Ratings for Dr. Uchenna J. Emenike

Very knowledgeable and thorough! I saw him in his Lagos clinic. He was attentive and caught some things that other doctors I had been to somehow overlooked. I am so grateful and will definitely be back! Thank you Dr. Emenike!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I saw this doctor 4-5 years ago. I must agree that he does not want to hear others' opinions. He has an extremely high opinion of himself, and is not supportive of other possibilities. His word is final. This limits the amount of quality care one can receive. A good doctor is one always willing to learn more, always open to other options, encouraging a patient to get involved with their care. This does not fit Dr. Emenike. He did diagnose me with a thyroid condition many other doctors missed. Other than that, my time spent in his office was wasted. Since then, I have seen 2 other doctors (due to moving twice and changing insurance), and the difference was amazing. Of course, there is a vast difference between medicaid and regular health care options as well.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

I think he is probably one of the best doctors i have ever seen. incredibly intelligent, and very good at what he does. I have recomended him to all my friends

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

I have been seeing Dr Emenicke for about one year. I am very pleased with his service.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

Impact health is by far the worst practice my family has ever been in contact with. Dr. Emenike nearly killed my 2 month old babty by prescibing the wrong medication and dosage to her. One of the nurses at their office tried to vaccinate my daughter twice in two weeks because she neglected to check the chart which clearly stated that the vacc. had already been given (that could have been a fatal mistake). The office lost my four year old daughters chart twice and it took Emenike's staff over a month to give me a referal to a specialist(my baby needed surgery and was unable to see a specialist without a referal from a paediatrician). Even with an appointment, the wait time is at least an hour and a half. Besides all of this, the doctors and staff within this practice are not sympathetic to the needs of their patients and have a very poor work ethic. I question why they are still in practice and MANY others I have spoken to feel the same.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007

I came in sick and he seemed totally disinterested. If you ask questions he gets really offended.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2006

Dr. Emenike is an amazing doctor. He and his wife, Dr. Mignon Emenike, are from Yale and both returned to practice here where she grew up. They are both very thorough, extraordinarily helpful and culturally competent. Very high quality care for Tallahassee.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2006

Dr. Emenike is EXCELLENT!!! He is very thorough, asks lots of questions, and really listens to what you have to say! He's very personable and amazingly intelligent!! I've already recommended him to all my friends. His staff is also excellent--all very friendly and good at their jobs. I received better customer service from Dr. Emenike's practice than almost every other health care provider I've visited.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

Seems unable to accept other options or opinions. Unsympathetic. Knowledgeable, yet very limited in resources.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2005

Dr. Uchenna J. Emenike's Credentials

• Univ Of Port Harcourt, Coll Of Hlth Sci, Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria (Grad. 1990)

Workers Comp