Ratings for Dr. V. Bharadwaj

My daughter was misdiagnosed by Bhardwaj for 2years. After multiple hearing tests, and being told everything was fine except for a wax build up we went elsewhere for a second opinion.. my daughter is almost deaf with a censornueral hearing loss. She did not get diagnosed til she was 5years old. My daughter is very behind in speech and now needs to be held back in Kindergarten. This late diagnosis has set her behind her pers abd will affect her the rest of her life!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Just because he doesn't come off as the most personable doesn't mean he is rude. He was short and to the point with me but caring an got to the bottom of my concerns immediately. I feel h is very caring and professional!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

He recommended laser surgery (which wasn't covered by OHIP) on my sinuses that ended up causing more problems than it cured. I wouldn't go back to him if he was the only ENT in Kitchener.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I don't put too much faith in these types of web sites, but this guy rates as the worst ENT in KW for a reason!! Take a few minutes to read some of the stories below, I have experienced many of the same concerns.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I really can't say for sure that he is a bad doctor, though reading other ratings below I now wonder. Anyhow, I was sent to him by another ENT who couldn't find anything wrong with me. Dr. Bharadwaj right away said he knew what the problem was and that I would need two surgeries (in case the first one doesn't work). Well, two surgeries later I am still suffering with nasal blockage but he says there's nothing he can do and to live with it. I was obviously very disappointed. And as I read other people's comments I wonder who he helps at all? Seems like no one.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Always have to wait at least an hour. He is inconsiderate of other's time. Often abrasive and terse. Hard to talk with, although he seems very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

this doctor was very rude and seemingly abrasive. i will not see him ever again!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Stay away if possible. We have dealt with this Dr twice. My real grip is how unfriendly he is. I could not believe how rude he was.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

This is the worst doctor. My 12 year old son was sent to him with a growth in his jaw. This Dr biopsied it and said it was probably not cancer and to come back in six months. I got a second opinion at sick kids hospital. They operated the next day! It was cancer! My son would not be alive if I had listen to this so called doctor. He should not be allowed to practice .

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

He removed my daughters tonsils. She had problem on day 3. I called him he sent us to the hospital and called ahead. She was admitted right away and cared for. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016