Ratings for Dr. Joel Weinstein

Doctor Weinstein had been my doctor since 1993. I used always brag about my fine doctor to all friends and family. During his years as doctor I am sure he has helped many many people as he help me with my health issues. I heard of his death when I was seeing a specialist that he had referred me to. I was shocked and so sad to learn of this. He was my favorite family doctor. May he rest in peace. May god bless his soul.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

Soon as I arrived at the Dr Office the secretary said "i want u to sign here from now on Dr Chiu will be ur doctor I said isn't Dr Weinstein in today. She said "oh Dr Weinstein died". I felt so bad. He had been my doctor for 9yrs & very helpful and understanding. I went to his clinic last year a lot complaining of stomach ache. nothing compared to what he was suffering from and he just stayed put. May god rest his soul in eternal peace

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr. Weinstein does not deserve to be licensed to practice medicine in this country. He refuses to renew the simplest prescriptions without demanding a personal visit - in my case, the renewal of a rescue inhaler which ANY other Dr. would do over the phone. After forcing me to make an appointment, he has the temerity to ask me "what brings you in today?" HE brought me in, so he can spend less than 2 minutes with me, and then write a prescription in less time than it takes him to bill OHIP for an unnecessary visit. Not once has he asked about my heart (since I had a cardiac episode a few years earlier) so I have to ask - what is he doing in practice if his main concern is how much money to bilk out of our health care system? In my opinion, he is a complete charlatan and deserves to be removed from the profession. His secretary also should learn to flip burgers at McDonalds since she has the social skills of a bag of frozen potatoes. Avoid this Dr. and your health will be better for it.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

I hate going to the Doctors but he makes it tolerable. I have to say one of the best doctors I have ever seen. Knowlegeable and kind.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Been a patient for over 25 years and have been very happy with his help over the years. Recommend to anyone needing a very good doctor

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

I've always been happy with Dr. Weinstein. He's knowledgeable, efficient, and usually available at short notice. His bedside manner isn't the best, but we can ignore that for a good doctor. Recommended.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

The Doctor needs to provide more communication and interaction with patients. The front desk Receptionist needs much better customer service skills and should be friendlier.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

I have had a couple of problems with wrong prescriptions i.e. wrong dosage and wrong quantity but other than that no problems.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007