this guy. He was only happy to help me when he could get money out of me.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I was back and forth to my family Dr. cause i kept getting a feeling in my throat that i had to get rid of phlem. He kept coming up with no solution. On one visit he said that my uvula looked inflamed. He said he would send me to this ENT cause he didn't have a long waiting list. I got in to see him apr. 2016. He said he could laser the uvula shorter. ok that was done. Same issue. When i went back for a follow up i told him i was still having the same issue. He told me to get checked for allergies. I am getting older. I was 61 at the time. Went back to family Dr. He sent me for CT. Didn't show anything. After awhile i checked my throat cause now it seemed the issue moved to the right side. I noticed my right tonsil was taking on a life of it's own. In the meantime i insisted on Dr. referring me to someone else. Have to wait 1 yr. I go Jan 2018. Any way Dr. sent me back to Bharadwaj. I was concerned a

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

This Dr is arrogant, rude and mocking. I was referred to this Dr by my family Dr Sehgal to check out my hearing thoroughly . After tech gives me hearing test for 5-10 min., I go in to see Dr Bharadwaj. He says, what can I do for you. I tell him I want a thorough testing of my ears, scar tissue etc, He says your hearing is fine. I say ok like That's it? He says Did you think I would do more. I don't know what else to do for you. I say, well yeah - i looked on Google and I read there is thorough testing, about an hr or so, to rule out everything, like scarring from severe ear infections left untreated, like I had when I was kid. Here's where he became an arrogant, egotistical jerk - He says, well call them then. I say calll who? He responds, Google. I say, now you're just laughing at me and he says, Yes, I am! Okay, two can play this game i'm thinking and respond, Well, Google is just a search engine that brings you to a site - Google didn't tell me anything. I just use my eyes. He answers they don't know what they are talking about! I just got up and left. I was so angry at being mocked like that - I wanted more than just a hearing test - that's why I went to an ENT instead of just a hearing centre. I wish I would have checked out these reviews instead of letting Dr Seghal pick.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

This guy a complete idiot. I went to him about 6-7 years ago when I was younger to have my nose fixed (can't remember and we still don't know the issue) that at the time was my 3rd nasal surgery. He told my parents it would only be temporary and in a few years I would need some more work done. 1 month ago he had a plan for me (so I thought) and I executed his plan of spraying a fluid up my nose every day for 1 month. After going back he sits me in his chair sticks a light up my nose after splashing water all over me and laughs. Then proceeds to tell me my nose is perfectly fine and there is nothing wrong with it, like what. I can't breath out of my nose most days and irritates me 24/7. As soon as I told him I clearly know there's something wrong up there (3 surgeries should do the trick...) He started to get super aggressive with me about 1 inch from my face. I ask him what my next step should be and he tells me I'm no longer his issues. Complete and utter scum bag. So after waiting 10 months for a referral, multiple days off work I am back to square one without the ability to breathe. Cool.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Usually very professional from my past experiences. Recently the opposite. Not impressed with his actions, comments and rude behaviour.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Bharadwaj helped me immensely with an unscheduled emergency surgery, which went very well.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017