Ratings for Dr. Hemlatta C. Desai

This doctor is the worst I have been to. I went myself for the first time because my regular md is an hour away. She is very rude and made my feel very uncomfortable. My dad was very sick one day and I had to take him there 2 weeks later because we were in the process of finding one closer to home. She treated him like he was dumb and made us feel very uncomfortable. When we paid her she charged us 80 dollars each and then two weeks later she sent us each a bill for 40 bucks. SHE IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE. she wear flip flops and her feet are very ashy.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, & EVIL!!!! My mom was looking for a MD close by home since her regular MD is far. Thought she charged around $40 for a regular office visit. But ended up paying $80!!! with no bloodwork done. I think because she didn't like my mom answers to her stupid questions!! She asked personal reasons why she doesn't have insurance. None of your business!! She made my mom feel so horrible & uncomfortable. She told my mom to eat EGGS when my mom told her she's a vegeterian, I thought she would understand since she's Indian but I GUESS NOT!! She wants people to believe everything she says, sorry doesn't work like that!! People do have opinions & options!! She wore FLIP FLOPS, how professional?? NOT!!VERY inappropriate!!! I seriously wanted to slap her face & leave. She's horrible, I don't know why she is still practicing when she's not even friendly or kind to her patients. She stares you down with an evil look. Please do yourself a favor & never go to her. I HATE THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010