Ratings for Dr. J.T. Kelsall

This dr has changed my life with one prescription.I have been struggling for years and he prescribed me some pills and cream that totally takes my pain away.Now I’m able to live my life without opiates or muscle relaxers.The amazing staff at Dr.Kelsall’s kick butt!They were able to set up an appointment for me and I’m from out of the city.I would highly recommend the miracle Dr.Kelsall to anybody dealing with nerve/joint pain.Such a forward thinking human.Much respect ;)

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr Kelsall has been a great doctor to me and has helped me deal with various medical issues in an efficient and effective manner

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

He has been my Specialist since 1999! - He is very knowledgeable and the most compassionate that you will ever find! Trust me, I have been to over 50 specialists over the years! He has always had a great staff backing him up also. If they say that they are going to forward you some info or write to your GP, they DO IT! - A Great Combination in a Clinic - Highly recommended !

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

This guy is a complete *expletive*. Condescending, rude and dismissive. Would never see him again.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Unprofessional condescending and seems to become agitated if you have questions. Worst par is he does not listen or care about what the patient has to say or about my concerns

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

My first appointment went promising as I have no trust or faith in MD's, especially those that push pills. I was quite ill, I most likely needed an antibiotic, based on the blood test that I finally got my hands on. I had not taken a pharmaceutical drug for 29 years or seen a M.D. other than a physical every year or 2. Was put on the "devil drug" without a blood test taken first. Did not listen to any of my concerns, but neither did my GP. When I inquired how to ween off the devil drug, where to get more info, the answer we got was "I know". When I went for the 2nd appointment he confirmed it was not my RA, well I knew that before the blood test and I told him that. This is a doctor that does well with people who have nothing to say and follow the M.D. no matter what. I've followed naturopathic medicine for 30 years. The last 15 months Doctors were in the equation and I've been the sickest I've ever been in my life. Back to Naturopathic medicine. I have no trust or faith in MD's any longer and I never intend on walking into a doctor's office again. If Dr's would just listen to those patients who know there bodies and put there egos aside, it would probably be a better place, healthier and less taxing on our medical system. One thing for sure and you don't have to be a M.D. to know this, You Are What You Eat! Do your research before taking any drugs and make sure you are told everything that a drug can do to you. We were told nothing and unfortunately the wrong drug was perscribed causing even more harm. Like most MD's he may be knowledgeable if you want to just listen, take what's perscibed and NEVER question him. VERY Unfortunate. Not sure I need to find another RA Specialist after this experience. Been on the road to recovery now for the last 4 weeks without a doctor. Proper diet, weening off the devil drug with our own timetable as Dr Kelsall wad going to keep me on it for at least an extra 6 months. What kind if Dr does that other than to support the Pharmaceutical industry! Sad but true.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr Kelsall is clearly a knowledgable doctor. My first appointment was very thorough and promising. However, after having some reoccurred symptoms and patiently waiting a month and a half for an appt to discuss my concerns, he showed up 25 mins late and provided me with 5 mins of face time before ensuring he got on schedule with his next appt. To essentially ignore my concerns and tell me that "i'm improving" with a 'plan' to see me next time (and bill MSP accordingly I'm sure), I am thoroughly unimpressed and will find another doctor who ensures they take the time to address the concerns of their patient.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr Kelsall is very very helpful in specific and personal to my needs... help when I need it....gave me supporting suggestions appropriate to my challenge. His staff were very helpful I live on the Sunshine Coast and the travel down (which is challenging for me) was more than well worth it!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr Kelsall helped fix a painful nodule in my finger. He is literally one of the most charming doctors I have ever encountered and we are blessed to have him in Vancouver. He also surrounds himself with staff who are just as pleasant as he is. Smart man!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

He is kind and respect and explains all to me now find a treatment that will suit me need good arthritis go to him

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017