Ratings for Dr. Nilam P. Khurana

I have been going there since my now six year old was born, he has several health concerns and the staff is so polite they know him by name and always ask how he is doing in school and out of the office. They know me and three other friend and family members children by name and when I call it's always pleasant. All the doctors in the practice are professional and all have distinct bedside manner. I love Khurana for her directness and caring. She also is very open to share and wants you to tell her what works for you and your child, not the other way around!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

I have a ten month old who has seen Dr.Khurana since his very first newborn appointment, and I'll never go anywhere else. She is extremely thorough, and even when I see that she is running behind and very busy, she always takes the time to listen and and answer all out questions. So far we have dealt with a number of things going on with my son, from a neurological condition to benign soft tissue tumors, and now pneumonia, and she always gives us 110% and I can't tank her enough for that, especially as a first time parent who gets pretty panickey, her thoroughness and mindfulness calms my nerves and reassures me. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking to receive the best care for their child.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

My 5 kids have been going to Healing Hearts for about 6 yrs.. Khurana is a great Doctor..4 out of five of my kids have breathing problems she, as stayed 2 to 3 hours after they closed to help them..I love everything about her and yhe way she runs the office she is very good to my family and i recommend the office Healing Hearts very nice people and they would do what they can, i have never had an issue with them....So all i can say is try them out everyone as opinions that's why America's so great..From the Broyles Family

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Have been taking my 2 children to healing hearts since birth,gradually I have seen their office go downhill regarding customer service. The first incident happened when my child who had just turned 1 became very ill, I called on a friday morning to get her in for an appoint. knowing that they weren't open on a weekend & we were actually leaving out of town that next day as well, I called & explained, they didn't seem to even try to squeeze her in, in the end we went to urgent care. This last time I had a scheduled well check up for my child and we ran 15 minutes late (i might add we live an hour away to come to this office) and when i arrived they refused service because I was late! My problem is that they were basically punishing my child for me being late, what if she was violently ill would they still have denied service! My hub and I have doctors that realize we live an hour away, sometimes traffic happens and they have never refused service when late, but a "kids" dr. would?

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

I have been taking my children to Healing Hearts Pediatrics for 2 years now & I have recently REMOVED them from Dr. Khurana's care. I made my concerns known to Dr. Khurana about my views on certain vaccinations & she stated that she REFUSES to see patients who don't get vaccinated. Is this even legal? I am the parent & I have the right to refuse a shot if I am concerned for the best interest of my child or if it goes against my religion. She has no right to force her beliefs on me or anyone else for that matter. She was upset because I decided not to get the MMR shots. My son already is displaying some delayed speech so why would I give him something that could potentially harm him at this time? I was very disappointed that a "Doctor" could be so unprofessional. She also runs 30 minutes + late at EVERY appointment & doesn't follow through with referrals or if you ask for additional information.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

She is a great doctor. Very caring towards the little ones!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

I feel that she is very sincere with her patients. She has been a great help with my son's conditions and she comes accross that she knows her job well. I like her, very friendly. Yes she can take some time getting to her appts but its no longer than an average doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

VERY RUSHED WAITED A LONG WHILE AND DR WAS IN AND OUT IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE,I BARELY HAD TIME TO ASK A QUESTION

flag | Submitted June 23, 2007