Ratings for Dr. Bradley M. Lamm

I was born with bilateral clubfeet and had issues as I aged. I searched several doctors but Lamm is the only one who had solutions. Can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr Lamm is such a great doctor. Best bedside manner. He takes so much time with you. Very knowledgable. Would recommend to anybody experiencing foot or ankle pain.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr.Lamm was amazing ! Super accommodating and understanding. He has changed my life and I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Lamm has been my doctor since September 2010 and I could not be more pleased with his work. He saved both my feet from total amputation due to circulation problems. He is easily accessible if a problem arises, in fact, at one instance I contacted him, and he responded even though he was on vacation. His bedside manner is excellent. He is starting a part-time practice in Hagerstown and I will be traveling there for my followup visits even though it is about a 2 hour trip one way. I would highly recommed him for any foot problem. I feel Dr. Lamm is among the best.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Dr. Lamm is more than you would ever expect or believe a doctor/surgeon could be. He operated on my right ankle in 2007, my talus bone was bruised; it was a 10 year old undiagnosed injury, I was in incredible pain. He also operated on my son when he had a similar injury. First of all, besides being extremely competent, he is compassionate and caring. He is always there for you. You can contact him with questions and he will always respond. I have recently been dealing with a cyst on my left foot and again he has given me wisdom and is conservative but effective in his treatment. At age 58, I am an avid hiker thanks to Dr. Lamm. I just completed an 8 day Hut to Hut hike in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Dr. Lamm recently began practicing in Florida & I am sure he will be very successful.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

My experience with Dr.Lamm has been nothing short of shear excellence! He is timely, efficient, and thoroughly knowledgable! He operated on my fractured foot. It was a great experience for me,as I am a RN. He came highly recommended by collages in Sinai Hospital. He gave me options, and felt the best way to get back to my 12 hour shifts was surgery. His confidence and his amazing team delivered 10 out 10!!! He explained the procedure, the post care and what to expect week after week. I never waited long. He was generous with his time. He answered questions, provided excellent care and called me at home following up on my surgery and pain!!! Huge!! He is a very busy personable physician but takes time out for each patient individually. I work with many doctors and I promise you, Dr. Lamm is a professional and gifted physician!!! I am very confident in referring him to everyone I know! Thank you, Dr.Lamm!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable and caring doctor. Dr Lamm walked me through every step of the way giving me the information I needed to make the best decision for my surgery. His Fellows Jessica and Emily, who are board eligle physicians and have already graduated their required training, are right by his side. I had complete confidence in every person I dealt with. I am still in the recovery phase but feel I made the best decision with one of the best doctors in town.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

EXCELLENT SURGEON... I have come to find out that many of the doctors, nurses and employees have had surgery with him. Therefore I knew he was the best. My surgery turned out excellent after multiple failed surgeries by other doctors.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Warning. BRADLEY LAMM DOES NOT DO HIS OWN OPERATIONS. His fellows Jessica Knight or Emily Pugh will do your operation. Then, in July he will get new fellows. Research them and ask them questions, he may not even be present, how many times have they done your surgery it is important to ask them (not Lamm). Absolutely unethical and be prepared for a very hard life when your foot is damaged beyond repair.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Disasterous, Lamm ruined my foot. I come to find out Lamm has been sued twice. Once for a botched amputation (Joseph S Triglia vs Sinai Hospital of Baltimore), the 2nd for an achilles tendon (Sherdina Clark vs Bradley M. Lamm). A simple google search of those cases will give you insight into his patients. You cannot put a price on your foot. I did not know this before using him and while he is friendly, he destroyed my foot when performing bunion surgery. Bunion surgery! He actually does not do your surgery (although he bills you plenty for it), his students do (his fellows or residents). If I had known that I never would have used him. After the fact he says this is a teaching hospital, what did you expect? This is info I would have loved to have known before surgery (there's a reason they keep that a secret). Avoid him and Sinai at all costs, you'll be left holding the bag with pain, bills, more surgery, and poor excuses. He is very charming and nice but he has no interest in helping you, only worried about his career. It's luck of the draw if you happen to get a student who has a clue as to what he or she is doing. He is a wolf dressed in sheep's clothing. You are paying with your mobility to let a student learn. Things I could do before (like drive a car) are now painful. A horrendous life changing experience, I was a healthy person. The people who have had good experiences should consider themselves extremely fortunate.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr. Bradley M. Lamm's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)