Dr. Andrew Denton

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Denton

Very happy with neck lift. Office never seems rushed and everyone is friendly and approachable. Almost a "homelike" surgical suite, with comforting nurses.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

I felt so confident in Dr. Denton's abilities that I booked my rhinoplasty immediately after my initial consultation. After going through the before and after photos of a few plastic surgeons in Vancouver, his work was by far the best (in my opinion). He and his staff are lovely and they prepare you well for what to expect. There was no stress on the day of the surgery. I can't say enough kind words about the nurses who made me feel so comfortable and taken care of. My swelling and bruising resolved quickly and I had no pain using the pain killers provided for the first couple days. I'm now at 6 months post-op and I'm thrilled with the results. I still look like myself but my nose is now refined. No bump and no longer crooked. I had an open rhinoplasty so I still have some minor swelling around the tip but that's continually going down. Highly recommend Dr. Denton and his team!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

It has been a full year (to the day!) since my rhinoplasty with Dr. Denton & its been a great experience. He was very helpful from our first consultation, knew exactly what I wanted and made sure it fit with the other features on my face. I had no pain whatsoever after the surgery, and healing was long but manageable. The tip of my nose is much more refined and overall much smaller, which is what I asked for. The check-ups after the fact were a little pointless as I had no problems and spent an hour driving both ways for 5 minutes, but it was good to check & see how the healing was going. All in all, I would recommend him to anybody who was interested in having a rhinoplasty done! He changed my confidence & made me happy with how I look. Nobody can even tell I had a nose job!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

I’m now 6 months post op with my rhinoplasty by Dr.Denton and couldn’t be happier with the results. I was worried at first as it took the tip at least 4.5 months to finally shake the last of the swelling. But now that it’s gone down, my tip is refined, bump is gone, and it’s much smaller and feminine than it was before. Which, is exactly what I asked for. I am beyond happy with how natural it turned out. Everything from our initial consultation to the healing process went perfect! I’ve been going to all my check ups with him since having surgery and I’m genuinely excited for our next apt to show him what it looks like now that all the swelling has subsided !

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

Paid > $5,000 for face laser. Not worth it. Doc does not stand behind his work. My advice is go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2019

I've always felt some shame at the thought of rhinoplasty and one day decided I should do what I want with confidence so at the age of 50 and on the recommendation of a friend met Dr. Denton. After the initial consultation, I felt no hesitation for Dr. Denton to do the work. He treated me with the utmost respect and honesty, and the entire process from start to finish which took approximately 1.5 years was professional and the result beyond my expectations. My teenage daughter inherited my nose, and a year after my surgery she met with Dr. Denton and she too had the same great experience. We are both very pleased with the results. I wished I had done it sooner like my daughter. A bonus is that he is a very nice person.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

After much research I chose Dr. Dentin for my procedures and I’m very glad that I did. He’s highly skilled, professional and a very nice guy. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Dr. Andrew is amazing at what he does. I got my rhinoplasty done with him a year ago. I didn't leave any review because it normally takes a year for your nose to get healed and smaller. I am absolutely happy with the result. Nobody notices my surgery but everyone complements me about my look. I have been getting my botox done with him for a year too. Defiantly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Dr. Denton is amazing a true perfectionist. I'm so happy with my cheek implants His team is brilliant. Best plastic surgeon, thanks Dr Denton

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

Dr Denton and his team were beyond amazing. I have never been happier with the decision to proceed with rhinoplasty. The experience exceeded my expectations in every way. Highly recommend seeing him! Best decision i ever made!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

Dr. Andrew Denton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

"My practice is built around the philosophy that every patient is an equal member of the decision-making team." - Dr. Andrew Denton Centrally located in Vancouver’s West Broadway medical corridor, our facility is equipped with a fully accredited state-of-the-art operating room that offers a measure of privacy and cost-effectiveness not possible in a hospital.

• English

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 1995)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2000)
  • University of California -San Francisco (Grad. 2001)

• Rhinoplasty