Ratings for Dr. Gady Har-El

Before saying that you are an extraordinary doctor, I want to tell you that you are an extraordinary human being. Cancer as a disease is ruthless, merciless, frustrating and very tough. But surgeons like you are not just doctors, but real life-savers. The surgery gave my life hope and a new beginning. I would like to take this opportunity to express to you my most heartfelt appreciation for not only your skill but your compassion throughout this process. Having been in good health for most of my life finding out I had a very aggressive tumor was a very scary diagnosis for me and my family as well. However, after consulting with you I felt calm and confident that all would be okay. Your willingness to discuss/explain everything to any family member gave me a sense of peace and enabled me to continue to be strong for them. Your skill, knowledge and positive outlook played a major role in my recovering so well and so quickly. I truly feel that not only do I owe my life to you, but that I was blessed to find myself placed in your more than capable hands. Saying “Thank You” seems so insufficient but I can find no words that truly express my feelings appropriately, so I will stick with those two simple words with the hope that you know the depth of emotion and gratitude they contain.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

He performed my surgery - removed a mucocele cyst which was right by my eye/top of nose. It was a bad spot and I was extremely nervous at first. He put me at ease, the surgery went well, and I healed fast and wonderfully. He is nice, funny and professional. He is an excellent surgeon and I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Har-el is a brilliant doctor. He treated me with Augmentin for two weeks and totally cleared up my sinuses. Another ENT doc was ready to do surgery on my sinuses. I had never had a problem with my sinuses before this. Dr. Har-el is compassionate and caring and very smart!!! I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2010

The Doctor was very concerned and was also there to answer any questions and concerns our family had. I would definitely recommend Dr. Har-El to anyone.Joseph Staiano

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Extremely professional, courteous, and efficient. I was impressed with his thoroughness.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

Excellent doctor. One of the best ENT's i've ever been too and I've been to a lot. He was warm, honest, and gave me plenty of time to answer my questions. His office is very efficient as well.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007