Ratings for Dr. Doug Kuramoto

Sent me home with the wrong medicine and having problems now.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Just feel that I was finally listened to & received the help I need to have a happy productive life at the age of 65. Dr Doug was paramount in recovery, I know that I would not be in the shape that I am in, if it were not for the vast knowledge of the this fine Doctor. Helped me breathe again, headaches stopped, arthritis gone, cannot get better than that..Thank-you Dr. Doug Kuramoto

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Excellent Doctor. I am alive and living a quality life because of this great man. Staff are awesome too.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Have appreciated Dr. Doug for over 20 years. Reading the review before this one, I agree with the doctor :-)

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I had to wait over an hour to see him. Would of been nice if the receptionist called me ahead of time to tell me he was running late. I came prepared with medical records and while we did discuss some of it, he was more into talking about new age spiritual stuff like chakras, and that my problem was that I was not spiritual enough, and my health issues were caused by my bad chakras. Really? I traveled an hour plus waited for another hour to be told to be more spiritual? So apparently, according to his logic, all atheists should be on their deathbeds. I was prescribed two expensive homeopathic drops, and sent on my way. Over $200 dollars wasted. The drops made me ill, and when I asked for reinbursement, I was told to dilute it. I diluted alright, down the sink. Naturopaths are new aged quacks and have no right to call themselves a doctor. Very dangerous in my opinion to follow their advice, if something goes wrong, they are not there for you, there is no accountability.

Submitted February 5, 2016

Excellent doctor, has helped me and many others with their journeys with very serious ailments, often with amazing results. Well worth the visits, I always leave here feeling better than when I arrived.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Awesome doctor, very helpful, so happy to have found him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Fantastic man! He has helped many members of our family and a lot of our friends. He is a remarkable man and I highly recommend him to everyone that is searching for answers to health problems.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

I've known Dr. Kuramoto for many years and he has always been professional, knowledgable and helped me overcome any ailments. I recommend him for any health concerns.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Doug is a compassionate and holistic man of great wisdom and concern for his patients. After receiving no help from my medical doctor to determine why my hair was falling out in handfuls, I turned to Dr. Doug for help. After the most thorough evaluation I have ever had, it seems we are getting to the root cause of my troubles as after a year of loosing hair and suffering great anxiety, my hair is no longer falling out after hormone support and detoxing my liver. He is has a kind heart and a warm spirit, I highly recommend Dr. Doug.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013