Ratings for Dr. James C. Romanowsky

Dr. seemed interested in my concerns the first appointment and was indifferent the second appointment. Dr. told me even if I had MS, at my age(56) it is questionable whether it would be treated but if I was in my twenties it would be treated. Dr. treated my spouse with total disrespect during this visit and did not answer his questions either. He was more interested in a possible pinched nerve in my neck than my long list of symptoms. Very flat affect. No bedside manner. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

He seems to be very interested in sleep apnea and basicaly nothing else I had to go back to his office just to get a med refill that I have been taking for years

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

Doesn't listen to what you have to say. Bring records in from work to show what I do. He's not interested in them. I had asked him 6 times within 5-10 minutes for a work order explaining my limitations. He said what do I write?

flag | Submitted June 24, 2007

Dr. James C. Romanowsky's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

MSP/BC Med