Ratings for Dr. Andrew L. Defazio

He delivered 2 of my kids....great experience very knowledgeable doctor...love him...

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Love Dr. Andrew DeFazio! I have been a patient of his for years and have a very pleasant experience at every visit. He is knowledgeable, easy to talk to and very compassionate. He has delivered my two children and had an amazing experience both times! Would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

This practice is incompetent and callous. During my second annual exam, I learned that the previous year my PAP smear was NEVER submitted and processed. I was lied to REPEATEDLY when I tried to determine what happened. When I tried to change doctors, over this GROSS oversight, I signed forms in person to transfer my medical records, only to discover two months later my paperwork was NEVER transferred. I have never experienced such incompetence and complete and total disregard for a patient's health.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I first went to Dr Defazio for my first pregnancy ultrasound about 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately we discovered that the baby never developed and, after he clearly explained all of my options, I chose to have a D&C yesterday because my body didn't miscarry on its own. He has been amazing throughout the process - compassionate, caring, respectful, and informative. His staff is great also and attempts to calm me and answer my questions as best they can when I call. Even the staff involved with my surgery at the hospital was amazing. I had a D&C once before to remove polyps, and this experience was a million times better in every way. When I'm healed, we will start trying to conceive again and I will definitely stick with Andrew because I know he will properly care for me whether things are good or bad. Best obgyn I've ever been to. My first appointment, I waited about 15 mins, my second I waited almost 2 hours BUT that was because he had an emergency c-section that morning, so I understand. That's an important part of the job. I highly recommend this Dr.!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I went to dr. Andrew for an annual and thr concerns I have about my endometriosis. He was kind, caring and extremely helpful. The kind of gyn you want . I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I never write a review on anything but this doctor is so amazing that I feel it is only right that people should know. I have looked for a long time for a gyn that makes me feel comfortable and not embarrassed to ask any questions. I found him when I got pregnant and thank God I did. He made me feel comfortable and taken care of through out the whole pregnancy and delivery. I now just him for regular visits and I can't say enough about him. There is no other doctor that can compare.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS DOCTOR. He is currently being sued and thinks he can lash out at other patients in a childish rude manner. Beware of him as he is overrated. Find another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I love Dr. Andrew deFazio. He delivered all 3 of my kids 2010 2011 2012. He is so professional knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. I would recommend to anyone. He was so helpful with my first child I had a scheduled c-section and I went into labor 2 weeks before my due date. I didn't have anything ready. He called his own personal pedestrian that his kids go to for my baby. He was just a fantastic doctor and went above and beyond his call of duty to make me comfortable. Thank you Dr. Andrew for everything. Alba.C

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr Andrew, is such a good dr. He is very helpful, and caring. He took care of me during my first pregnancy as well as my current pregnancy. He is very easy going and and tries to make your visit as comfortable as possible. Not to mention the staff in his office are wonderful as well, they are so friendly and always ask how my son is, dr Greg delivered him in 2011. Thank you dr Andrew you're amazing!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr. Andrew is the best dr EVER. My husband and I are forever grateful for him. From my first visit to my last Dr Andrew was always attentive, and answered every one of my questions (although some were ridiculous questions.) He is patient, kind, caring and compassionate. He has a great bed side manner. He takes time out for every patient and you are never rushed out of his office no matter how packed the waiting room may be. (That should also be a good sign). He was very supportive throughout my entire pregnancy. He was very calming and encouraging throughout my labor an delivery and wouldn't haven't been able to do it without him. I would absolutely recommend him to any of my friends or family!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013