You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bradley M. Lamm

Warning. BRADLEY LAMM DOES NOT DO HIS OWN OPERATIONS. His fellows Jessica Knight or Emily Pugh will do your operation. Then, in July he will get new fellows. Research them and ask them questions, he may not even be present, how many times have they done your surgery it is important to ask them (not Lamm). Absolutely unethical and be prepared for a very hard life when your foot is damaged beyond repair.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Disasterous, Lamm ruined my foot. I come to find out Lamm has been sued twice. Once for a botched amputation (Joseph S Triglia vs Sinai Hospital of Baltimore), the 2nd for an achilles tendon (Sherdina Clark vs Bradley M. Lamm). A simple google search of those cases will give you insight into his patients. You cannot put a price on your foot. I did not know this before using him and while he is friendly, he destroyed my foot when performing bunion surgery. Bunion surgery! He actually does not do your surgery (although he bills you plenty for it), his students do (his fellows or residents). If I had known that I never would have used him. After the fact he says this is a teaching hospital, what did you expect? This is info I would have loved to have known before surgery (there's a reason they keep that a secret). Avoid him and Sinai at all costs, you'll be left holding the bag with pain, bills, more surgery, and poor excuses. He is very charming and nice but he has no interest in helping you, only worried about his career. It's luck of the draw if you happen to get a student who has a clue as to what he or she is doing. He is a wolf dressed in sheep's clothing. You are paying with your mobility to let a student learn. Things I could do before (like drive a car) are now painful. A horrendous life changing experience, I was a healthy person. The people who have had good experiences should consider themselves extremely fortunate.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr. Lamm after two foot surgeries with another doctor was able to correct my bone in my foot. I had bunion surgery on Feb. 16, 2015 and then another surgery on May 6, 2015 to try to correct the bone that was not healing. Then my doctor referred my to Dr. Lamm. He is awesome. From his knowledge to his bedside manner and his staff, my experience was excellent. If I ever have anymore problems with my feet, Dr. Lamm will be my doctor of choice.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I've never met a doctor or practice that has such terrible time management. I have been with him for three years, and I'm finally throwing in the towel. After ALWAYS waiting a minimum of one hour, and usually three hours just to be seen, I'm done.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Terrible results. His practice should be called Lamm's Medical Student training center. He only allows his fellows and residents to operate on you. As a result there are errors. My surgery had terrible results. They are sawing/drilling your bones and it's done by people who aren't fully trained. They are training on you. You won't get a discount either Lamm bills you as if he actually did the procedure. It's only his fellows and residents who operate, he has no plans to touch you during surgery unless there's a mess up which could be beyond repair. Be forewarned, he's merely the sales guy, he is a really nice guy who wears nice suits when you meet him in the office, it's only to charm you to get into surgery so one of his kids can operate (they don't tell you this either - you fully believe he will do the procedure, I only found out afterwards). Unless you want a procedure done by someone in training, this is not the place for you. Lamm allowed my foot to be ruined. The only thing he touches on you during surgery day is your hand to tell you everything will be ok. He made my foot worse. He's focused on research that he will do things just so his article comes out the way he wants it to. In addition to his surgeon salary, he pulls in money from all the surgical supplies he uses (as a paid consultant) as well as speaking engagements not to mention TV appearances. I wish I had never met him, he's made my life significantly worse, there's not a day that goes by that I'm not reminded by what he did to me, every time I'm in pain, I feel very tricked and betrayed.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Lamm and his staff took great care of me and were not only professional but courteous and caring. Dr. Lamm repaired my foot which was shattered and was missing a piece of bone. he utilized a piece of bone from the back of my foot and used it to fill the void on the right side. He used a 4 prong rail system to put my foot back in near perfect shape. I have no pain or residual side effects. The scarring is minimal and I can feel absolutely no pain. Dr. Lamm was extremely knowledgeable, caring, compassionate and definitely a professional. He has a wonderful bedside manner. I am extremely pleased with my after care as well as the care during my surgery. I cannot say enough good things about his immediate staff including his associate doctors Lenges (sp) Dr. Lucci, (sp). (SORRY). And his assistant, Theresa, who is fabulous and well versed in after care. I have no qualms with waiting for a top notch doctor and a top notch team! What a great Team . I was very fortunate to have found them. D.J. Shanahan

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Long wait at his hospital office sometimes 3 hours. I went for a follow up to an MRI I had done. I waited 3-4 hrs to be told it was normal. Why couldn't someone just tell me that over the phone? I feel like they just wanted me to come in so they could charge my insurance. I think I will find another podiatrist!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Lamm fixed my foot and ankle after 8 failed surgeries with other doctors. I am grateful to Dr. Lamm for giving me the gift of walking and living life again completely pain free!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Very unhappy patient. Had surgery and there are way too many things that went wrong to put here but I would not choose this doctor again. The front staff is very nice, and he seems nice, but when many mistakes were made along the way. He lectures a lot and that must be his thing.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Lamm is extremely competent, intelligent, passionate, kind, easy to talk to. He's very calming and puts you at ease and is a genuinely nice guy. THANKS to everyone who posted before me, I found this great surgeon through this site. He's a podiatrist dedicated to foot surgery... and he's quite talented. He does a lot of surgery so he really knows what he's doing. I've had foot surgery twice with him. He's a whole level above anyone else I had seen before and I trusted him 100%. He's innovative - I had somewhat severe bunions and he corrected them using screws/wires and external fixation (so no hardware was left in my foot permanently). He devotes time to researching better ways to do foot surgery. Wonderful post operative care too. Teresa his right hand woman is awesome as well. Dr. Lamm is the best and any inconvenience you have (parking, waiting, or with a resident) is worth it. He's one of a kind. I'm lucky to have met him.

Submitted January 18, 2014

Dr. Bradley M. Lamm's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

UPMC

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Warning. BRADLEY LAMM DOES NOT DO HIS OWN OPERATIONS. His fellows Jessica Knight or Emily Pugh will do your operation. Then, in July he will get new fellows. Re..."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Disasterous, Lamm ruined my foot. I come to find out Lamm has been sued twice. Once for a botched amputation (Joseph S Triglia vs Sinai Hospital of Baltimore), ..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lamm after two foot surgeries with another doctor was able to correct my bone in my foot. I had bunion surgery on Feb. 16, 2015 and then another surgery on..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I've never met a doctor or practice that has such terrible time management. I have been with him for three years, and I'm finally throwing in the towel. After A..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible results. His practice should be called Lamm's Medical Student training center. He only allows his fellows and residents to operate on you. As a result ..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lamm and his staff took great care of me and were not only professional but courteous and caring. Dr. Lamm repaired my foot which was shattered and was miss..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Long wait at his hospital office sometimes 3 hours. I went for a follow up to an MRI I had done. I waited 3-4 hrs to be told it was normal. Why couldn't some..."

April 10, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=110175'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

November 12, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Bradley" to "Bradley M."

October 20, 2013