You may also like

DR J KELSALL has greatly improved my quality of life now and for many years. How can I say thanks when it is such an understatement. He has relieved me of so much pain caused by a missing knee cartilage as well as having multiple tendonitis in most major joints. At the same time the injections I received in my joints were completely painless.( What a difference from others.) I appreciate very much his superior knowledge , thoroughness and helpfulness and at the same time , his great pr. skills. Punctuality is great and staff are most pleasant and helpful. Dr. Kelsall is one of a kind and I recommend him very highly to all!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I feel honored to have Dr. Kelsall as my rheumatologist. 5 years ago, i became bedbound with se ere inflammation for 3 months with absolutely no answers from 3 GP's, 2 rheumatologists, 1 head of lupus department and even went so far as to explore 2 naturopathic dr's to no avail. By the time I was referred to Dr. Kelsall, my spirits had become deflated as well as my rheumatological condition had worsened. Dr. Kelsall refused to give up on me, as all the other specialists had. He consulted with his professional collegues and made it his mission to help to diagnose me with a rare condition. Without his help and professional knowledge, I would still be lying awake each night worrying about what i 'could' have and ' if' i would still be alive to watch my children grow up. I owe my Life to you, Dr.Kelsall. God Bless You.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I had my first appointment with Dr. Kelsall today and he was great. He had a very structured approach to diagnosing and devising a system to deal with my illness. I had been dealing with my systems for a long time without a diagnoses and and now feel very positive knowing Dr. Kelsall will be overseeing my care. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Couldn't do this without Dr Kelsal's thoughtful caring.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Kelsall has made such a wonderful difference in my life. His knowledge and prompt prescribing of the correct drugs, has given me my mobility back. He is easy to talk to, kind, and offers many solutions for rheumatoid arthritis without over-subscribing medication. He was very accommodating about my appointment and the difficulties I have because I don't live in Vancouver. He works with my GP to give me the best life possible. Thank you Dr. Kelsall!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

I have been a patient for almost ten years now. As someone who is in the healthcare field, I have the utmost respect for the care that he provides. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional and helpful. On every visit he has taken the time to answer questions and address issues or concerns. His care has greatly influenced my quality of life and is truly appreciated!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

I spent a year trying to determine my health issues; Dr. Kelsall made a diagnosis within 2 hours and started a fast track solution. After months of discomfort and no answers, I was so thankful for the diagnosis and solution that I cried. Months later I am in remission and was able to dance at my daughter's wedding. Dr. Kelsall is warm, caring, professional and most important knowledgeable. So glad that I was directed to Dr. Kelsall.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Quick to examine and then is so tech savy spends patient time dictating and you have to listen to know what he is saying about you to your referral Dr in a letter. Quick to give injections.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

I found Dr. Kelsall very knowledgable and forthright with his diagnosis and treatment plan concerning my Rheumatoid Arthritis. I respect a person who is direct and straight to the point when it concerns me. Trust is paramount when you are facing a medical issue, so if you do not trust your physician then you will not believe he or she will help you. I trust Dr. Kelsall and will abide by his recommendations this far. I will eradicate my RA, with his help ,that I am confident of.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

Dr. J.T. Kelsall's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR J KELSALL has greatly improved my quality of life now and for many years. How can I say thanks when it is such an understatement. He has relieved me of so m..."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel honored to have Dr. Kelsall as my rheumatologist. 5 years ago, i became bedbound with se ere inflammation for 3 months with absolutely no answers from ..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. K is a kind, intelligent person and a good doctor. I am happy and grateful to be in his care."

April 25, 2015