You may also like

Rate Dr. Ramzi Abunassar

Dr. Ramzi Abunassar's Ratings

I've been in to see Dr.Abunassar and he was very helpful and knowledgeable. The new secretary is great, so much better than the last one. About the secretaries not answering the phones, they are unable to answer when they are busy with patients. I've seen that fir myself everytime i go in. As far as I know they always return my calls. Keep in mind there is only 1 secretary so give them a break if they can't answer. I don't believe they will never return call some ppl exaggerates too much. Be nice to your doctors and their helpers BC its not easy for them to deal with ppl like u

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Dr. Abunassar is good at explaining things, but a terrible listener with a bad habit of talking over you. By the end of my first appointment, he offered no real advice other than to say "you'll be fine". Unfortunately that's not the case.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2886444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

I was scared to have the endoscopy and he was reassuring and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

1- dr lost my file and my results
2- secretary rarely picks up phone
3- secretary never returns messages
4- dr does not care about checking patient, all what he cares is what the GP was referring to
5- dr prefers booking colonoscopy or endoscopy rather than listening to patient
6- dr did not even say good bye after he left me
If only hippocrate sees what dr are doing today!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

I had my colonoscopy with Dr.A at the beginning of August, he diagnosed me with an IBD after the procedure was done he gave me no meds, no info, nothing just said well you have this. He looked in a hurry that day but I was the last patient he had. HIs secretary is awful, doesn't answer the phone, rude, not knowledgeable about anything im surprised he still has her. Just to add salt to the wound, my follow-up was schedule for a month after the colonoscopy to review the biopsy results, it has been 2 months and still no follow-up, which means he doesn't really care about his patients. Knowledgeable and very polite doctor yes, but he's lacking time efficiency!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

I agree with some of the written statements that his receptionist is not only rude and unprofessional but dictatorial. Dr. A. was very pleasant and gracious but he did not explain the endoscopic procedure and no follow-up was scheduled. The nurses did not give me instructions on what I needed to do with diet , medications etc. following the procedure and the outcome. Very disappointing given I am an RN and would have expected that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2012

I had my 1st experience with Dr. Abunassar last week and it was the worst experience I have ever had. Based on previous comments, it could have been a base day or his secretary is rubbing off on him. I waited a total of 4 months to get in to see him only to have him ignore the information he already received from my GP and try to send me for test I already had. When I pointed this out to him then his focus was getting me booked IMMEDIATELY for an upper endoscopy which would cost me $60 through a private clinc. Everyone in his office that morning was being booked for a test through this clinic and the focus was on how they had to pay for this test 1st. I left there feeling like this was a dirty and sleezy organization and I do not feel that our Health Care should be lowered to that standard.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2012

The receptionist was not polite. The doctor talked about patient's situation with the receptionist in front of others who were siting in the waiting room.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1069893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2011

Doctor is great. He is thorough and spends time to listen to your concerns. Although I have not had the procedure as yet, I feel confident going for the procedure. The receptionist could have been more professional and less defensive.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1069892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2011

Dr. Abunassar is a fabulous doctor, he has been my doctor now for well over 7 years and I recommend him to anyone, he is a true gem indeed! and His previous reception was the best - friendly, funny and very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1069891].votes_count ]]