Ratings for Dr. Robert K. Aichele

Having tried several doctors in the area since moving from Baltimore, Dr. Aichele is the first to actually listen to my specific issues and address "them" rather than put me through standard procedures. Once Dr. Aichele had my specific complaints, he put together systematic programs focused on my actual issues rather than put me through general condition programs. I am convinced that Dr. Aichele's personal methodology is the reason I have the least amount of pain I have had in over a dozen years.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Aichele for 18 years! He is very helpful and knowledgable. The practice is small so you don't get lost in the crowd of patients. They always are able to get me in to an emergency appt the same day. Dr. Aichele is a very nice doctor who actually cares about your health and well being. I have gone to other doctors in different practices (i.e. Urologist) and the doctor could care less about what I was saying because he was so pressed for time. I love that this is a small practice. One of the very few left out there!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

got poor sevice and over medicated me and then didnt want to help me get off meds

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Loves homeopathic solutions to minor ailments.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

Obviously cares about his patients

flag | Submitted August 10, 2005

Dr. Robert K. Aichele's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)