Ratings for Dr. Bruce Noble

Fantastic doctor who is generous with his time and truly interested in your well being.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Excellent physician with strong patient skills and very knowledgeable. In my personal experience has strong working knowledge of what is current and relevant, mixed with the knowledge learned from experience. Pretty darn impressive.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Really don't understand any of the negative comments on here. Bruce had been my doctor since birth(27 years), and he has been nothing short of amazing. He is often running a little late, but that is because he takes his time with patients to make sure they are getting the care they deserve.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I'm sure if you're someone who just needs a doctor for the occasional check up he would be perfectly fine. But if you're some who is dealing with a long term medical issue steer clear of Dr. Noble, he seems to have little interesting in providing long term care for those situations. In my case he basically told me he didn't believe me, so I found a new doctor soon after. My Dad has had the same kind of issue with him, he has said when he attempts to bring up his concern with Dr. Noble he shows little interest and offers no possible solutions. It is rather strange, because he was also my doctor back in 2005, and he was great back then. I moved somewhere else for a number of years and came back in 2011, and it is like he had completely changed. I don't want to sound too melodramatic here, but he is arrogant, ignorant and seems to come to conclusions based on his gut feeling rather than facts and medical history. In my case he basically thought that he knew better than the dozens of doctors and specialists that I had seen previously, and because of that I basically lost my ability to work and function as a productive member of society. Having an adverse effect on my life even to this date.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I have been Bruce's patient since 1982. He is fabulous. He truly cares about his patients and their health. Yes, you will wait to see him but that is because he is spending the time with the patient in front of you, helping them, just like he will help you.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Ignorant man who basically told me I was lying about my medical problem. I found a new doctor pretty fast.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

Dr. Noble has been my GP for 12 years. He delivered both of my children and is their doctor as well. I can't say enough great things about him. The biggest complaint I have is timeliness. He is often very behind. I attribute this to him always taking extra time with his patients. It does become frustrating. That said he is a great doctor. I drive from the north shore to see him especially.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Noble was very unhelpful, and downright rude. I went in for something fairly simple (adding on an extra blood test for a food allergy for my toddler, to a list of blood tests our family doctor had already issued). Dr. Noble didn't seem to know much about food allergies, and immediately recommended that we see his colleague at the same clinic, an allergist (who was unavailable for several weeks). He refused to add on the extra blood test, saying that it could be done later, after we'd seen his colleague. When I said that it would be easier to do all the tests at once (instead of taking my 2 year old a second time to get his arm pricked, on an empty stomach, at 7am), he laughed it off. He did not give me any good reason why they shouldn't collect an extra vile of blood at the same time to run an additional food allergy, and it seemed like he was just trying to drum up business for his allergist colleague. Very rude and uncaring, seems to not care as he's semi-retired?

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Dr. Bruce Noble has been my GP for 20 years, and is GP to my two young sons. He is a superlative physician, in all respects. Insightful, wise, caring and smart. I have trusted my life into his capable medical hands, and have never been disappointed. A terrific human as well, I always leave feeling encouraged and cared about. The staff is overworked, yet deliver great service. Former problems with the larger practice (Seymour Medical Clinic) were far beyond his personal responsibility. he does take time with each patient, and this more than compensates for the occasional tardiness of appointments. Genuine, competent, warm and caring concern for his patient's health and wellbeing, these are the signatures of a great GP. In my long experience, Dr. Noble has hit the bullseye everytime.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr Noble has been in my families life for over 35 years. He delivered my brother who is now 32, myself, i am 27, my nephew who is now 11, and my son, who is now 2 1/2. and he will also be delivering my daughter due April 2013. He takes his time to LISTEN to his paticent, and this does not happen with any other doctors, if you are lucky enough to get a referral with him, u will feel very taken care of. he is very knowledgeable and takes his time to get to the root of a condition. GREAT dr and overall human being.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013