Ratings for Dr. Gady Har-El

He performed my surgery - removed a mucocele cyst which was right by my eye/top of nose. It was a bad spot and I was extremely nervous at first. He put me at ease, the surgery went well, and I healed fast and wonderfully. He is nice, funny and professional. He is an excellent surgeon and I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Har-el is a brilliant doctor. He treated me with Augmentin for two weeks and totally cleared up my sinuses. Another ENT doc was ready to do surgery on my sinuses. I had never had a problem with my sinuses before this. Dr. Har-el is compassionate and caring and very smart!!! I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2010

The Doctor was very concerned and was also there to answer any questions and concerns our family had. I would definitely recommend Dr. Har-El to anyone.Joseph Staiano

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Extremely professional, courteous, and efficient. I was impressed with his thoroughness.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

Excellent doctor. One of the best ENT's i've ever been too and I've been to a lot. He was warm, honest, and gave me plenty of time to answer my questions. His office is very efficient as well.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007