Ratings for Dr. S. DANIEL Samadi

terrible experience, horrible physician with awful bedside manner. All the staff gave attitude and seemed to be bothered by the needs of the patients. We have been patients here but the office seems to be declining, we miss the PA that was here previously, staff told us that she left in June. She had a wonderful bedside manner and was great with our children. We will likely be looking for a new ENT. Someone needs to tell him that pediatrics is not for him, he does not have the patience for children, nor does he seem to enjoy his job. Also, office manager, Rachel, was rude, abrupt and had a skull t-shirt on with a bright pink bra strap hanging out, not the face i would want for my professional office. Sad to say, my family and I will need to move on.

Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. S. DANIEL Samadi

Dr. S. DANIEL Samadi's response
We are sorry to hear you feel this way. We wish you all the best, if you choose to move to a new provider, please call us for your medical records, we would be happy to send them off to your new provider. We wish you all the best. Please don’t hesitate to call if we can be of assistance.

Submitted August 22, 2017

Doctor operates his facility like an assembly line who could careless about his patients no pre op information, gets them in and out no regard for the patient. Amy Ridgewood NJ

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Excellent doctor who operated and helped my daughter and husband. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

did my daughter surgery 6 months ago tubes r not working also tell me hostipal meds won't work come to office he changed insurance they won't see me

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Just wanted to say friendly , courteous staff, Dr. Samadi explains things in simplest of form so you understand what's going on. First visit at the ENT and I'm impressed... thank you

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Samadi and his entire staff are helpful and work with you. He is very knowledgeable and you can easily talk to him!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Terrible physician with awful bedside manner. Staff is nice and friendly, PA very kind and patient with my child, offered explanation the doctor seemed to busy to provide. Office manager rude and doesn't look presentable or professional.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Samadi is the best ENT doctor! We have been taking my son to him for many years now! He is so knowledgeable!!! I have been to several other ENT doctors prior to hearing about Dr. Samadi and we were not pleased with anyone. Dr. Samadi was the only doctor to help my son! He did tube surgery for my son twice and it was the best decision ever! My son didn't have to be on antibiotics constantly! We continue to take my 6 year old son to Dr. Samadi. Dr. Samadi monitors his health and gives me ways to try and prevent surgery again. I would not bring my son to any other doctor! I know my son is in good hands with Dr. Samadi!!! Thank you Dr. Samadi!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. S. DANIEL Samadi

Dr. S. DANIEL Samadi's response
Thank you so much for your kind review. It is incredibly gratifying to maintain patient trust through the years. We are always here for you.

Submitted May 24, 2017

Horrible my app. Was at 1'45 pm ..now is 3-23...and I bit ese the doctor...I don come any more

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

This doctor should not be a pediatric doctor! Dr. Samadi has no bedside manner comma one examine and my three year old he inserted a scope into his nose without numbing him and ask his father and I to hold it the boy down while he screamed. Then we were told to use a saline solution on our son for his swollen adenoids for a month then returned to him come upon our return We Told dr. Sumathi that our son was 80% better period he then proceeded to scroll through his phone and sent to us I can do surgery next Friday! Imagine our surprise, we then said to him why do we need surgery he's 80% better and our son never had problems with his tonsils only his adenoids so why would both tonsils and adenoids need to be removed? After he saw the Disturbed and disgusted look on our faces he then proceeded to say I don't recommend you getting a second opinion since you said your son is 80% better not 100% better. Needless to say we did not go through with the surgery we sought another doctor doctor Don respler and Hackensack who was excellent as I never needed surgery and was given medication he's now seven years old and is doing a hundred percent better. If you care about your kids and one of them to be treated kindly from a doctor do not go to Daniel Samadi !!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017