Ratings for Dr. J.T. Kelsall

Seems very knowledgeable and helpful when dealing with perplexing problems.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Amazing doctor!! Wish every doctor is like Dr. Kelsall. He is knowledgeable, kind, caring, respectful, and takes time to explain and address any concerns. We are lucky and thankful to have a doctor like him!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

After years without answers, my body and spirit were so battered that when I ended up in hospital in isolation for 10 days I was only glad of the rest. My confusing and severely painful symptoms left me beyond desperate. I had almost given up all hope. Dr. Kelsall was the first Dr to provide a diagnosis for my rare disease. He quite literally saved my life and started treatment that gave me hope and my mobility back. I was only 37 years old. Dr Kelsall spent time with me and did much investigation and research - he worked very hard to help me. He is very professional yet his compassion shines through! He is a superior doctor - the very best!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

This doc knows how to communicate with people. He was on time, gave me plenty of time and gave me useful information that really helped me out!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Kelsall has improved the quality of my life dramatically in the last few years. More importantly, he has listened well to me and responded promptly to all of my questions and concerns. He has displayed genuine concern for my health and well-being. I am grateful to be in his care.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

DR J KELSALL has greatly improved my quality of life now and for many years. How can I say thanks when it is such an understatement. He has relieved me of so much pain caused by a missing knee cartilage as well as having multiple tendonitis in most major joints. At the same time the injections I received in my joints were completely painless.( What a difference from others.) I appreciate very much his superior knowledge , thoroughness and helpfulness and at the same time , his great pr. skills. Punctuality is great and staff are most pleasant and helpful. Dr. Kelsall is one of a kind and I recommend him very highly to all!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I feel honored to have Dr. Kelsall as my rheumatologist. 5 years ago, i became bedbound with se ere inflammation for 3 months with absolutely no answers from 3 GP's, 2 rheumatologists, 1 head of lupus department and even went so far as to explore 2 naturopathic dr's to no avail. By the time I was referred to Dr. Kelsall, my spirits had become deflated as well as my rheumatological condition had worsened. Dr. Kelsall refused to give up on me, as all the other specialists had. He consulted with his professional collegues and made it his mission to help to diagnose me with a rare condition. Without his help and professional knowledge, I would still be lying awake each night worrying about what i 'could' have and ' if' i would still be alive to watch my children grow up. I owe my Life to you, Dr.Kelsall. God Bless You.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr. K is a kind, intelligent person and a good doctor. I am happy and grateful to be in his care.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I had my first appointment with Dr. Kelsall today and he was great. He had a very structured approach to diagnosing and devising a system to deal with my illness. I had been dealing with my systems for a long time without a diagnoses and and now feel very positive knowing Dr. Kelsall will be overseeing my care. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Couldn't do this without Dr Kelsal's thoughtful caring.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014