Ratings for Dr. Bernard Nwaka

Best Doctor ever in FortMcmurray. He had been taking good care of our my mother for the past 10 years. He also took care of my sister inlaw during her terminal illness.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Poor service at the front desk, there is no option to keep a voicemail so on calling for cancellations on the day of appointment seems that I have committed a crime.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

If there was zero stars give it to them both recpoipnst terrible. Thinks she talk rude patients. She doesn't tell the truth. To the doctor. The doctor doesn't tell the truth either ! If there was anything less than zero. Give more to them. . 0000000. 0000000

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Nwaka has always taken care of my family and has always made sure he checked in with me, even when I was just there to see the prenatal nurse. I don’t mind if he looks up proper dosage and appropriate medications on his medical database (he isn’t using google) to make sure we get the best medication and the correct dose.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

I love Dr. Bernard Nwaka I've had him as my doctor since I've moved here. Now with a family he has become our whole family's doctor. He is great with children❤️. I highly recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Best doctor I ever had. Since we moved from New Found land 4 years ago he had always taken care of my family. I will recommend him to anyone though he is not accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I cannot believe this doctor is still practicing. He was my family doctor because no one else was taking patients at that time. He performed a procedure on me at his clinic and I was contacted by Alberta Heath three years after to inform me that he had not met sterilization standards and I would need to be tested for HIV and other infections. Thankfully I was not found positive but WHY would they not stop him from treating others. He knew nothing other than what he searched on the computer in front of him at every visit. The front desk staff were beyon rude I have never experienced such behaviour anywhere.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I've always had a positive experience with Dr. Nwaka, whichsays a lot for me as I have always had a lot of anxiety around physicians. My appointment is never rushed and his receptionists are always polite. I can usual get an appointment in a reasonable amount of time. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Nwaka is outstanding! We are extremely lucky to have him. Dr. Nwaka's knowledge, skill & professionalism can't be matched. The level of care he has given our family, especially our son is remarkable. He is an example of what everyone wishes their doctor could be. We've never felt rushed. He is very thorough and gets to the bottom of medical issues. Thank you Dr. Nwaka, from the depth of our hearts, for everything you do. You have no idea how grateful we are to have you as our physician! Scott

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

i don't know where fort mcmurray gets these horrendous doctors. I've never seen such lack of care and knowledge im baffled. i went there he said he could not find my results on the databse and when he filed an xray appointment. he used the name of another patient and afterwards i got a full on accusation from his rude secretary saying i was trying to claim medicine belonging to someone else! i am disgusted that these people are in the medical field! i wouldn't trust nwaka with a splinter!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017