Ratings for Dr. Rick D. Neumeister

I am very disatisfied with the receptionist and accounting. We had ins. they did not bill our ins charged us 145. i had paid 100. i asked if they charged vision plan they said no. they did and said we would get a full refund of the 100. I paid. 2 weeks went by still no refund i call and said if it was sent out they said no and now its only 80. im getting back because of some exta charge. it has been over 2weeks more and still notheing they tell me its on the way and i dont recieve. I am going to call again today and see what excuse they have for not sending my short refund. The actual person who does the exam and Dr neumeister are AWSOME. they take good care of you. it is the receptionist who does not process insurance even though you tell them you do. and then billing in the back who tells you there sending it dont and then shorten your refund. I am going elsewhere because of my expierience.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Dr. Rick D. Neumeister's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med