You may also like

Rate Dr. Henry Debinski

Dr. Henry Debinski's Ratings

I was referred to him to have a colonoscopy by GP after having been quite sick in hospital. I was assured by his staff that he would speak to me before the procedure. I also had the other hospital fax my file so he knew the issues. He never came and spoke to me before I had colonoscopy nor did he read my file so when he saw me after procedure he didn't know my background and I had to explain to him as I was recovering from the sedative. He couldn't really give me much and I had to see him a month later to get the results. Other friends who have had this procedure through other Drs get typed reports immediately but I had to wait a month. Then when i saw him he still didn't know my background and I had to wait while he read my file and then would hardly give me any info about my
Condition of how to treat it. He lacked knowledge, he wasn't thorough, he patronised me when I tried to question why he said certain things and I found him arrogant and rude. I have already given this feedback to my gp and I will never be going back !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Henry gave me answers and treatment within 2 visits. I had previously been put into the 'too hard' basket, he has helped me gain not only my health but also confidence back. He has also referred me to other specialists when necessary. He is proactive, and supportive, as are all his staff. I travel from 2 hrs away to see him, and he is considerate and mindful of this when appts need to be made. Best decision that I've ever made.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2834354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Best doctor ever

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

After suffering severely from crohns disease for 1 year at 17 years old heading into vce I decided to get a second opinion and saw Mr debinski and my god was it the best decision I could have never made. I went from being virtually un-treated now knowing I am in the best hands possible and things will only get better from here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

He is simply the best, I was very sick and glad that he was there to perform endoscopy and prescribed me straight away to get infection under control than gave me appointment for next day to visit him, explained everything to me and my wife. Two years later I am perfectly healthy and seeing him twice a year only.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

Awesome, EXTREMELY knowledgible about things you would consider beyond his area. Would recommend to anyone. Many thanks for your help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

What a nice professional yet easy going manner Dr Debinski has. Informative as well - I felt very safe in his capable hands. Having a gastroscopy and colonoscopy is no fun but it was done with such good taste and a confident manner that any fears or embarrassment were completely allayed. Would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

Not very happy at all. I didn't receive my test results when i rang his rooms, as he asked me to. I had to go to my GP and ask him to get them. He rang to get them but they were not faxed. The next time i saw my GP he rang again and only then did they fax a letter. The letter Dr Debinsky wrote then completely contradicted what he had told me immediately after the gastroscopy. He told me i definitely didn't have reflux, then sent a letter to my GP saying i did have reflux! I didn't have reflux - it was heart disease, thanks!! Maybe if you got your letters out a bit faster you would actually remember what you saw when you did the gastroscopy - just a suggestion!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2012

Very nice amiable fellow BUT didn't return my calls nor emails and I had to wait for weeks to see him while I was in pain.I am sure he is very good but whats the use in a GOOD doctor who is to busy to see you when you are in pain.Sent me to a test but wouldn't give me the results...who does he think he is?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2012

AMAZING!!!...only word to describe him...all the staff know me by name and do anything to help. If i am really sick and cant get into see dr Debinski, he always calls me when he's free. Also he doesnt beat around the bush which i love!...he tells it like it is, without being rude. If he doesnt know whats wrong he will do everything he can to work it out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1071831].votes_count ]]