Dr. Bradley M. Lamm

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bradley M. Lamm

Lamm destroyed my foot. Then lied about it. That nice guy demeanor couldn't be more fake. He is greedy and pride filled.

Submitted December 12, 2017

Outstanding doctor. I had a failed surgery in my hometown and Dr. Lamm corrected my foot and a muscle in my lower leg. He took the time to explain everything and I knew I had the finest doctor for the surgery. The outcome was awesome. I now have movement I hadn't had in over 20 years! Great staff in coordinating an out-of-state surgery!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Highly recommend! Dr. Lamm cared for me through a serious ankle injury. I felt comfortable, confident, educated and knew I was receiving the best care possible at such a critical time in my life.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Very professional , through with my examination, considerate of my age & life style, & extremely kind.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Bradley Lamm is the best of the best. He corrected a foot problem I had been experiencing for over three years. The operation was extensive and the healing time a few months but it's behind me and I'm walking without pain now. He has been like an old friend to me and my wife, he's knowledgeable and talented. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone who wants to have pain free surgery and results. Thank you Dr. Lamm for taking care of me.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I have nothing my praise to give Dr. Lamm. He treated my bilateral Brachymetatarsia in 2015. Not only am I pleased with how my toes look, but my toes are functional. My life was literal changed by this surgery. I thank God for Dr. Lamm!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Great experience correcting my bilateral residual clubfeet. Long and tough road but Lamm has me going in the right direction.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I am very grateful I found Dr Lamm. After 4 failed surgeries Dr Lamm gave me my life back. He truly is an amazing foot surgeon. Dr Lamm is very knowledgable and takes his time and explains everything in detail. I can't say enough about him. He truly is the best around!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I was born with bilateral clubfeet and had issues as I aged. I searched several doctors but Lamm is the only one who had solutions. Can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr Lamm is such a great doctor. Best bedside manner. He takes so much time with you. Very knowledgable. Would recommend to anybody experiencing foot or ankle pain.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Bradley M. Lamm's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Lamm is an expert in treating diabetic foot deformities, ankle disorders, sports or athletics injuries, arthritis, flatfoot, bunions, hammertoes, and various other foot and ankle ailments. He has extensive experience in joint distraction, a new technique which uses external fixation to preserve ankle and toe joints and prevents the need for fusion or replacement. Dr. Lamm performs minimally invasive surgery techniques to correct diabetic Charcot foot and to lengthen the metatarsals and toes for patients with Brachymetatarsia

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Aig
Beech Street Corporation
  • Cigna Flexcare
Great West
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Palm Beach, FL