Ratings for Dr. V. Bharadwaj

I really can't say for sure that he is a bad doctor, though reading other ratings below I now wonder. Anyhow, I was sent to him by another ENT who couldn't find anything wrong with me. Dr. Bharadwaj right away said he knew what the problem was and that I would need two surgeries (in case the first one doesn't work). Well, two surgeries later I am still suffering with nasal blockage but he says there's nothing he can do and to live with it. I was obviously very disappointed. And as I read other people's comments I wonder who he helps at all? Seems like no one.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

This is the worst doctor. My 12 year old son was sent to him with a growth in his jaw. This Dr biopsied it and said it was probably not cancer and to come back in six months. I got a second opinion at sick kids hospital. They operated the next day! It was cancer! My son would not be alive if I had listen to this so called doctor. He should not be allowed to practice .

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

He removed my daughters tonsils. She had problem on day 3. I called him he sent us to the hospital and called ahead. She was admitted right away and cared for. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I cannot say enough good about this doctor. He's been with me, every step of the way during my thyroid cancer surgery and management of a paralyzed voice box. He has, without exception, treated me with respect, kindness and great care. His attitude is positive, he listens to questions and concerns and I know that he "has my back". Don't let others skew your opinion of him; meet him for yourself and draw your own conclusions.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Pretty bad to be honest. He sent me for an MRI to asses for dizziness, but it was only for the inner ear. I later ended up getting the whole head scanned, which was ordered by a different Dr. If you are going to send someone for a head MRI then at least do the full head. I ended up doing two scans when I could have just done one and saved lots of time. Also told me I should should do surgery for my nasal congestion. I asked him if this would fix the excessive mucous, and he said "no that's the way you are". So what's the point of the surgery then? I don't feel like he has any clue what he is doing.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

You believed what a sleep clinic told you that was shut down for illegal practices?? I'd say this is written by Bharadwaj, because not one person agrees with you. This man sends people to a scam sleep clinic, and is accused of trying to set up unnecessary procedures or surgeries by how many people here! Saying he is a top specialist is like saying Charlie Sheen is a top choice for monogamy and cleanliness! Give you're head a shake!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Helped me tremendously. Sent me to the sleep clinic where I was diagnosed with sleep apnea. This may have saved my life. also recently did septoplasty and I am breathing much better through my nose. Doctor Bharadwaj is at the top of my list for specialists.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. V. Bharadwaj's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I really can't say for sure that he is a bad doctor, though reading other ratings below I now wonder. Anyhow, I was sent to him by another ENT who couldn't find..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Always have to wait at least an hour. He is inconsiderate of other's time. Often abrasive and terse. Hard to talk with, although he seems very knowledgable."

March 14, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "this doctor was very rude and seemingly abrasive. i will not see him ever again!"

March 7, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Stay away if possible. We have dealt with this Dr twice. My real grip is how unfriendly he is. I could not believe how rude he was. "

January 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This is the worst doctor. My 12 year old son was sent to him with a growth in his jaw. This Dr biopsied it and said it was probably not cancer and to come back..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He removed my daughters tonsils. She had problem on day 3. I called him he sent us to the hospital and called ahead. She was admitted right away and cared for. ..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough good about this doctor. He's been with me, every step of the way during my thyroid cancer surgery and management of a paralyzed voice box. ..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Pretty bad to be honest. He sent me for an MRI to asses for dizziness, but it was only for the inner ear. I later ended up getting the whole head scanned, which..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "You believed what a sleep clinic told you that was shut down for illegal practices?? I'd say this is written by Bharadwaj, because not one person agrees with yo..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Helped me tremendously. Sent me to the sleep clinic where I was diagnosed with sleep apnea. This may have saved my life. also recently did septoplasty and I ..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Bharadwaj Vinod K was my doctor. do not get fooled by what he says. he will try and convince you that everything is wrong with your respiratory system from your..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "whorst dr i see in my life,u want to die be my guese this guy is gonna help you"

September 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The specialist is really really bad, rude and not perfessional and won't listen his recommendation and advice. He always did the surgery for the client and make..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Bharadwaj due to a constant feeling of post nasal drip in my throat that wouldn’t go away. I was advised to do nasal lavage with water, gl..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I agree with the impression described by the low raters here regarding his demeanor and superiority complex. I think he is knowledgeable but unfortunately his e..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Referred to this ENT after son's ear infection persisted for weeks with high fever and multiple rounds of topical antibiotics. He diagnosed a fungal infection. ..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Avoid Surgery if possible. Seek 2nd opinion. I went in for a consultation for a deviated septum and was wondering why I was only breathing through one side of t..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bharadwaj is a soft spoken, friendly doctor. He really takes the time to answer questions if you ask any (accompanied with some diagrams that he draws out t..."

November 24, 2014