Dr. Ramzi Abunassar

Ratings for Dr. Ramzi Abunassar

I've been with Dr A 20 YEARS There is NO ONE better He never gave up on me ever After seeing many many sloppy 2nd opinions I KNOW this man never gives up on his patients I've been with him 20 YEARS now This should mean something !

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Saw him for a gastroscopy, staff efficient. Report rec'd within a few weeks to my GP. No complaints here.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Waste of time. Don't do any serious tests, follow the business procedure to make a money on sick people. Stay away from this doctor!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

My experience with Dr Abunassar felt like a complete waste of time. He didn't seem interested in interpreting I told him - he basically just sent me for a colonoscopy. He did no follow up whatsoever afterward - my GP had to chase his office for the results (multiple times), and his office didn't contact me any further. I went into the initial appointment suffering and constantly sick, and I felt like I was given the generic IBS diagnosis and left to fend for myself. Reading through the other reviews, it seems I'm not the only one that had this experience.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Abunassar on liver related issues and had a very positive, helpful experience in my appointment with him. The office was clean and efficient and the appointment was on time. Dr. Abunassar listened attentively to all information I was able to provide, including detailed test results from previous physicians, and he made me feel at ease in discussing my case in depth. He dealt with each issue thoroughly and did not rush the appointment. He was very informative and clear on his explanations and quickly focussed on key test results, their meaning, and providing me with useful, logical recommendations for follow up. I would recommend him highly as a professional, knowledgeable expert in his field.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

I've been in to see Dr.Abunassar and he was very helpful and knowledgeable. The new secretary is great, so much better than the last one. About the secretaries not answering the phones, they are unable to answer when they are busy with patients. I've seen that fir myself everytime i go in. As far as I know they always return my calls. Keep in mind there is only 1 secretary so give them a break if they can't answer. I don't believe they will never return call some ppl exaggerates too much. Be nice to your doctors and their helpers BC its not easy for them to deal with ppl like u

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Abunassar is good at explaining things, but a terrible listener with a bad habit of talking over you. By the end of my first appointment, he offered no real advice other than to say "you'll be fine". Unfortunately that's not the case.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I was scared to have the endoscopy and he was reassuring and kind.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

1- dr lost my file and my results 2- secretary rarely picks up phone 3- secretary never returns messages 4- dr does not care about checking patient, all what he cares is what the GP was referring to 5- dr prefers booking colonoscopy or endoscopy rather than listening to patient 6- dr did not even say good bye after he left me If only hippocrate sees what dr are doing today!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I had my colonoscopy with Dr.A at the beginning of August, he diagnosed me with an IBD after the procedure was done he gave me no meds, no info, nothing just said well you have this. He looked in a hurry that day but I was the last patient he had. HIs secretary is awful, doesn't answer the phone, rude, not knowledgeable about anything im surprised he still has her. Just to add salt to the wound, my follow-up was schedule for a month after the colonoscopy to review the biopsy results, it has been 2 months and still no follow-up, which means he doesn't really care about his patients. Knowledgeable and very polite doctor yes, but he's lacking time efficiency!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014