You may also like

Rate Dr. Bradley M. Lamm

Dr. Bradley M. Lamm's Ratings

Terrible results. His practice should be called Lamm's Medical Student training center. He only allows his fellows and residents to operate on you. As a result there are errors. My surgery had terrible results. They are sawing/drilling your bones and it's done by people who aren't fully trained. They are training on you. You won't get a discount either Lamm bills you as if he actually did the procedure. It's only his fellows and residents who operate, he has no plans to touch you during surgery unless there's a mess up which could be beyond repair. Be forewarned, he's merely the sales guy, he is a really nice guy who wears nice suits when you meet him in the office, it's only to charm you to get into surgery so one of his kids can operate (they don't tell you this either - you fully believe he will do the procedure, I only found out afterwards). Unless you want a procedure done by someone in training, this is not the place for you. Lamm allowed my foot to be ruined. The only thing he touches on you during surgery day is your hand to tell you everything will be ok. He made my foot worse. He's focused on research that he will do things just so his article comes out the way he wants it to. In addition to his surgeon salary, he pulls in money from all the surgical supplies he uses (as a paid consultant) as well as speaking engagements not to mention TV appearances. I wish I had never met him, he's made my life significantly worse, there's not a day that goes by that I'm not reminded by what he did to me, every time I'm in pain, I feel very tricked and betrayed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2015

Dr. Lamm and his staff took great care of me and were not only professional but courteous and caring. Dr. Lamm repaired my foot which was shattered and was missing a piece of bone. he utilized a piece of bone from the back of my foot and used it to fill the void on the right side. He used a 4 prong rail system to put my foot back in near perfect shape. I have no pain or residual side effects. The scarring is minimal and I can feel absolutely no pain. Dr. Lamm was extremely knowledgeable, caring, compassionate and definitely a professional. He has a wonderful bedside manner. I am extremely pleased with my after care as well as the care during my surgery. I cannot say enough good things about his immediate staff including his associate doctors Lenges (sp) Dr. Lucci, (sp). (SORRY). And his assistant, Theresa, who is fabulous and well versed in after care. I have no qualms with waiting for a top notch doctor and a top notch team! What a great Team . I was very fortunate to have found them. D.J. Shanahan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2826275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Long wait at his hospital office sometimes 3 hours. I went for a follow up to an MRI I had done. I waited 3-4 hrs to be told it was normal. Why couldn't someone just tell me that over the phone? I feel like they just wanted me to come in so they could charge my insurance. I think I will find another podiatrist!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2773183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Lamm fixed my foot and ankle after 8 failed surgeries with other doctors. I am grateful to Dr. Lamm for giving me the gift of walking and living life again completely pain free!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

Very unhappy patient. Had surgery and there are way too many things that went wrong to put here but I would not choose this doctor again. The front staff is very nice, and he seems nice, but when many mistakes were made along the way. He lectures a lot and that must be his thing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

Dr. Lamm is extremely competent, intelligent, passionate, kind, easy to talk to. He's very calming and puts you at ease and is a genuinely nice guy. THANKS to everyone who posted before me, I found this great surgeon through this site. He's a podiatrist dedicated to foot surgery... and he's quite talented. He does a lot of surgery so he really knows what he's doing. I've had foot surgery twice with him. He's a whole level above anyone else I had seen before and I trusted him 100%. He's innovative - I had somewhat severe bunions and he corrected them using screws/wires and external fixation (so no hardware was left in my foot permanently). He devotes time to researching better ways to do foot surgery. Wonderful post operative care too. Teresa his right hand woman is awesome as well. Dr. Lamm is the best and any inconvenience you have (parking, waiting, or with a resident) is worth it. He's one of a kind. I'm lucky to have met him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069913].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 18, 2014

Wonderful doctor who listened very carefully to my daughter's physical issues and has immense expertise is addressing these issues. Dr Lamm helped clearly explain to my daughter the steps that were being considered and the possible treatment options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

If you value your time, do not bother making an appointment with this doctor. I would suggest you find another. After waiting 3 1/2 hours beyond my appointment time, I was so frustrated and angry, I just left. All the office staff had left for the day so, I had no choice but to leave a note on the exam table paper. This doctor may be good at what he does (guess I will never find out, but he needs some time management training. I overheard other patients talking about how that's how it has been for all their appointments, expect to wait anywhere from 3 to 4 1/2 hours. That is outrageous, if you know you are running that behind let your patients in the waiting area know. Our time is just as precious as yours. I gave negative ratings on knowledge and helpfulness because I never saw Dr. Lamm.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1069911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Lamm is an extremely knowledgeable Doctor with wonderful and comforting bedside manner. If I ever need foot surgery again, he will be my choice from here on out. I recommend him and will continue to recommend him to anyone who requires foot and ankle care. His staff is extremely helpful as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Excellent doctor and excellent facilities. Rubin Institute and Sinai Hosp staff were wonderful to work with. I have used Dr Lamm for 2 surgeries (different feet) and I would not go anywhere else. My appointments are on time, the commute is great (easy to get off of highway and back on )parking is great. I highly recommend Dr Lamm, Rubin Institute and Sinai Hosp

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1069909].votes_count ]]