Ratings for Dr. Rhonda H. Davis

She was my mother-in-law's physician. My mother-in-law's health has not been good for several months. My mother-in-law is on a fixed income and she had been making monthly payments. She called my mother-in-law one day asking her if she was going to pay $35.00 and my mother-in-law didn't have it. She informed her she couldn't see her any longer. My mother-in-law has not been able to eat and had lost down to 90 pounds. She recently was admitted to ICU with a severe infection in the colon and was sepsis. The doctor informed us she had this infection for a long time. She totally missed her diagnosis and almost died because of the infection.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Excellent physician. Spends as much time as needed to answer questions. Widely known as one of the best family doctors in Smithfield.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

She was the pediatrician on call when I had my first child at Johnston Memorial Hospital in Smithfield and did my son's circumcision. It was not done correctly and we have had problems ever since. Do not let her do this to your child! Also she was very rude to my mother-in-law at an appointment.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Went to her for years and she misdiagnosed my husband and by the time he was rightfully diagnosed it was to late he was in stage 4 cancer. She lied on forms in the hospital saying that patient refused test, which he didnt.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Kind, friendly, and knowledgeable. Delivered a diagnosis quickly and accurately. Without a doubt, the best family physician in Smithfield! Everything you look for in a doctor and more!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Dr. Rhonda H. Davis's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Smithfield, NC