Ratings for Dr. Veronika V. Kroin

Dr. Kroin has been seeing my son sins he was born. What I love about that office is that whenever you call, they always call back. During the daytime it might take some time to get back to you (she has to do it between appointments, obviously), but if you call during the evening or night hours (and with a small baby I used to do it a lot), the call goes to their answering service and either Dr. Kroin or another doctor on call return the call in 5 to 10 minutes. If you call them with some kind of urgent health problem, they always find a way to see your child on the same day. Usually, the well visits are brief, but it there is a problem, Dr. Kroin is very thorough and will run every test needed.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

If you are looking for a good pediatrician whe is wonderful. Great Doctor!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Dr. Kroin is the best pediatrician my son has ever had.He was born with health issues & she started seeing him when he was 6months old.She has always taken her time & you are able to call her anytime.Unlike other doctors you call, you have to speak to a nurse, never the doctor.I give her credit for working with us non stop to figure out what was wrong with my son.She sent him to every specialist & never gave up.At age 3 my son was finally diagnosed with a rare illness.We are very blessed to have her.I would never trade her for another doctor.My son is now 7yrs old & doing much better. **DR.KROIN YOU ARE THE BEST!!** The Staff is also wonderful!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Veronika kroin seems to be quick with antibiotics but slow with examinations. Antibiotics seem to be her answer to everything and she's reluctant to diagnos the real problem.

Submitted August 14, 2010

We have been going to Dr. Kroin for 2 years and every appointment was no more than 5 minutes. She hardly spends time examiniing my daughter and immediately says that it's a season with common colds,s o no big deal. No matter how much I urged her to do quick strep test - she said no. Then same day we ended up hospitalized by teh emergency room doctor and tehy foudn that strep has passed into her blood!! HORRRIBLE.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

My son was with Dr. Kroin since he was one. We are very happy with office and her as a Dr.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Doctor Kroin is knowledgeable, dependable, reachable, supportive, honest, patient, and polite - what more can you ask? My daughter is in her care since she was 3 days old (for over 8 years) and all I can say - we are glad we found her!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

I love our sons doctor. We truly can depend on her to give us advise no matter how small the problem. She doesn't make you have an appointment in order to give some advice. She is great and listens to what your concerns are.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

veronica kroin is a really good doctor i definitely recomend her

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

Dr. Kroin is extremely caring and knowelageable doctor. There is no small problem for her. She spends her time with patients trying to get to the root of the problem. She is always available to give an advice and help. If the patient is under her observation for some condition, Dr. Kroin does not wait and calls her patients at home to make sure that everything is ok. She is able to create special bonding with a patient and his/her family. It is very important that Dr. Kroin is able to create an atmosphere when you know that no matter how difficult and challenging the situation could be, Dr. Kroin will do everything to help and support her patient. We feel blessed to have Dr. Kroin is a pediatrician for our child. If you are looking for a GREAT doctor for your child, Dr. Kroin is your choice!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Dr. Veronika V. Kroin's Credentials

• Univ Fed De Rio Grande Do Sul, Fac De Med, Porto Alegre, Rs, Brazil (Grad. 1985)