Ratings for Dr. Christopher G. Miller

I am currently trying to get back in to see Dr Miller. But I ust say he is great! When I was 11 years old I found out I had a brain tumor and trusting no one in my area my parents chose eugene and dr miller. He did my brain surgery and for e being only 11 years old I was terrified but dr made it so much easier for me! He did a wonderful job. And now that I'm now 26 years old and my migraines have gotten worse and not feeling right I want to see him again! I'm fighting with my current primary care and insurance but I determined to get into him! I am very thankful for Dr. Miller that's for sure! :)

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

I have had 2 surgical procedure by dr miller.He did a great job.I was impressed with the care at the surgery center.I talked with 5 other surgeons who all were only after money.Dr miller was scheduled to do 2 levels but saw I needed a third level and saved me another operation!I am an anesthetist and was very happy with the anesthesia care I was given by Dr Thompson twice.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

I just had my fourth surgery with Dr. Miller and am doing great. Not only is he knowledgeable, honest, and concerned; Dr. Miller performed my 3rd surgery without concern for payment until my denied worker's comp claim was settled. I have recommended numerous people to see him over less-qualified physicians in Coos Bay/North Bend. My concerns and well-being have always come first with Dr. Miller. He even testified on my behalf for my worker's comp deposition; helping me win my case. Dr. Miller is an outstanding neurosurgeon I fully trust.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

Very disappointed with the office and service overall. First, scheduling is pretty bad - I got an appointment a month later than I really needed it. Then, when I asked how much the visit was going to cost because I was paying out of pocket, I had to be transferred around for a while and I was even told that someone is going to call me a few days later with that information - how complicated can that be? It turned out it was complicated to find out the price and I find that simply unprofessional - especially since I am paying so much for one visit. I have herniated disks in my neck and the worst thing I can do for it is sit down for a long period of time. I had to wait ONE HOUR AND A HALF!!! before I saw the doctor. I was about to ask for my money back when he showed up. He only spent about 15 minutes with me and I had to pay close to $400!!!What a rip off! I can't say he was very helpful either - most of his answers were vague and in the vicinity of guessing - nothing concrete.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

I just finished my 2nd surgery with him. He was very thorough in finding exactly what was wrong. He even replaced the hardware from my 1st surgery because of new technology (smaller, etc.) I stayed overnight at a beautiful facility, not a hospital, and had 1 on 1 care. It was absolutely fabulous!! He is wonderful... truly!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

I think he is a great doctor. I felt so much better after I had my surgery with him. And then I got hurt again, So Iam going back to see him this mo. I would tell everyone to go see him if need be he's the best Ive found in oregon

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

Dr. was OK, his medical assistant didn't return calls, or called after many days, and yelled at me when I said I was frustrated. I didn't know about surgery until 2 days before. I expected to be treated better, won't go back.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

Dr. Christopher G. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)