Ratings for Dr. Laila Hanna

I feel Dr. Hanna really cares about her pts she takes the time to listen and know whats going on with me. Wait time is ok. Staff is always very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Front office staff does not get back to you in a timely manner. Waiting to see doctor after having a scheduled appointment can be an hour to up to two hours of additional wait time. Drug reps seem to be seen before the crowded patient waiting room area. Results from tests are not returned unless the patient calls to request them. Not a professional or caring environment whatsoever. The receptionists need to be retrained for better patient service.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

To the reviewer that commented that she is a "dithering" doctor, I agree wholeheartedly. I saw her approximately 3 times over the course of a year, and finally switched doctors. First the good: The parking lot is right there outside her door, and considering how busy the street parking is in that area I was almost always able to get a spot. The doctor was willing to refer me to specialists if I asked to do that, which is good because some don't want to unless you have a PPO or are a cash patient. The staff was always nice to me, but I saw them being quite short with others. The bad: The doctor didn't really "care" for me. Exams were typically short and didn't involve anything more than asking some screening questions and listening to my heart once. That was it. You can tell by the way her exam table is pushed up against the wall (and is an antique!) that they don't really use it too much. This is awkward to me. Her exam room also felt more like a personal office (with all the decorative stuff all around, each with the packaging still on it.) Also I can't tell you how many drug company reps showed up and got right in to see her, despite the fact that she had a waiting room full of people. That infuriated me. The biggest annoyance was that on the second visit I was left waiting in the exam room for over an hour (and this was after waiting in the waiting room for an hour.) I think the doctor had gone to lunch, because I didn't get the impression she was even present. I could overlook a lot of that if I felt like I was in really good hands with a caring doctor, but I just didn't feel that way.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

One of my greatest regrets is letting this AWFUL doctor treat a parent. I didn't know she did not even get her medical degree in the United States which would be one of my first requirements. But it is what she did and didn't do as a doctor treating a patient that is the basis for this scathing review begging you to shop and investigate! In my opinion her conduct was inexcusable. Don't be fooled by her quiet manner. I urge you to INVESTIGATE before you let her treat an elder! Some doctors are dangerous and self-serving. I only wish I had known long ago what I know about her now. This is the Laila Hanna that is in Glendale, California.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Perfect example of dithering doctor, nice enough as a person but not a great solver of problems, even known ones get very little attention. Has a lot of staff helping her and needs it.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

ONE OF A KIND! AMAZING HUMAN BEING AND DOCTOR. LONG WAIT, BUT WORTH EVERY MINUTE.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr. Hanna has been my primary physician for over ten years. I have changed insurances often due to my job, however, Dr. Hanna has always been available for the HMO. I feel fortunate to have a primary doctor that is an internist, as I grow older she is very knowledgable of the quirks that stress and life brings. She has never disappointed me. She takes time to listen when needed, her staff is always very friendly.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

*** warning*** *** Stay away*** had an appointment at 3 and had to wait till about 4:15 to see her. while she was helping me out her staff kept walking in the room asking questions about her other patients and telling her to call her who called and left a message. okay now... there is an appropriate time for that. took a blood sample and she called me 3 weeks later telling me that i have some kind of a health issue. 3 weeks?!?! she even had the nerve to ask when i would like to come back to visit her. No thank you. I went to another doctor how took care of my problem right away.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

almost took my mothers gall bladder out when it had already been taken out!! stay away!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

I like Dr Hanna because she is very sympathetic with her patients. She helps you out with the meds supplying with some samples or with discount coupons. She always accomodates you if you need to see her on that same day. The other benefit is that she can performed several tests at her own office, such as Blood tests, Papsmere test, Osteoporosis test, etc. which is of great convenience. The backdraw is that if you need to talk to her directly is best to call when her staff is on lunch time (12:30ish) since she will pick up the phone. Otherwise, if you leave a message, chances are you won't a call back(Unless I am sure there is a real emergency). Some people of her staff at times gets so impatient so they give an impression to be rude. But Dr Hanna is always with a smile which makes it all worth it the wait.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009