Ratings for Dr. Henry Debinski

There are no negatives. Henry is an amazing, caring, brilliant doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

One word...AMAZING in every way! When I first saw Dr Debinski I was very anxious and concerned as was wrongly advised by two different doctors. He immediately made me comfortable with his judicious use of communication. He speaks in real terms not just medical terms so he is easy to understand. He obviously has a passion for his area of expertise with amazing knowledge. He saw me just before the Christmas holidays , sent for some tests and when the reports came it was exactly what he had anticipated. He prescribed me some medications but unfortunately one of them was unavailable in Melbourne. I am thankful to his Secretary who took all the efforts to organize my medicines mailed to me from Sydney. Within a week I recovered after suffering for almost 2 months. I wish I had seen him earlier. I have not enough words to express how grateful I am for Dr. Debinski and his team.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

DOUBLE EDGED He is a gun doctor and has amazing knowledge, BUT be prepared for a horrible bedside manner. Very smart doctor, but I wish I had someone else. He won't answer questions, doesn't like to be queried on his advice, I'm in the dark about treatment, I always leave in tears and deflated. It's not enjoyable. But he is knowledgeable. No question about that.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Amazing doctor, thoroughly enjoyed being treated by him. Has very detailed knowledge of the field.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

He is a fantastic, forward-thinking doctor with a great intellect and passion for medicine. He is passionate about making his patients better. Definitely someone to go to for those hard to diagnose cases! He explains everything in detail including the treatment plan and there's always a plan B. I like that. I find him to be incredibly knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

VERY RUDE. Dr Debinski doesnt listen to reason - how can someone be invested when he is so rude and doesn't care for patients. No one is ever right all the time and this time you weren't. avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Very surprised by some of the reviews below, I find it hard to believe that they are writing about the same doctor that I have seen over a long period of time. Not only have I had a very positive experiences with Dr Debinski, but he was referred to me by a number of people who have only had good things to say about him. I have consistently found him to be incredibly patient with all of my questions. He explains everything to me in detail and always finds the time to speak with me before and after my procedures. I strongly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

He is is awful if you ask him a question Shouted me down when I only had concerns for my elderly parent and dared to ask questions to do with the procedure Doesn't respect the patients rights Most unpleasant medical interaction I have ever had

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I recently saw Dr Debinski for a consultation for a complex problem after having seen another doctor who suggested I seek a second opinion. Dr Debinski was a breath of fresh air!! He was thorough , extremely informative and knowledgeable. He patiently explained the diagnosis to myself and my husband and answered all our questions. He was extremely personable and understanding and he made us feel very comfortable asking him questions. He proved to be an excellent diagnostician and after following his treatment for 6 weeks I feel a completely changed person! I returned for review and found him to be equally as patient and interested in all my feedback and further questions. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Submitted August 2, 2015

I was referred to him to have a colonoscopy by GP after having been quite sick in hospital. I was assured by his staff that he would speak to me before the procedure. I also had the other hospital fax my file so he knew the issues. He never came and spoke to me before I had colonoscopy nor did he read my file so when he saw me after procedure he didn't know my background and I had to explain to him as I was recovering from the sedative. He couldn't really give me much and I had to see him a month later to get the results. Other friends who have had this procedure through other Drs get typed reports immediately but I had to wait a month. Then when i saw him he still didn't know my background and I had to wait while he read my file and then would hardly give me any info about my Condition of how to treat it. He lacked knowledge, he wasn't thorough, he patronised me when I tried to question why he said certain things and I found him arrogant and rude. I have already given this feedback to my gp and I will never be going back !

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015