Dr. Bradley M. Lamm

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bradley M. Lamm

Dr. Lamm is amazing! He and his team made me feel very comfortable and at ease with my decision to correct brachymetarsia on both of my feet and also during and after the surgery. I have never had a long wait time and everyone is very friendly and accommodating. I would defiantly recommend Dr. Lamm!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr.Bradley Lamm,has the most wonderful bed side! His expertise left me with NO RESERVATIONS. ...I am so...thrilled to have been blessed to have had the best care.MY DREAM TEAM....I have told everyone I know,he is the best...The entire paley team are outstanding! !!God Bless all the Dr.s@ paley...this is the GREATEST PLACE ON EARTH...thank you team lamm....

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. Lamm is so kind, caring and competent, I have already recommended him to three (3) people I know for surgery. One of them is already scheduled. His staff is excellent-prompt and efficient from the receptionist, x-ray and Angela (his Surgery scheduler) It was a great experience and I had a great outcome!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I highly, highly recommend Dr. Lamm. He is the most caring, kind and straight-forward surgeon I’ve ever known, and is extremely competent in his profession. I’ve had many, many surgical procedures in my life prior to Dr. Lamm, and he is by far the best surgeon I’ve come across. He has been very thorough and patient every time I’ve seen him, and I have been so impressed by the time he takes to not only explain in layman’s terms the procedures he recommends, but to also listen to my concerns and answer all my questions. He is never in a rush, and spends whatever time is needed to make sure I am completely comfortable with everything. I also highly recommend Dr. Lamm’s whole staff at Paley Institute. They are caring, kind and make every effort to make your stay there pleasant and successful.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr Lamm for surgery. His expertise in the medical profession is wonderful. I had him do total reconstruction of both feet. He cares so much for his patients and my feet are excellent.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Lamm operated on both of my feet and did an excellent job. He cares about each of his patients and wants the best for them. The hospital staff in West Palm Beach was amazing, they were all caring and as helpful as they could be. I highly recommend Dr. Lamm and his staff at the Paley Institute as well as the staff at the Rubin Institute in Maryland.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

VERY poor follow up. Did NOT do all the procedures we discussed and then left me hanging without care or a plan of action when the surgery failed. I wished I never met him.

Submitted January 15, 2018

Outstanding doctor. I had a failed surgery in my hometown and Dr. Lamm corrected my foot and a muscle in my lower leg. He took the time to explain everything and I knew I had the finest doctor for the surgery. The outcome was awesome. I now have movement I hadn't had in over 20 years! Great staff in coordinating an out-of-state surgery!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Highly recommend! Dr. Lamm cared for me through a serious ankle injury. I felt comfortable, confident, educated and knew I was receiving the best care possible at such a critical time in my life.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Very professional , through with my examination, considerate of my age & life style, & extremely kind.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Bradley M. Lamm's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Lamm is an expert in treating diabetic foot deformities, ankle disorders, sports or athletics injuries, arthritis, flatfoot, bunions, hammertoes, and various other foot and ankle ailments. He has extensive experience in joint distraction, a new technique which uses external fixation to preserve ankle and toe joints and prevents the need for fusion or replacement. Dr. Lamm performs minimally invasive surgery techniques to correct diabetic Charcot foot and to lengthen the metatarsals and toes for patients with Brachymetatarsia

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Palm Beach, FL