You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael Gratch

Dr. Michael Gratch's Ratings

Surgery - lumbar discectomy for large herniated disc, severe sciatica/could not walk. Highly experienced, assessed MRI quickly, said he would take care of me. Very high % success rate for this procedure. Many staff in his office and in New Britain Surgery Center very helpful and nice, creating a great atmosphere. I came out walking again and after only 1 week I am getting my strength back. He is a really good guy too, very busy but fit me in more quickly than usual. I am grateful for his skill and staff to return my quality of life. Have also heard good from others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I had lumbar surgery 2014 and my back is worse now than before..something went wrong and I was in hosp 3 weeks instead of 3 days. he said the same thing to me ...it will get better and it never did.. in fact it got worse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

My husband had back surgery 2 years ago. Worse now then before. Something happened on the table...staff won't say. Blamed it on my husband. 2 day stay turned into 8. Follow-up visits even worse. Kept saying it will get better. It didn't. Very egotistic. Makes you feel it's in your head. Would not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

test results or medical records were unavailable during our scheduled appointments , staff and Dr both uncaring and offered no solutions to pain issues, no surgery-- no care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2013

Dr Gratch is the best, most caring and compassionate doctor I have. He always takes the time to listen to my concerns about my medical condition. Excellent doctor. Highly recommended b

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Agree with all reviews. Dr. Gratch is great. He knows what he is doing, takes all the time you need and understand concerns. He is great with children too. Highly recommend. We are lucky to have him in our community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

HAVE OSTEOARTHRITIS, AND HAVE HAD LUMBAR SURGERY, AND CERVICAL SURGERY WITHIN THE LAST 2 1/2 YEARS. HAVE ANOTHER CERVICAL SURGERY SCHEDUALED 2/2009. DR. GRATCH HAS BEEN GREAT IN EXPLAINATION, AND AVAILABILITY WITH REGARD TO MY MANY MEDICAL ISSUES. WOULD NOT GO TO ANYONE ELSE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2009

Excellent surgeon, approachable, listens to your questions. Conservative treatment - exhasuted all options before electing for successful surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

good diagnostician, conservative in treatment, good bedside manner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071627].votes_count ]]