Ratings for Dr. Carol L. Roge

The only person Dr. Roge is good for is one who just goes for antibiotics a few times a year. Anyone with any kind of long term health condition, and especially if you are wanting to take charge of your own health, should not see her. She does not listen to your questions and/or concerns. I was VERY unhappy while under her care. I did however love the office staff. I was sad to have to leave them. :(

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Great staff and great doc. I love their new webportal that allows me to check my lab results and email the clinic by internet. I went to 2 other docs in Sioux City before I found Dr. Roge and she is the best!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Dr. Roge is the best Family Dr I have ever had. He has a great personality and listens well. Yes, she can be late on appointments, but what Dr. isn't? Highly recommend her to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Does not listen to patients...very stand-offish. Never on time, makes no eye contact, and talks about herself in appointments.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Very knowledgeable. My kids love her. Listens to your concerns and gives you options regarding treatment. Nonjudgemental. Cares about your complete well being. I value her opinion when it comes to making health care decisions.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

SHE DOSEN'T SEEM TO EVER BE ON TIME,AND DOSEN'T REALLY LISTEN TO WHAT YOU TELL HER,SHE SEEMS TO ALREADY HAVE HER MIND MADE UP,SENDS YOU ON TEST THAT DON'T REALLY MAKE ANY SENSE,YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO CALL HER BACK FOR RESULTS

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

I see Dr Roge for a number of issues; She has been my Family Dr for approx 12 -15 years. Although during the busy flu, etc seasons she can be delayed, she is usually prompt. Her staff seems knowledgable, and respond to your approach ( when I'm grumpy they are quite). The Dr takes the time needed to understand and explain the illness/treatment, and is very thorough in her diagnosis. I have abo****ely no qualms in recommending her to my friends/etc. She monitors blood tests to follow drug effectiveness/side effects; follows up on maintenance (annual physical probes/tests); and most impressively rembers me as a person/patient and my prior medical issues.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

I see Dr Roge for several chronic illnesses and she stays on top of it all. She has a new nurse since june of '07 and she's wonderful! Great experience and great clinic staff.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

Gone alot and nurse is incompetent,you tell her what you are there and she doesn't address that issue, have of the time they don't call with your results we have to call and check for your self and I have had the wrong diagnois from one of her nurses,she hurry youthrough because she is overbooked because she is gone so much.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2007

I had been sick with the flu for two days. I was also out of state for those two days. After running temp of 103 for the third day, I made an appointment to see her. I waited 45 minutes in the nearly empty waiting room, and 20 minutes for Dr Roge after her nurse had taken my information from her. When she came in she was very professional and business-like, but also very cold and "stand-offish". She took five minutes to look me over and then refering to her notes commented that I had not received my flu shot that season. I confirmed her statement, and she promptly closed the file and said there was nothing she could do and left. Later, I learned from my husband's doctor that I could have received the Tamiflu shot to speed up the flu. This was not the only appointment I have had with her. The others were similar. Based on my experiences, I personally cannot recommend her for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2007

Dr. Carol L. Roge's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Kaiser-Permanente