Ratings for Dr. Beth L. Jonas

Had to wait over 45 minutes to be taken from waiting room. Spent 55 minutes (after waiting another 30 minutes) with a student of Dr. Jonas. He did not ask good or relevant questions in most cases. He (Mike) I think, left for over 30 minutes, then came back in with Dr. Jonas (this is my first meeting with her ever), she asks 2-3 things and leaves in less than 5 minutes. The student comes back in, annoyed I'm not dressed, I said no one told me to and wasn't thinking appt. was over. He very gruffly told me to go to this lab and this other place (all in the building) and then very sarcastically telling me I could go home after that. Now I think many places that are teaching offices/hospitals are great and this has NOTHING to do with that. I was so shocked that the doctor I had an appt. with spent less than 5 minutes with me, and I thought I bet they are billing my insurance under HER for ALOT longer than that! Unprofessional, sadly gave a terrifble first appt. and almost rude.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Beth L. Jonas's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1989)

Delta Dental