Ratings for Dr. Doug Kuramoto

super hooky, I am not sure that nds are any better than a regular dr, I have lost hope. No followed up unfriendly and it never worked, You got to belive

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I love visiting dr. Kuramoto's office! Jenny who works at the desk is super friendly and always welcoming. I feel at home when I walk in the door. Very professional and kind people here. I 100% recommend dr. kuramoto to anyone looking for a wonderful knowledgable naturopath.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Dr. Kuramoto is now practicing in Parksville only. His new office staff is wonderful. He is extremely knowledgeable and truly LISTENS. He approaches health on all levels.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Kuramoto for 4 years and have found him tremendously helpful. While my diagnosis is less severe than some, I have been eye-witness to watching virtual miracles being performed in his office and can credit him with my being alive to write this review. Dr Kuramoto is a truly amazing doctor to say the least and could teach other doctors what it is to be one. I cannot say enough good things about this man and am very pleased with his new staff as well.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Sent me home with the wrong medicine and having problems now.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Just feel that I was finally listened to & received the help I need to have a happy productive life at the age of 65. Dr Doug was paramount in recovery, I know that I would not be in the shape that I am in, if it were not for the vast knowledge of the this fine Doctor. Helped me breathe again, headaches stopped, arthritis gone, cannot get better than that..Thank-you Dr. Doug Kuramoto

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Excellent Doctor. I am alive and living a quality life because of this great man. Staff are awesome too.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Have appreciated Dr. Doug for over 20 years. Reading the review before this one, I agree with the doctor :-)

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I had to wait over an hour to see him. Would of been nice if the receptionist called me ahead of time to tell me he was running late. I came prepared with medical records and while we did discuss some of it, he was more into talking about new age spiritual stuff like chakras, and that my problem was that I was not spiritual enough, and my health issues were caused by my bad chakras. Really? I traveled an hour plus waited for another hour to be told to be more spiritual? So apparently, according to his logic, all atheists should be on their deathbeds. I was prescribed two expensive homeopathic drops, and sent on my way. Over $200 dollars wasted. The drops made me ill, and when I asked for reinbursement, I was told to dilute it. I diluted alright, down the sink. Naturopaths are new aged quacks and have no right to call themselves a doctor. Very dangerous in my opinion to follow their advice, if something goes wrong, they are not there for you, there is no accountability.

Submitted February 5, 2016

Excellent doctor, has helped me and many others with their journeys with very serious ailments, often with amazing results. Well worth the visits, I always leave here feeling better than when I arrived.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016