Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Junke

Dr. Junke is awesome, very caring and helpful. Really explains the situation at hand to you. For anyone that had a bad experience I am very shocked. I think he goes above and beyond for people.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

One of the worst Doc's my family has ever encountered. My 77 y/o nana whom suffers COPD was sent for X-rays and had pneumonia but wasnt told for 7 days. You can't imagine the progression of her sickness in that amount of time. He's a has been hack, Dr. Junke should be stripped of his practice and credentials he's a disgrace to the medical profession. She called and called, but it was labor day weekend he had better things to do. Piece of excrement.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Junke for 10 years now and I can't see enough about him. He is never on time but that's because he spends time with his patients. He is very knowledgeable and helpful unlike doctors that i have been to in the past where they say two words to you, Dr. Junke cares about you. He has no history of malpractice unlike other reviewers on here have said. Look it up. He and his staff are the best and I have built a great relationship with them.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr Junke = Non-Existant. Dr David=Awesome. I wish he had his own practice. Dr Junke really isnt around and when he is hes not all that interested in working. David on the other hand is one of the best doctors ive had. Even though hes not a doctor. Ive encouraged him several times to do his own thing but hes comfortable and thats his choice. SImply put. If you NEED a doctor and not his assistant. Go elswhere. If you dont mind an assistant Dr David is the way to go. Just an FYI if you search for Malpractice youll see Dr Junke has several. Your choice. O the waiting rooms smells a little but im assuming its cause the office is in an older house converted. One thing to mention also. Im overweight by 50lbs. I know this but never once has anyone talked to me about it. No one has even mentioned trying to loose some weight. TO me that speaks volumes on how comfortable they are as doctors and saying difficult things to patients. What if i have something wrong?

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I had been a patient of Dr. Junke's for 16 years, when I went in to see him for my annual physical with a couple of concerns, I was told he believed I had a certain condition and was sent for testing, it came back that I did indeed have this condition and was given medication. A week later I called to say that I was still suffering from the heartburn and bloating, which had gotten worse. Told I was probably constipated to take a laxitive, but to come in. Saw Physicians assistant who told me there was nothing in case note re complaints. Sent for more tests which came back neg. In frustration went to my Gyno who within a day of seeing me found that I had ovarian cancer. I probably would not be here to write this if I had continued to remain w/this physician. I too felt like my complaints were not taken seriously. Either focus on your practice, or give it up to move on with your other interests!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Unfortunately he no longer visits hospitals, preferrring his work at a pseudol-plastic surgery spa in downtown Lockport

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Phenomenal doctor, very polite staff. Dr. Junke and his assistant were punctual the whole time thinking only about getting the job done quick and efficient.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

Dr. Richard M. Junke's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Lockport, NY