Ratings for Dr. Sanjiv S. Dalvi

Very rude staff. Mostly black staff that is obviously racist as they treated other patients of the same race more friendly. That was the first sign. The Dr. doesn't seem to be very knowledgeable. I had a long wait even though there weren't many people there at all. I wouldn't recommend this place unless they make some overhauls.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I went to see Sumedha Dalvi,MD quite a few times.Things went well,except,when she was not there her husband tried to treat me.He was not my doctor..I stated to them 3 times.Then,one morning,my blood pressure was very high and I went in to see her.She was hiding behind a tall plant in the hallway.They,both,went against the medical oath they took.I should have sued.I will never go to a doctor from India again.Sorry lot!I should have sued.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

I was VERY dissatisfied with Dr. Sanjiv Dalvi. I have seen him twice and both times had a long wait (over 2 hours both times) and when finally seeing him felt that I was an inconvenience to him. I will NEVER refer anyone to him nor will return. Please be wary if you choose to have Dr. Dalvi as your primary care provider. I can say that his office staff is excellent, very helpful, and kind!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr. Sanjiv S. Dalvi's Credentials

• Gauhati Med Coll, Gauhati Univ, Gauhati, Assam, India (Grad. 1985)

Coventry Healthcare