Ratings for Dr. S. DANIEL Samadi

Horrible Experience from beginning to end!!! Rude Staff Members including office Mgr. Rachel,,Waited over 2hrs ..Mixed up chart and Patient info .......Had Test Done outside facility positive results ..Dr never even called to let me know I found out from childs pediatrician ..NOT recommended at all...They care NOTHING about you.....HORRIBLE STAFF..NO FOLLOW UP WHATSOEVER...REPORTED TO DR AND HE COULD CARELESS...

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Amazing staff couldn't have asked for better care. Barely any wait. They look at everything that needs to be taken care of and have great opinions on what to do to help the situation get better. Dr. Samadi performed the surgery well, couldn't have asked for better. In the end it all came out the way you wanted it. So thank you so very much for a great experience.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

no idea to what to say.................................................................................

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Couldn't ask for better. Chronic ear issues have been passed down for generations in my family and Dr. Samadi and his team have been excellent with both of my children (now four and one years old). From professional and understanding staff at reception, to clear and informed diagnoses, Dr. Samadhi has done nothing but impress. I wholeheartedly reccomend him and his staff!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. S. DANIEL Samadi

Dr. S. DANIEL Samadi's response
Thank you so much for your kind words and trust in treating your family. We are always here for you and appreciate your loyalty through the years.

Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Samadi is a great doctor. He is the most knowledgeable, compassionate, and skillful doctor I have ever met. My son has a lot of problems with his ear, nose and throat. We switched ENT doctors many times. When Dr. Samadi examined my son, my son was very quiet and calm. This is a great difference from the two other ENT doctors that my son visited. The other two doctors were not as skilled as Dr. Samadi. My son would cry and scream when other doctors examined his ear, nose and throat. But Dr. Samadi was great. He was gentle and understanding. Also, Dr. Samadi connected with me and my family very well. Dr. Samadi always chats with me and my son. We are like old friends now. I feel that my son and I are very lucky to have found an ENT doctor like Dr. Samadi.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Samadi's office staff is rude. They yell at you on the phone if your bills aren't paid, even if you give them two credit cards to pull the payment from on a monthly basis. I am now in collections, because his staff choose not to pull my payment for 3 months. Horrible horrible horrible customer service. I would not recommend my worse emeny to this office. FYI.. I have already paid $2100 in full prior to the scheduling and performance of my son's procedure without question. The bill I have now, is somehow unrelated to those original costs I accrued. I am sorry I did not read these posts prior as I would have saved my son and myself from this poor display of customer service and patient care.

Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. S. DANIEL Samadi

Dr. S. DANIEL Samadi's response
We are sorry that you feel this way. It is up to the patient to understand their insurance, as the contract is between the patient, the insurance company and the employer. Payment plans are welcome, but with working credit cards. The only time we do not charge a credit card is if the charge will not go through.

Submitted June 22, 2016

This is a continuation of a previous rating. So Dr. Samadi billed my daughter's first post op visit as a regular office visit for the co-pay. I told them at that time it was the first visit and was told not to pay the $25. However I received a bill for the $25 and when I called to complain, Rachel told me she was putting me in collections. I called my insurance company who put the chart in utilization review and requested the medical records. To the day, they have not sent them. When I call the office on the phone to ask them to send the records, all they say is you have to deal with collections. Well collections doesn't have my daughters medical records. They are refusing to release them to the insurance carrier. This is just so wrong in so many ways. I am a registered nurse and I have never dealt with such an ethical Doctor and medical office. Please I beg every parent to stay far away!!! Trust me there are plenty of other great ENTs in the Hackensack/Paramus area!!!!!

Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Samadi has helped my boys tremendously and we couldn't be happier with him .

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

His doctor is the worst Doctor that I've ever encountered. He has no bedside manner whatsoever and was rude and abrupt with my newborn daughter. His office staff is incompetent.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

It was such an amazing experience. I lived the staff and I I'll continue coming here.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016