Ratings for Dr. Doug Kuramoto

Dr Doug is hands down the BEST doctor ever. After years of chronic pain and no answers from western quacks I saw Dr. Doug. After three months of treatments I have made almost a full recovery. This man is changed my life.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

After a few visits he professed romantic feeling for me, never went back

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr Kuramoto is the best doctor I have ever had and I feel he is directly responsible for my being alive today after my 6 year journey with cancer. Since being diagnosed I have enjoyed a very good quality of life and am grateful to be his patient. So much so that, even though I now live in the lower mainland, I will continue to see him on a regular basis. Dr Kuramoto is a great man and I recommend him to anyone in need of a true, effective doctor. His secretary, Jenny, is an absolute sweetheart and a welcome addition to this already awesome healing environment.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I have been a client for nearly 21 years and I have always found Dr. Kuramoto to be a compassionate and very knowledgeable man who takes the time to really listen to his patients. My long history with him is due to my many health issues and is in no way a reflection of his competency. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

super hooky, I am not sure that nds are any better than a regular dr, I have lost hope. No followed up unfriendly and it never worked, You got to belive

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I love visiting dr. Kuramoto's office! Jenny who works at the desk is super friendly and always welcoming. I feel at home when I walk in the door. Very professional and kind people here. I 100% recommend dr. kuramoto to anyone looking for a wonderful knowledgable naturopath.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Dr. Kuramoto is now practicing in Parksville only. His new office staff is wonderful. He is extremely knowledgeable and truly LISTENS. He approaches health on all levels.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Kuramoto for 4 years and have found him tremendously helpful. While my diagnosis is less severe than some, I have been eye-witness to watching virtual miracles being performed in his office and can credit him with my being alive to write this review. Dr Kuramoto is a truly amazing doctor to say the least and could teach other doctors what it is to be one. I cannot say enough good things about this man and am very pleased with his new staff as well.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Sent me home with the wrong medicine and having problems now.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Just feel that I was finally listened to & received the help I need to have a happy productive life at the age of 65. Dr Doug was paramount in recovery, I know that I would not be in the shape that I am in, if it were not for the vast knowledge of the this fine Doctor. Helped me breathe again, headaches stopped, arthritis gone, cannot get better than that..Thank-you Dr. Doug Kuramoto

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016