Dr. Bradley M. Lamm

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bradley M. Lamm

Dr. Lamm listens closely to his patients and does not rush an appointment. He offers cutting edge therapies, and came highly recommended to me as an ankle and foot specialist. He is highly respected by his staff and colleagues for his knowledge and skill, and I would highly recommend his service.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2019

Most compassionate and excellent surgeon, super top notch staff as well. Extremely well run facility

flag | Submitted November 9, 2019

Dr. Lamm treated me with such great individual care. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain the healing process. I will recommend him to everyone who needs podiatry help! The staff was also very great and helpful. The entire environment was amazing.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Dr Lamm is such a kind caring doctor. He takes time with to explain what he thinks as the expert how to handle your situation. Always smiling and caring for his patients. To add to all of his good works his staff is just as caring and thoughtful as Dr Lamm.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

In my 50's I finally had both of my feet with teenage foot deformities corrected. Dr. Lamm has been my surgeon of choice for both and I am so very grateful I learned of him. A world-class Dr. in my backyard. I would have traveled far for his care. His manner is kind and confident and hard to find. His surgery skill even more.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

One of these best. Patient, knowledgeable and caring. He performed surgery on both of my son's feet and I couldnt have been more at ease. Thanks to all who are part of his team!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

Dr Lamm is wonderful. He did surgery six days ago on my toe. Other Drs were saying it would be six weeks until I could walk on it or drive. I walked out (with surgical shoe) and feel no pain today. He is kind, compassionate and genius smart. I can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

I was so impressed by Dr. Lamm during my initial consultation that I had no hesitation about the foot surgery that was needed. He is such a genuinely nice and caring person who made sure I was as comfortable as possible. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any family member or friends. The care the entire team gave me on the day of my surgery was top notch.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

I flew from Texas to have the surgery from dr. Lamm Florida. I broke my ankle and my leg and another doctor really goofed up the surgery and crippled me. I was looking at being crippled for the rest of my life and in a lot of pain. But thanks to dr. Lamm I'm going to have my life back. Dr.lam and his staff are truly amazing you will not find Better Health Care

flag | Submitted October 13, 2019

Dr Lamm is amazing...while i went to see him about surgery, he explained that surgery was NOT the only alternative and he has been superb.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

Dr. Bradley M. Lamm's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Lamm is an expert in treating diabetic foot deformities, ankle disorders, sports or athletics injuries, arthritis, flatfoot, bunions, hammertoes, and various other foot and ankle ailments. He has extensive experience in joint distraction, a new technique which uses external fixation to preserve ankle and toe joints and prevents the need for fusion or replacement. Dr. Lamm performs minimally invasive surgery techniques to correct diabetic Charcot foot and to lengthen the metatarsals and toes for patients with Brachymetatarsia

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Kaiser-Permanente