Ratings for Dr. Mario E. Bortolussi

Not reliable. One hour late for start of office hours. Surgery was scheduled 5 weeks after office visit. I had to call his office to find when my surgery was scheduled the office did not contact me. He arrived in ambulatory surgery in street clothes fifteen minutes before my scheduled surgery time and he had another patient that was scheduled before me. He nevcer spoke to me. About two hours after my scheduled surgery time i asked for my clothes, changed and walked out of hospital. I am making arrangements with another surgeon at a differnt hospital for my carpal tunnel surgery.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

stay away from this office. never on time was almost 2 hrs late for surgery without explanation. follow up after surgery was short, rushed, sarcastic

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Unless you have all day to sit on the phone - don't bother. I couln't get through for over 1 hour. I got put on hold repeatedly and all I wanted was an appointment. I've changed my mind!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Poor bedside manner. Hard to get a hold of and schedule appointments with him and when you can get an appointment there is a long wait time. Left after surgery and left the follow up instructions with the hospital nurse--could have spoken to my companion instead. Hardly any concern for the patient.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2007

Dr. Mario E. Bortolussi's Credentials

• French

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1976)

Sask Health