Ratings for Dr. Angelo L. Magno

Love Magno. So the offices are not the nicest, but you can come without an appointment and see someone. If you have an appointment, there is not a long wait. He is kind and understanding.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. Magno is a great doctor. He always take the time to explain anything that I ask him. He never rushes!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

I've been with Dr. Magno for years. He will tell you the honest truth even if it's not what you want to hear. He also genuinely cares about his patients, and it shows. He has office hours on Saturday in Brooklyn and knows the area well enough to recommend just about any kind of specialist. Long ago, I was in for an appointment when a man collapsed across the street. The staff let Dr. Magno know, and he didn't hesitate to leave his office to help the man out. An ambulance came before long. Dr. Magno handed off his patient and came back to the office, thanking us for waiting and doing his best to make up the lost time. He may not be the most formal doctor, but I feel like he's got my back in the best way possible.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

horrible!!! I was a walk- in and there was a woman before me. She went in and was there for over 30 minutes. They came out and she asked what she needed to take. The doctor said in front of everyone in the waiting room that she was a drug addicted and that she needs rehab! She said nothing she was shocked for a while! He kept saying you need help! Everyone heard this!! Then she said I am not! The doctor said i do not want you as a patient! She left! This was ALL done in front of everyone!! I felt so bad for her! If she is or not that should of never been said in front of EVERYONE!! Its called doctor patient privilege for a reason!!! Worst doctor ever! The doctor is clearly unfit and unprofessional! I left, I did not want him as doctor!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

I pay cash because my company switched insurance carriers to GHI which the doctor doesn't accept. I'd rather pay than switch to a doctor of less competence. Dr. Magno is highly professional and a caring practitioner.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!!Great bedside manner, very easy to speak with and he doesn't make you feel like an idiot. Right on with diagnosis' and treatment. My only problem with him is that he won't open an office in Staten Island!! LOL

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Dr.Magno is the best! with all i have been thru this year, Dr. Magno was with me all the way. He directed me to all the right Dr.'s ,and always calls me right back.... he's got the old school approach, of listening..being there.. and a big heart as well such a caring man!!!! My whole family loves him........ From a common cold to etc. he has always been on target!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Very dirty office, unprofessional staff, and a bad diagnosis. Prescribed me antibiotics for the slightest hint of a cold. I didn't take them, and called back to see if they were really necessary. He told me to start taking them, and then to stop taking them if my symptoms stopped. It's common knowledge to take all the antibiotics on your prescription, even after symptoms stop.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Excellent and very caring doctor, not ususally found in today's time

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Dr. Magno is an excellent, caring doctor with a sweet kindness to him as well. He cares and he truly helps. He is by far the best doctor and one of the nicest I have ever been to. His staff is friendly, Yet professional. Dr. Magno makes going to the dr. as plesant as it could ever be.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr. Angelo L. Magno's Credentials

• Univ Del Noreste, Esc De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1984)

Healthnet