Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Cripps

Very impressed with Dr. Cripps. She took the time to listen to me, arranged all the necessary tests in a very timely fashion, performed an absolutely painless cystoscopy and has arranged the required follow-up. She is thorough, professional and kind. It's hard to understand the negative comments about her office staff. I've found them to be extremely efficient and very friendly. There wasn't a high enough selection for punctuality! Due to light traffic, I arrived 40 minutes early. They got me in right away and I was back in the car before my appointment time.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Anyone rating Dr Cripps or her staff below 5 stars is not in touch with reality. Dr. Cripps is knowledgeable, professional; compassionate; and caring. Her office staff are polite and very professional. If you need a urologist, you can't do any better than Dr. Cripps.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I agree with most of the negative comments. Doesn't listen and goes over everything too quickly and schedules for day surgeries without even checking on all symptoms. In my case didn't know what the issue was

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Professional and made me feel more at ease than I expected. Bottom line.... I trust her

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

I went into see her at her office and she was 45 minutes late after they had to change my appointment to a different day as well with very little notice. She told me that I had irritable bladder after I explained my symptoms. She told me the only thing I could do would be to take prescription medication For my problem and that it would be for life. She gave me some pamphlets too then booked me in for a cystoscopy. At the cystoscopy she asked me if I had taken the prescription meds and I said that I had not. I habe been going to a naturopath and I said that had helped it. She told me that naturopaths just recommend using cranberries which make it worse then told me again that prescription meds will be the only thing that will help me. Completely ridiculous. I would never recommend this doctor. The naturopath has helped me immensely whereas Dr. Cripps puts in no effort.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

felt like a big mac at mcdonalds rushed through an assembly line. after i talked for 2 minutes about my symptoms she told me you have intercystial cystitis. she gave me a brochure and told me to go to the national website to read about what the disease is (ddin't tell me anything) and wrote me a prescription then said see you in 6 months. i got home and read about the condition and became very panicked and distressed. how could she not have spent time explaining this to me. had bad side effect from medicine, called there and never heard back. not impressed at all. the receptionists were nice.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

I like her and i feel really safe and i trust her . Everything she told me its exactly what happen.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Cripps' office is in LANGLEY. She is very good, helpful, and patient. Always willing to try something new to see if it helps.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

The jury is still out on the Doctor herself. So far I have found her to be short, and to the point. Not a great "bedside manner". She doesn't explain things, and when you do have a question she responds with "we'll just have to wait & see". With regards to her receptionist - I have never in my life received such poor service. Doesn't answer the phone, when she does you are put on hold, and she doesn't return !!!! Appointments are scheduled when the doctor isn't even there, she calls you at 8:30 at night, gets test dates wrong, etc. She is THE most incapable assistant I have ever seen. I certainly hope the doctor reads these reviews, although I know she is such "a busy surgeon".

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

I wold like to say that Dr. Cripps is a wonderful, knowledgeable specialist. This rating is for one of her receptionists and once I reported it to Dr. Cripps, she didn't seem too concerned about it, actually her response to me was that she is a busy surgeon. My story starts with the receptionist calling me on Friday to say that my mother needed a Px ASAP for an UTI. It was to be a high dose as Dr. Cripps wanted it to be effective immediately. I was shopping when she called and I asked her to fax it to my local Save On Foods pharmacy. I went to the pharmacy on friday night and there was no such fax to fill the Px. I went back on Saturday and still no Px. I left a message on Dr. Cripps machine to which I received I reply from the same receptionist to say I was wrong BUT it turns out the receptionist emailed it to the Head Office of the grocery store and not the CONFIDENTIAL pharmacy line. I asked her to now send to my local London Drugs, she faxed it to London Drugs another city.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012