Dr. Michael Gratch

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Gratch

After having 35 surgeries on different areas of my body my back being one 30 years ago. I could not take the pain anymore and the numbness and pain down both my legs. I had a consult with Dr Gratch. He assured me he could fix this. I went to the surgery center in Chalfont and was there only in the morning and was released. It was the best experience I have ever had. Everyone was a five star from the receptionist to Dr Gratch to all the nurses. I can't say enough. The pain and numbness are 100% better. I definitely recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Broke 1st to 6th backbone after a fall in 1943. Wood not let any Surgeons near me till in 2017 and Dr. Michael Gratch changed my mind and I've had a very good outcome.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Years ago patients would never consider back surgery. With the reputation of Rothman Institute and the pain I was in I went for a consultation with Dr. Gratin and was impressed with his professionalism. I scheduled my surgery. Talking to neighbors and friends, I was amazed at all the people who either had surgery ne by Dr Gratch or knew someone who had. My surgery was L3, L4, L5Laminectomy. Dr Gratch made feel comfortable pre op and post op was a very fast recovery. Dr. Gratch is highly recommended by me, is he is a Five. star for sure.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

From initial appointment to final post-op, Dr. Gratch and his staff exceeded all expectations. My ACDF C5-C6 Surgery went perfect. I was home that evening and at my little cousins birthday party just two days later.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Gratch performed a laminectomy on me and within one week I was well on my way to recovery. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain the procedure. would highly recommend Dr. Gratch.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

The surgical skill of Dr Gratch made my L2, L3, L4, L5 Lumbar Laminectomy procedure feel more like a "walk in the park"! Arrive in the AM, stay overnight and leave with NO pain the next AM. His demeanor, always pleasant, gave me a high level of confidence. His team must function "like a well oiled machine"! No complaints , only accolades for the Dr.and all who attended to me! Without a doubt, I would recommend Dr. Gratch!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr Gratch was amazing. He has great bedside manner and is full of knowledge and compassion. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I am grateful for Dr Gratch's excellent skills as a surgeon and as a caring physician always available to listen and patiently explain how to resolve problems.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Did an amazing job resolving my health issues. Thanks!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I am extremely satisfied with the outcome of my surgery. I lived for so long with chronic pain in my legs and that is completely gone. I feel as though a miracle has taken place. Had a different type of pain in my knee and Dr. Gratch suggested Dr. Baier. Turns out I have osteoarthritis. I was given a shot which has truly helped alleviate that pain as well. I would highly recommend your institute

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Michael Gratch's Credentials

Back, Neck, and Spine

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

• Neck pain