Ratings for Dr. Elmer G. Lehman

VERY rude to myself and family. insensitive to area being treated and was willing to burn area, without offering any alternatives to reduce scarring, pain. Lehman suggested we seek second opinion, but then prevented any of the other specialists from seeing us, after he contacted them.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Outstanding physician. Clear, concise,prompt. He was patient with me and with my husband. Wonderful surgeon. I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr Lehman is wonderful! Great bedside manner, always professional and sympathetic to all your questions regarding your cancer. I have had him for 5 years now. If I ever would move I would make sure to come back once a yr for my checkup.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

I have found Dr. Lehman to be a very caring and kind person. He is very upbeat at every appointment and I feel so encouraged that I will be fine. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

Dr. Lehman is a wonderful doctor who helps you at your most difficult time: a cancer diagnosis. He is caring, thorough and honest. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2007

Dr. Elmer G. Lehman's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1983)