Ratings for Dr. Henry Debinski

Took the time and solved multiple complex gut problems with astuteness and compassion. Treats patients as people. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Emily is the nurse of Dr. Henry Debinski looking after my mother today for her iron transfusion. She didn't complete the full dose she threw at least 5 ml that was left from the infusion in the trash. This is supposed to be followed by a flush (sodium chloride) which she didn't do. Only when i asked this nurse about following the procedure with a flush was only when she was reminded to do it. Emily didn't know the answer to any medical questions regarding the treatment, and noticed she didn't sanitise her hands before putting the cannula in my mother, and when asked a question she just handed over a leaflet to read ourselves. Emily didn't come to check up during the infusion only at the end to collect the bill. I've meet plenty of nurses in my time but this was a nurse who was very unexperienced and uninrested very unpleasant experience

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

very helpful and understanding is a fantastic doctor

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr Henry Debinski and his entire team are extremely professional and probably the best in this area. From the moment I was admitted for my procedure I could tell I was in the best hads. I will be back for another check up and would not go anywhere else. Highly recommended. Robert kirkham

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

There are no negatives. Henry is an amazing, caring, brilliant doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

One word...AMAZING in every way! When I first saw Dr Debinski I was very anxious and concerned as was wrongly advised by two different doctors. He immediately made me comfortable with his judicious use of communication. He speaks in real terms not just medical terms so he is easy to understand. He obviously has a passion for his area of expertise with amazing knowledge. He saw me just before the Christmas holidays , sent for some tests and when the reports came it was exactly what he had anticipated. He prescribed me some medications but unfortunately one of them was unavailable in Melbourne. I am thankful to his Secretary who took all the efforts to organize my medicines mailed to me from Sydney. Within a week I recovered after suffering for almost 2 months. I wish I had seen him earlier. I have not enough words to express how grateful I am for Dr. Debinski and his team.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

DOUBLE EDGED He is a gun doctor and has amazing knowledge, BUT be prepared for a horrible bedside manner. Very smart doctor, but I wish I had someone else. He won't answer questions, doesn't like to be queried on his advice, I'm in the dark about treatment, I always leave in tears and deflated. It's not enjoyable. But he is knowledgeable. No question about that.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Amazing doctor, thoroughly enjoyed being treated by him. Has very detailed knowledge of the field.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

He is a fantastic, forward-thinking doctor with a great intellect and passion for medicine. He is passionate about making his patients better. Definitely someone to go to for those hard to diagnose cases! He explains everything in detail including the treatment plan and there's always a plan B. I like that. I find him to be incredibly knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

VERY RUDE. Dr Debinski doesnt listen to reason - how can someone be invested when he is so rude and doesn't care for patients. No one is ever right all the time and this time you weren't. avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016