Ratings for Dr. S. DANIEL Samadi

I have known Dr. Samadi for 7 years. He has treated and performed surgeries on my daughter and son. He, along with his staff at his practice, and the staff at Metropolitan Surgery Center are extremely compassionate, caring and understanding to the parents' concerns and your child's needs. They know and explain exactly what to expect prior to, during and post surgery. This is not their first rodeo! Dr. Samadi has always been prompt in returning emails, phone calls and messages within 10-15 minutes of being left. He makes sure all your concerns and expectations are well received by his staff and himself. Sometimes the office is extremely busy and the wait time can be longer than anticipated, but in the end it is well worth the wait. He is epitome of what a doctor / surgeon should be! Tony C. Jersey City, N.J.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. S. DANIEL Samadi's response
Thank you so much for your kind words, we are always here for you.

Submitted January 31, 2017

Unprofessional service within the staff, billing nightmare and lack of communication or transparency for this office. I was left a voicemail stating I owe charges from an appointment over 9 months ago without being presented a billing statement or with facts about the charges and threatened to be sent to Collections. Not to mention staff hanging up on you or putting you on hold unnecessarily. Lack of understanding or willingness to work/listen to you. Tip: courtesy and professionalism goes a long day. Have the proper protocols in place for billing and resolving issues in house.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr Samadi is hands down the best ENT in New Jersey. I am surprised to see the rude and negative reviews which do not reflect our experience at all. Our older son had very enlarged tonsils around 3 years old and eventually developed severe sleep apnea. We were seeking a second opinion with Dr Samadi as our original ENT at Riverside was very superficial and left a very bad impression. Dr Samadi did a comprehensive exam including allergy testing, sleep study etc before recommending surgery. He was able to schedule the surgery immediately upon receiving the results from the sleep study and upon our request. His office and his staff very extremely helpful, kind, and understanding throughout the whole process. We felt we made the right decision by going to his office to seek the second opinion. With our second son, we had an equally pleasant experience with several visits (including a tongue tie). A few days before our big out of state move we took our younger son who was 13 months for a check up with Dr Samadi and we were surprised to find out that his hearing was poor due to all the fluid build up in his ears. Dr Samadi again accommodated us by scheduling the ear tube procedure as well as removal of adenoids (which were most likely blocking proper fluid drainage) the next day so that we didn't have to reschedule our big move. Had we put our son on the flight before going to Dr Samadi he could have ended up with membrane rupture and permanent hearing loss. He has been fever free and ear infection free since his recovery. His hearing visibly improved within a month and he started catching up on the speech as well!! Our older one has not been sick since his tonsilectomy. We are very grateful that we had Dr Samadi as our ent and hope that we can find such a great doctor in our new home state on the west coast.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. S. DANIEL Samadi's response
Thank you so much for your kind words and thorough review. We are always here for you and wish you the best of luck with the move!

Submitted December 30, 2016

His staff is awesome Jen is my Fav...He is great, I love how he calls you back...most Dr you speak to the staff and not them!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Horrible experience with my 4 year old - doctor and nurse does not explain any procedures - very rough. Do not recommend, not gentle with kids. Long waiting time.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Is it normal to give a child a nasal scope without numbing them first? I don't think "hold him really tight" is a good method for examination in a pediatric office. Then his recommendation was sinus surgery before trying anything medication to clear him up. Needless to say our second opinion disagreed with his diagnosis. Not a good experience. Arrogant and impatient.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr. S. DANIEL Samadi's response
We appreciate your feedback. Not every physician approaches a problem with the same solution. We offer the solution we feel is best for the patient based on years of medical experience and practice. We wish you the best for the future.

Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr. Samadi was recommended to me from a co-worker and his wife. Dr. Samadi listened and honored my respected request as a concerned parent. My eight year old was administered a hearing test, and even received an allergy test to be sure that allergies were not a culprit of my daughter’s hearing issues. Ultimately, my daughter’s hearing was deemed perfect, and she has no allergic reactions to the standard allergens. I intend to spread the good news word as to Dr. Samadi’s attentiveness and true care for his patients, as well as the cares of the parents of his young patients! I am thankful that my ongoing concerns were addressed with positive results!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. S. DANIEL Samadi's response
We are always here to help. Thank you for your kind review.

Submitted October 3, 2016

Horrible Experience from beginning to end!!! Rude Staff Members including office Mgr. Rachel,,Waited over 2hrs ..Mixed up chart and Patient info .......Had Test Done outside facility positive results ..Dr never even called to let me know I found out from childs pediatrician ..NOT recommended at all...They care NOTHING about you.....HORRIBLE STAFF..NO FOLLOW UP WHATSOEVER...REPORTED TO DR AND HE COULD CARELESS...

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Amazing staff couldn't have asked for better care. Barely any wait. They look at everything that needs to be taken care of and have great opinions on what to do to help the situation get better. Dr. Samadi performed the surgery well, couldn't have asked for better. In the end it all came out the way you wanted it. So thank you so very much for a great experience.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

no idea to what to say.................................................................................

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016