You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Henry Debinski

He is a fantastic, forward-thinking doctor with a great intellect and passion for medicine. He is passionate about making his patients better. Definitely someone to go to for those hard to diagnose cases! He explains everything in detail including the treatment plan and there's always a plan B. I like that. I find him to be incredibly knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

VERY RUDE. Dr Debinski doesnt listen to reason - how can someone be invested when he is so rude and doesn't care for patients. No one is ever right all the time and this time you weren't. avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Very surprised by some of the reviews below, I find it hard to believe that they are writing about the same doctor that I have seen over a long period of time. Not only have I had a very positive experiences with Dr Debinski, but he was referred to me by a number of people who have only had good things to say about him. I have consistently found him to be incredibly patient with all of my questions. He explains everything to me in detail and always finds the time to speak with me before and after my procedures. I strongly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

He is is awful if you ask him a question Shouted me down when I only had concerns for my elderly parent and dared to ask questions to do with the procedure Doesn't respect the patients rights Most unpleasant medical interaction I have ever had

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I recently saw Dr Debinski for a consultation for a complex problem after having seen another doctor who suggested I seek a second opinion. Dr Debinski was a breath of fresh air!! He was thorough , extremely informative and knowledgeable. He patiently explained the diagnosis to myself and my husband and answered all our questions. He was extremely personable and understanding and he made us feel very comfortable asking him questions. He proved to be an excellent diagnostician and after following his treatment for 6 weeks I feel a completely changed person! I returned for review and found him to be equally as patient and interested in all my feedback and further questions. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Submitted August 2, 2015

I was referred to him to have a colonoscopy by GP after having been quite sick in hospital. I was assured by his staff that he would speak to me before the procedure. I also had the other hospital fax my file so he knew the issues. He never came and spoke to me before I had colonoscopy nor did he read my file so when he saw me after procedure he didn't know my background and I had to explain to him as I was recovering from the sedative. He couldn't really give me much and I had to see him a month later to get the results. Other friends who have had this procedure through other Drs get typed reports immediately but I had to wait a month. Then when i saw him he still didn't know my background and I had to wait while he read my file and then would hardly give me any info about my Condition of how to treat it. He lacked knowledge, he wasn't thorough, he patronised me when I tried to question why he said certain things and I found him arrogant and rude. I have already given this feedback to my gp and I will never be going back !

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Henry gave me answers and treatment within 2 visits. I had previously been put into the 'too hard' basket, he has helped me gain not only my health but also confidence back. He has also referred me to other specialists when necessary. He is proactive, and supportive, as are all his staff. I travel from 2 hrs away to see him, and he is considerate and mindful of this when appts need to be made. Best decision that I've ever made.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Best doctor ever

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

After suffering severely from crohns disease for 1 year at 17 years old heading into vce I decided to get a second opinion and saw Mr debinski and my god was it the best decision I could have never made. I went from being virtually un-treated now knowing I am in the best hands possible and things will only get better from here.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

He is simply the best, I was very sick and glad that he was there to perform endoscopy and prescribed me straight away to get infection under control than gave me appointment for next day to visit him, explained everything to me and my wife. Two years later I am perfectly healthy and seeing him twice a year only.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Henry Debinski's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a fantastic, forward-thinking doctor with a great intellect and passion for medicine. He is passionate about making his patients better. Definitely someo..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "VERY RUDE. Dr Debinski doesnt listen to reason - how can someone be invested when he is so rude and doesn't care for patients. No one is ever right all the time..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very surprised by some of the reviews below, I find it hard to believe that they are writing about the same doctor that I have seen over a long period of time. ..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is is awful if you ask him a question Shouted me down when I only had concerns for my elderly parent and dared to ask questions to do with the procedure ..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Whoops - mixed up the rating system before. Here is my comment again with the correct ratings! I recently saw Dr Debinski for a consultation for a complex p..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I recently saw Dr Debinski for a consultation for a complex problem after having seen another doctor who suggested I seek a second opinion. Dr Debinski was a br..."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to him to have a colonoscopy by GP after having been quite sick in hospital. I was assured by his staff that he would speak to me before the proc..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Henry gave me answers and treatment within 2 visits. I had previously been put into the 'too hard' basket, he has helped me gain not only my health but also co..."

June 11, 2015