Ratings for Dr. Farzana Timol

Where is Dr. Timol now?? She was my doctor almost two years ago and seems to have fallen off the planet.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I am looking to find which clinic Dr timol works out of currently?!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

While my issue was 'minor' (an irritating eye infection) and dealt with by Dr. Timol in a small town atmosphere (only a 15 minute wait to get in to see her), I was impressed by this doctor's professional nature in an office that was not hers, and disorganized. The lady showed understanding and ability and most of all caring that I have not experienced with some other doctors since arriving in this province (originally from Ontario, whose doctors are no better) 3 years ago... A Wolseley patient

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Horrible wait times and I would not recommend her at all. Had hard time getting the referral done

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

I have seen Dr. Timol four times and have had to wait between 70 - 90 minutes each time (I left after 90 minutes). Her receptionists are hard to understand. Things have not been updated. I had to follow re a referral that was never received and then follow up again because the results were not sent back to her.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

I wait 2 1/2 hours to see Doctor Timol. I'm pregnant and I need winrho and she gives me a prescription for it and doesn't call the clinic, which she is suppost to do but never did. (found this out because I called) On top of that she said she sent my referral for my obstitrition, but she never did. She is very intellegent, but I am sick of waiting and sick of talking to her staff who have no idea what they are doing. I am now seeking a new doctor when I am 29 weeks pregnant and can't get answers from Dr. Timol's staff or her herself.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

I waited over 2 1/2 hours for my last appointment. Absolutely ridiculous! Once in to see her she's great. So is it staff overbooking her? If so ... she needs to correct this or move to another clinic.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

It is true, the wait time is ridiculous. It was a shorter wait time when she was at her previous clinic. I waited and finally had to leave my last appointment because it was over an hour wait. I waited for 1.5 hours with my 76 year old mother. I believe you have a better chance walking in. I did that once and got to see her in a half hour. I am still waiting on referrals from her, but I too, fret about calling the office and sitting and waiting for an hour at my next appointment. As a doctor she has a great bedside manner, and is a kind person, but am not sure the positives outweigh the negatives.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Dr Timol is a very good doctor and very thourogh. She listens to a person and shows empathy. However the STAFF/RECEPTIONIST are the WORST I have ever encountered. VERY RUDE and unprofessional and don't give a care about a person. IF Dr Timol wasn't such a good doctor I would leave and am still thinking of leaving due to the rude ignorant receptionist

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Her staff are the worst staff I have ever encountered. I have been waiting for a referral for a long time and I dread having to call the office to talk to her staff as they are so difficult to understand. Dr. Timol is good, but her staff need to be canned.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012