Ratings for Dr. Patrick M. Hranitzky

I had an appointment with Dr Hranitzky yesterday afternoon. His office is 2 1/2 to 3 hours from my home. The nurse that scheduled my appointment was well aware of this. I took a day off from work and had spent the night in a hotel in Raleigh to make my drive that day a little easier. As I was pulling into the hospital parking lot - his nurse called me to cancel my appointment. His two ablations that morning were running late AND he had a flight to catch out of Raleigh that evening. I was very disappointed that he had cancelled my appointment - but, I thought this was probably a good thing. As I would not want a doctor working on my heart that had a schedule that was influenced by flight schedules. If you make an appointment with Dr Hranitzky - make sure you ask what his flight plans are for that day. Especially if he is performing a procedure for you.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr. Patrick M. Hranitzky's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1996)