Ratings for Dr. S. DANIEL Samadi

Couldn't ask for better. Chronic ear issues have been passed down for generations in my family and Dr. Samadi and his team have been excellent with both of my children (now four and one years old). From professional and understanding staff at reception, to clear and informed diagnoses, Dr. Samadhi has done nothing but impress. I wholeheartedly reccomend him and his staff!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. S. DANIEL Samadi's response
Thank you so much for your kind words and trust in treating your family. We are always here for you and appreciate your loyalty through the years.

Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Samadi is a great doctor. He is the most knowledgeable, compassionate, and skillful doctor I have ever met. My son has a lot of problems with his ear, nose and throat. We switched ENT doctors many times. When Dr. Samadi examined my son, my son was very quiet and calm. This is a great difference from the two other ENT doctors that my son visited. The other two doctors were not as skilled as Dr. Samadi. My son would cry and scream when other doctors examined his ear, nose and throat. But Dr. Samadi was great. He was gentle and understanding. Also, Dr. Samadi connected with me and my family very well. Dr. Samadi always chats with me and my son. We are like old friends now. I feel that my son and I are very lucky to have found an ENT doctor like Dr. Samadi.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Samadi's office staff is rude. They yell at you on the phone if your bills aren't paid, even if you give them two credit cards to pull the payment from on a monthly basis. I am now in collections, because his staff choose not to pull my payment for 3 months. Horrible horrible horrible customer service. I would not recommend my worse emeny to this office. FYI.. I have already paid $2100 in full prior to the scheduling and performance of my son's procedure without question. The bill I have now, is somehow unrelated to those original costs I accrued. I am sorry I did not read these posts prior as I would have saved my son and myself from this poor display of customer service and patient care.

Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. S. DANIEL Samadi's response
We are sorry that you feel this way. It is up to the patient to understand their insurance, as the contract is between the patient, the insurance company and the employer. Payment plans are welcome, but with working credit cards. The only time we do not charge a credit card is if the charge will not go through.

Submitted June 22, 2016

This is a continuation of a previous rating. So Dr. Samadi billed my daughter's first post op visit as a regular office visit for the co-pay. I told them at that time it was the first visit and was told not to pay the $25. However I received a bill for the $25 and when I called to complain, Rachel told me she was putting me in collections. I called my insurance company who put the chart in utilization review and requested the medical records. To the day, they have not sent them. When I call the office on the phone to ask them to send the records, all they say is you have to deal with collections. Well collections doesn't have my daughters medical records. They are refusing to release them to the insurance carrier. This is just so wrong in so many ways. I am a registered nurse and I have never dealt with such an ethical Doctor and medical office. Please I beg every parent to stay far away!!! Trust me there are plenty of other great ENTs in the Hackensack/Paramus area!!!!!

Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Samadi has helped my boys tremendously and we couldn't be happier with him .

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

His doctor is the worst Doctor that I've ever encountered. He has no bedside manner whatsoever and was rude and abrupt with my newborn daughter. His office staff is incompetent.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

It was such an amazing experience. I lived the staff and I I'll continue coming here.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I wish I had followed what most people said and wrote here before we went to Dr Samadi. I know now why my pediatrician NO LONGER recommends him as an ENT specialist to children. His wait times vary each visit, from 10 minutes to an hour. Then he gets annoyed when the kids are not willing to sit nicely when he enters the room. Also his new assistant, not sure if she is seeing her own patients now, but was so aggressive that she made my son cry while she examined his ears. In all my sons visits to varying doctors, this had never happened. I agree with the many other reviews, find another doctor and office personnel to deal with, you will be much happier for it.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. S. DANIEL Samadi's response
We are sorry that you feel this way. Children do often cry during exams with new providers as they have not yet developed a trusting relationship with the healthcare professional. That said, not every patient and provider relationship is a good fit. We wish you and your child the best for the future.

Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Samadi is and his staff are Amazing!!! I was told by the schools child study team my 3 year old son would need "special" help beacause he did not talk however also changed my son's pediatrician twice due to multiple ear infections that could never be resolved in 10 months. I was not referred to Dr. Samadi. I was desperate to see a specialist and found him. Dr. Samadi recomended my son get the tubes in his ear and immediately after surgery my son could hear rain drops. amazing! The whole time my son couldnt hear well which was the reason for the speech delay. Its been over a year and a half and my son is in the top of his class and has not had an ear infection since. Since then, I am also a patient of his and has helped relieve my sinus infection and control my allergies... Thank you Dr. Samadi!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

To all my NJ friends who have children. I never post anything like this but I'm so angry that I want to get the word out. If your child ever needs an ENT DO NOT use Dr. Samadi in Paramus. The office staff is terrible and they will nickel and dime you for everything. They will also not follow proper protocol post operatively to keep the money your insurance company pays them for the first post op appointment. So when you go to the first post op appointment that THEY schedule, they will charge you and expect a copay bc its out of the post op window. I told them why I'm not paying the $25 and their extremely rude office manager Rachel response was "we will just send you to collections" and they hung up on me! I'm not done with them yet. Calls will be placed to the insurance company for fraudulent activity, BBB, office of professional discipline, and the Hackensack medical board since he has privileges there. And on top of all that Not only that, I had to give them $350 prior to my daughter's surgery and they claimed I never gave it to them! I had to give them credit card statements to prove to them that I gave them the money with the transaction #. Then they were like "ok we found the money" Stay away stay far away. I actually feel guilty as a parent that I took my child to this horrible place and then had to be subjected to abuse by the staff.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015