You may also like

Rate Dr. J.T. Kelsall

Dr. J.T. Kelsall's Ratings

I feel honored to have Dr. Kelsall as my rheumatologist.
5 years ago, i became bedbound with se ere inflammation for 3 months with absolutely no answers from 3 GP's, 2 rheumatologists, 1 head of lupus department and even went so far as to explore 2 naturopathic dr's to no avail.
By the time I was referred to Dr. Kelsall, my spirits had become deflated as well as my rheumatological condition had worsened.

Dr. Kelsall refused to give up on me, as all the other specialists had. He consulted with his professional collegues and made it his mission to help to diagnose me with a rare condition. Without his help and professional knowledge, I would still be lying awake each night worrying about what i 'could' have and ' if' i would still be alive to watch my children grow up.

I owe my Life to you, Dr.Kelsall.

God Bless You.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

Dr. K is a kind, intelligent person and a good doctor. I am happy and grateful to be in his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I had my first appointment with Dr. Kelsall today and he was great. He had a very structured approach to diagnosing and devising a system to deal with my illness.

I had been dealing with my systems for a long time without a diagnoses and and now feel very positive knowing Dr. Kelsall will be overseeing my care. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Couldn't do this without Dr Kelsal's thoughtful caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Dr. Kelsall has made such a wonderful difference in my life. His knowledge and prompt prescribing of the correct drugs, has given me my mobility back. He is easy to talk to, kind, and offers many solutions for rheumatoid arthritis without over-subscribing medication. He was very accommodating about my appointment and the difficulties I have because I don't live in Vancouver. He works with my GP to give me the best life possible. Thank you Dr. Kelsall!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

I have been a patient for almost ten years now. As someone who is in the healthcare field, I have the utmost respect for the care that he provides. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional and helpful. On every visit he has taken the time to answer questions and address issues or concerns. His care has greatly influenced my quality of life and is truly appreciated!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2012

I spent a year trying to determine my health issues; Dr. Kelsall made a diagnosis within 2 hours and started a fast track solution. After months of discomfort and no answers, I was so thankful for the diagnosis and solution that I cried. Months later I am in remission and was able to dance at my daughter's wedding. Dr. Kelsall is warm, caring, professional and most important knowledgeable. So glad that I was directed to Dr. Kelsall.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Quick to examine and then is so tech savy spends patient time dictating and you have to listen to know what he is saying about you to your referral Dr in a letter. Quick to give injections.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

I found Dr. Kelsall very knowledgable and forthright with his diagnosis and treatment plan concerning my Rheumatoid Arthritis. I respect a person who is direct and straight to the point when it concerns me. Trust is paramount when you are facing a medical issue, so if you do not trust your physician then you will not believe he or she will help you. I trust Dr. Kelsall and will abide by his recommendations this far. I will eradicate my RA, with his help ,that I am confident of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

I met Dr. Kelsall when I was a patient of Dr. James Abel at SPH, Vancouver in February of 2011. Dr. Kelsall was instrumental in my having open heart surgery on February 11, 2011. You present any number of markers and I will probably rate Dr. Kelsall very, very highly. Charles R.H. Nixon,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069802].votes_count ]]